CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
after all that, I can barely see anything? Can someone with better eyes help? I did enlarge screen. I see nothing out of ordinary. What do you all see? Thanks.

In short..It looks like any other normal person coming into a store to make a purchase !! No running around store back and forth nor acting in some sort of "MANIC" manner nor out of it that he had nio idea what he was doing nor how to conduct himself..

Is it any wonder why Defence fought so hard to keep this out..a purchase interactions conducted quite normally..Yet supposedly..Delusional, Psychotic..NOT knowing what he was doing..thus could;t be responsible for what he did...In short ~ "Not Guilty by reason of Insanity" Where is that icon of ROFLMAO ?????

HOLY MAK~~ Just today over 3400.000 charged to MC....Just today Defence has wasted over 2 hours of courtroom time at side bars....:scared: These def. lawyers really Really REALLY don't want this video in at all!!! Actually they are pointing it out like a LASER..THIS video is BAD for them!! IMO

I actually think the defense is purposely stalling and disrupting the prosecution's case rather than actually having any real objections. More dirty tricks by dirty def attys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 10m10 minutes ago
For those keeping a count, McGinley is the 200th person to testify since the Aurora #theatershooting trial began April 27

----------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 6m6 minutes ago
@xxxxxxx #theatershooting I believe in openings the defense said over $7,000 which was not common for JH - Impulse buying or so they say

I actually think the defense is purposely stalling and disrupting the prosecution's case rather than actually having any real objections. More dirty tricks by dirty def attys.

Of course it's a delay tactic...in hope the Judge will force Prosecutors to finish by deadline..However..This Judge is fair..I'm willing to bet..with wasted few hours today..Lunch breaks are going to get shorted every day the rest of the week! That way make up time lost with this delay tactic!! :happydance:

I must have missed the part about a sleeping juror..can someone fill me in? I cannot think of a more inappropriate time to be taking a nap than when you are on a jury in a case of this caliber.

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 3m3 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting jury sees video of defendant holding & aiming gun in Gander Mountain store - http://bit.ly/theatertrial

I must have missed the part about a sleeping juror..can someone fill me in? I cannot think of a more inappropriate time to be taking a nap than when you are on a jury in a case of this caliber.

That was addressed by the Judge many weeks ago..He has been watching this juror..and there's been no further examples..so it's moot. This juror apparently had her eyes down listening during taped audio's or other situations..was writing questions....Unless she was snoring..Doubt it's anything!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 54s54 seconds ago
Judge calls 20-minute break for #theatershooting jurors

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

JH leaving with the very gun that would take 12 lives and injure dozens

That was addressed by the Judge many weeks ago..He has been watching this juror..and there's been no further examples..so it's moot. This juror apparently had her eyes down listening during taped audio's or other situations..was writing questions....Unless she was snoring..Doubt it's anything!!

Oh ok, well that is good to know at least. I hope the problems with the jurors are over.

Oh ok, well that is good to know at least. I hope the problems with the jurors are over.

The reason I mentioned the sleepy juror the other day was because the judge referred to her on Thursday. He just wanted the defence and prosecution to know he was still keeping an eye on her.

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 5m5 minutes ago
#theatershooting last tweet should be 13 lives lost. RIP baby Moser, who died as mother, Ashley, was paralyzed in the shooting & miscarried

The Gold Patrol [emoji768] ‏@thegoldpatrol · 5m5 minutes ago
#theatershooting last tweet should be 13 lives lost. RIP baby Moser, who died as mother, Ashley, was paralyzed in the shooting & miscarried

Did the judge rule on the miscarriage being talked about in court? I seem to remember that there was a defence objection.

:stormingmad:
Did the judge rule on the miscarriage being talked about in court? I seem to remember that there was a defence objection.

I thought he said no to miscarriage---wouldn't want JH looking all that bad----

:stormingmad:
I thought he said no to miscarriage---wouldn't want JH looking all that bad----

Ugh! That baby was just as precious as every other person who died that day.

I'm NOT up to snuff on Colorado laws..But many States don't seem to consider murder of a baby still inter-utero as a LIFE..WHich confuses me politically in other States?? given some of the laws passed :scared:..BE that as it may..YES..for most people..It's should be considered a murder/death IF past "Viable Gestation"..ala 20 weeks!! This goes back to California case Laci Peterson....and there Scotty was charged for the murder of her unborn child..tho ( grizzly) was washed ashore separately from Laci...:gaah:

"dsherlockb@gmail.com: Well what I feel like doing is evil so can't do that
me: what do you feel like doing?
dsherlockb@gmail.com: Video games are the next best thing through escapism
me: what is so evil that you want to do?
dsherlockb@gmail.com: Kill people of course"

I mean, could he have said anything that more clearly reflects that he knew what he was doing was wrong?

I'm NOT up to snuff on Colorado laws..But many States don't seem to consider murder of a baby still inter-utero as a LIFE..WHich confuses me politically in other States?? given some of the laws passed :scared:..BE that as it may..YES..for most people..It's should be considered a murder/death IF past "Viable Gestation"..ala 20 weeks!! This goes back to California case Laci Peterson....and there Scotty was charged for the murder of her unborn child..tho ( grizzly) was washed ashore separately from Laci...:gaah:

I remember that case. Laci was almost 8 months pregnant I think?

I'm a believer that a baby is alive from conception. That baby (in my opinion) was murdered along with the others. How will they be able to question Ashley Moser and stop her referring to her pregnancy?!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge and #theatershooting attorneys are back in court. More arguments before jury returns

Colorado News ‏@_ColoradoNews_ · 1m1 minute ago
#Colorado #News E-messages to ex-girlfriend give glimpse into theater shooter’s decline #theatershooting:
var... http://cbsloc.al/1IZsRxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member