CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't you buy a lawnmower a couple days/weeks ago?????? My mind is wondering as well.....

I did! See what happens when there is boring testimony! I should ask my husband to hide my cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan Gionet ‏@AlanGTV · 2m2 minutes ago  Denver, CO
Defense expert in #theatershooting trial says "He had an illness which caused considerable disruption in his ability to understand reality."

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Woodcock says there was no doubt in his mind that Holmes was psychotic 4 days post-#theatershooting. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Rz1Lw2

Channel 2 Daybreak ‏@ch2daybreak · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Woodcock says there was no doubt in his mind that Holmes was psychotic 4 days post-#theatershooting. Watch live: http://kwgn.com/live

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr Woodcock has no doubt JH was psychotic 4 days after murder #theatershooting #theatertrial

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Woodcock was assessing the organization of JH's thinking. Did he know where he was? Did he know what was going on? #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
... and a very flat emotional affect, Woodcock said. #theatershooting

Woodcock: 4 days post-#theatershooting Holmes had "considerable organization of thought," but had "clear delusions" & "emotional flattening"

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr Woodcock says JH suppressed his emotions and didn't express them in a normal way #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Annoying to me watching King pacing in place at the podium. If I was the guy sitting so close to where King is swaying around, I would have to stab him in the leg with my pencil

Annoying to me watching King pacing in pace at the podium. If I was they guy sitting so close to where King is swaying around, I would have to stab him in the leg with my pencil

Also find it annoying that he never appears to listen or pay attention to the answers the good doc is giving---he just reviews his notes....
I'm getting really really bored here! --- nothing like making a short answer long...

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Woodcock says JH had severe mental illness with delusions, weird thinking

Psychosis - 2 defining things:

1. Thoughts were delusional
2. No emotional affect
Woodcock says JH did have organized thought.

but he started planning the mass murder before he failed, doc! That wasn't a factor...

We knew our son had autistic characteristics from when he was very young. I don't think JH is on the autism spectrum.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
JH felt he wasn't going to succeed at school, although he could, but it was too difficult emotionally, Woodcock says. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
JH tells Dr Woodcock he didn't keep his friends #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

I'm starting to feel annoyed and bored myself.....:blushing:

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 54s54 seconds ago
Woodcock: Holmes said he had skills to succeed at CU pre-#theatershooting but it was too difficult emotionally. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Rz1Lw2

CBSDenver ‏@CBSDenver · 36s36 seconds ago

CBSDenver retweeted Rick Sallinger
Defense begins case in #theatershooting trial: http://cbsloc.al/1J7PQDg

I really don't think that JH cared much for his sister or family for that matter---

Dr. Woodcock: Holmes' emotional flattening post-#theatershooting unlike any case I've seen in 30+ years. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Rz1Lw2

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Woodcock talks about a psychotic expression of defendant's feelings. Boredom was the one thing JH would express. #theatershooting

king asks a question & most of the time, the doc goes on a long rant so that his answer isn't even an answer to the question!!!

king asks a question & most of the time, the doc goes on a long rant so that his answer isn't even an answer to the question!!!

I can imagine the jury are switching off .......

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
JH told Dr he had fear without justifiable cause. He'd freeze when speaking and anxiety #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 6m6 minutes ago
See an interactive timeline of the #theatershooting trial, with a complete witness list, at http://extras.denverpost.com/trial/trial-timeline.html …

:happydance:
Also find it annoying that he never appears to listen or pay attention to the answers the good doc is giving---he just reviews his notes....
I'm getting really really bored here! --- nothing like making a short answer long...

Well, you already know how I feel about these paid experts....But there is light at the end of the tunnel, we will get to see Atty Bauchler do cross after lunch.:happydance:

and he does use awful big words as well....I know he is boring me.

there are times I will ask my dh a question and he will give me this long drawn out explanation/answer -- every so often I tell him the details don't affect me--I won't remember them five minutes from now--just get to the point...he doesn't like it but.....

:happydance:

Well, you already know how I feel about these paid experts....But there is light at the end of the tunnel, we will get to see Atty Bauchler do cross after lunch.:happydance:

thought of you when typing that! I'm over this doc....:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member