Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT think of an elephant!!!!!

Whatever you do, do NOT think of an elephant.

I am bored too, just amusing myself.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
When JH couldn't kill himself as a child his homicidal ideation got worse as he matured #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
JH's Schizophrenia was developing very early on as a child according to Dr Woodcock #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 52s52 seconds ago
JH's suicidal thoughts were so strong as a child to make them go away he thought of killing other people #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

King just referred to JH's failure to commit suicide as a child. When was that? He told Dr Reid that he didn't try to kill himself after the paper cut (or whatever he said) hurt too much. Or am I remembering incorrectly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annoying to me watching King pacing in place at the podium. If I was the guy sitting so close to where King is swaying around, I would have to stab him in the leg with my pencil

It may be his method of trying to keep himself awake... Kinda like we did in a boring class -- you tap your food or chew on your pencil or count the squares in the ceiling or try to think of the names of all seven of the dwarfs or the reindeer...

It may be his method of trying to keep himself awake... Kinda like we did in a boring class -- you tap your food or chew on your pencil or count the squares in the ceiling or try to think of the names of all seven of the dwarfs or the reindeer...
Or maybe he has a "disorder".:facepalm:

King just referred to JH's failure to commit suicide as a child. When was that? He told Dr Reid that he didn't try to kill himself after the paper cut (or whatever he said) hurt too much. Or am I remembering incorrectly?

Wasn't it Jodi who had the paper cut?

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 5m5 minutes ago
Judge dismisses #theatershooting jurors for lunch break until 1:42 p.m

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 4m4 minutes ago
Woodcock: Holmes' idea that suicidal thoughts turned homicidal = valid. Pre-#theatershooting thoughts were so strong they morphed 2 homicide

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5m5 minutes ago
Lunch break #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Also find it annoying that he never appears to listen or pay attention to the answers the good doc is giving---he just reviews his notes....
I'm getting really really bored here! --- nothing like making a short answer long...

He's prolly getting paid by the hour... :D

Wasn't it Jodi who had the paper cut?

I just searched this and I found a post by our lovely Zoey from earlier in the trial. It seems he was trying to cut himself with cardboard. I can't see how this is a sincere attempt to take ones own life. (Just my opinion though)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435256323.144306.jpg

no you remember right--except cardboard box.

I don't like this lawyer that they keep wheeling out on Denver 7 News (on YouTube). He is sarcastic.

I just searched this and I found a post by our lovely Zoey from earlier in the trial. It seems he was trying to cut himself with cardboard. I can't see how this is a sincere attempt to take ones own life. (Just my opinion though)

View attachment 77063

Whoops, thought it was a joke. Thanks for being so attentive. I'm getting punchy. Time for some nourishment so I can stay awake and come back after break.

Whoops, thought it was a joke. Thanks for being so attentive. I'm getting punchy. Time for some nourishment so I can stay awake and come back after break.

its okay---some of us questioned suicide by cardboard as well....such an odd instrument

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 7m7 minutes ago
#theatershooting Trial on lunch recess until 1:40 MDT

JH also tried to commit suicide by cardboard box.....

Just wonder if he followed JA and used her card board cutting story. I never would think card board could cut other then a paper type cut. He did Google illnesses, did he not? So he may have read high profile cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow