Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr King looks very uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...I am compelled to say it! I loathe listening to testimony from jailhouse snitches and Paid Expert Witnesses.
They are both for hire and lie or spin their testimony towards who is "paying" them. So generally I disregard what they have to say.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
.@GeorgeBrauchler making the point that Woodcock hasn't been recognized as a forensic expert in previous trials. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
In a criminal case Dr Woodcock hasn't been recognized as a forensic expert #theatershooting #theatertrial

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
@GeorgeBrauchler gets Woodcock to confirm he has never been dubbed forensic expert by CO court pre-#theatershooting-> http://link.kdvr.com/1Rz1Lw2

Good Morning to you, Chelly!! Aah, it's 78 degrees here -- quite a turnaround from 95--98 degrees which we have had lately. We always get about a week of "August" weather in May, but this year "it" waited till June. What a wonderful day here in the Piedmont area of NC. Time for Justice in this country...

Look at Mr. Jimmy -- clean shaven, now you can see his face more clearly (As If we were hoping for that...).

Well, let's see what happens... so far, so good...
Good Morning, Sleuth Peeps -- here's (((hugs))) for one and all!!:happydance:

We are possibly going to break records here in Pacific Northwest...summer came early! We usually get it July 5th----happy am I (sadly we don't have A/C but I don't mind suffering----

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 39s39 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Brauchler has Woodcock admit he is not a forensic psychiatrist

Just musing... Why did the defendant shave his face at this time instead of before the trial started???

Changing the subject -- this witness is getting his butt slung through a ringer at the present time... Almost feeling sorry for him right now... ouchie, ouchie, ouchie....

The defense must be saving their best for last, I guess... :D

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Woodcock tells #TheaterShooting DA @GeorgeBrauchler he ≠ certified forensic psychiatrist (& certificate exists). Live http://link.kdvr.com/1Rz1Lw2

ok, even I knew that Woodcock (LOL, sorry) was NOT correct when he said that a clinical & forensic psychs ARE THE SAME!
WTH?

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Brauchler is showing witness a guideline of being an expert witness

---------------------------------------------------------

Is the Jury still present? (had to step away and admire dh work on fence)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
@GeorgeBrauchler did his homework! #theatershooting #theatertrial

---------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

From American Academy of Neurology list of standards for qualifications

---------------------------------------------

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Woodcock bristling at Brauchler's questioning of his lack of qualifications as a forensic psychiatrist. #theatershooting

Anyone note that that cross of this witness- is longer than the direct? GB's getting more out of him than defense!

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting witness Dr. Woodcock: 1st name=Richard (goes by Dick). Renowned 4 co-creating Woodcock-Johnson cognitive test. No misprints

Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 1m1 minute ago
DA putting up fight to have doctor blocked from being an expert in #theatershooting trial. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 53s53 seconds ago
Brauchler now questions Woodcock's publications. They were early in his career, he says. Not a big focus for him, he says. #theatershooting

Just musing... Why did the defendant shave his face at this time instead of before the trial started???

Changing the subject -- this witness is getting his butt slung through a ringer at the present time... Almost feeling sorry for him right now... ouchie, ouchie, ouchie....

The defense must be saving their best for last, I guess... :D
someone correct me if I am wrong....I was here for start of trial and I believe JH was clean shaven. He had let his beard grow until end of Prosecution case, then recently shaved.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 37s37 seconds ago
@xxxxxxxx Glad you found it useful & I'm happy to help. If you have any #theatershooting trial questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 35s35 seconds ago
Brauchler hands resume to Woodcock that lists only one book chapter published, on Huntington's disease. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 36s37 seconds ago
Jury needs a break #theatershooting 20 min

someone correct me if I am wrong....I was here for start of trial and I believe JH was clean shaven. He had let his beard grow until end of Prosecution case, then recently shaved.

I can't remember for sure if he was clean shaven at the start. I thought he had a short beard but I could be wrong. I've no idea why he is clean shaven now. I wish I could work out how this helps. It could be totally non related though. Maybe he just fancied a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

correct--it was noticed yesterday he was clean shaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow