CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
neither can I (but on personal level--God bless him if he does good work for Dementia patients/and alzhiemers patients

I absolutely agree with you. This man clearly does very important and valuable work. I just don't get why he was called to be involved in this case. It might damage his reputation if he is dismissed for not being an expert witness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 39s39 seconds ago
Woodcock is admitted as an expert in the fields of neurology and psychiatry. #theatershooting

Well that surprised me! He doesn't appear to be an expert to me. But what do I know!

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
After @GeorgeBrauchler roasts him on credentials, Woodcock still qualified as #theatershooting neurology/psychiatry-> http://link.kdvr.com/1Rz1Lw2

I still think GB has created enough doubt in this Dr as an expert. Whether the judge allowed him or not.

Aurora Theater Trial ‏@theatershooting · 2m2 minutes ago
Defense attorneys in the Aurora #theatershooting trial began presenting their case. Follow live updates http://dpo.st/TheaterTrialLive

All I know is that people keep referring to John Hinkley and how he is getting out and about after attempting to kill our President...(don't care it you voted for him or not--he was our President )and I always thought that it was considered an act of treason and never ever released...jmo As for JH---who knows--I truly believe he was sane at time of murders---and shootings --- sure has some mental issues but beyond that sentence him to either LWOP or death....either or

Totally agree -- He was sane but had some problems. And, as I said, I think he would do something evil again and again.

I just worry that a couple of jurors may get hung up on the "but what he did was insane" kind of thing and judge him that way and hang it ... Yes, it worries me.

And your remarks on Hinckley were absolutely right -- no matter how good or bad we deemed the President at the time, he was indeed The President of the United States. Period.

Totally agree -- He was sane but had some problems. And, as I said, I think he would do something evil again and again.

I just worry that a couple of jurors may get hung up on the "but what he did was insane" kind of thing and judge him that way and hang it ... Yes, it worries me.

And your remarks on Hinckley were absolutely right -- no matter how good or bad we deemed the President at the time, he was indeed The President of the United States. Period.

I've always felt that way---I might not like the President but they need to be protected and if someone harms them or attempts that to me would be treason---pure and simple.

:cat:And twitterville has gone silent.......

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Before he examined defendant, Woodcock was told not to ask him about what he had done and how he had planned for it. #theatershooting

Judge qualified him???!!! oh dear.

I think the good judge is giving the DT the benefit of the doubt and trying not to do anything that might be used as grounds for appeal if there's a G verdict. I'm guessing he surely doesn't want a G verdict to be overturned due to something as insignificant as this witness. JMHO. I've certainly seen this before...

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 6m6 minutes ago
See @GeorgeBrauchler grill #theatershooting defense expert Dr. Jonathan Woodcock at http://theatertrial.denverpost.com/#post-1551

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Dr Woodcock interviewed JH 4 days after murders #theatershooting #theatertrial

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Defense told Dr. Woodcock it was crucial for him to examine Holmes early. Did so 4 days after #theatershooting. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1Rz1Lw2

Is it just me or are others losing concentration?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 52s52 seconds ago
Dr Woodcock wanted to find out if JH had a mental illness and how severe it was #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 37s37 seconds ago
"It was my impression that he was mentally ill, that he was severely mentally ill,” Dr tells #TheaterShooting jury. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 1m1 minute ago
"It was my impression that he was mentally ill, that he was severely mentally ill,” Dr tells #TheaterShooting jury. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 54s54 seconds ago
Woodcock says he believes JH was severely mentally ill, characterized by delusions. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Woodcock also says he noted that the defendant had "some very unusual thinking." #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
JH had social anxiety and delusions. He also had unusual thoughts according to Dr Woodcock #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Alan Gionet ‏@AlanGTV · 2m2 minutes ago  Denver, CO
"It was my impression that he was mentally ill, that he was severely mentally ill." says defense expert in #theatershooting trial.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Woodcock examined JH 4 days after #theatershooting

I'm quite bored. I'm going to end up shopping online if I'm not careful lol

didn't you buy a lawnmower a couple days/weeks ago?????? My mind is wondering as well.....

The court officer who sits behind the witness box looks like he is dropping off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member