DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 52s52 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Exhibit being shown is transaction detail report for June 17 - July 20, 2012

Guess he really is a normal guy...buying various food and drink items - right along with his various items of mass murder!!!!

ETA - and he uses coupons, too???

Jury question...

How many motor oil did he purchase on July 3, 2012?

Answer - 4

Did you go back on his purchases prior to June 17, 2012?

Answer - No

Wonder why they chose that date when we know this all started at least May 10th??

Lunch break - return 3:45 eastern (which I learned earlier is the correct way to post times, not local time - which I think is weird but whatever!)

I'll add things from today to my earlier timeline...but one thing fits in now that I'm doing the timeline..as to why the exhibits of photos of him in store on July 1st.....

July 1, 2012
Grocery Store Camera exhibits at 4:18 pm were introduced (NOTE: These two exhibits probably shown to verify his hair was/was not colored, but I could not see on my computer monitor today whether hair was orange in the photos - nor did I hear today that he ever purchased hair coloring)

July 1, 2012
First sighting of Holmes with orange hair - James Holmes' dyed orange hair became infamous after his first appearance in court. According to testimony from Steven Beggs, Holmes had already dyed his hair when he bought a scope at a Gander Mountain store on July 1.

I'll add things from today to my earlier timeline...but one thing fits in now that I'm doing the timeline..as to why the exhibits of photos of him in store on July 1st.....

July 1, 2012
Grocery Store Camera exhibits at 4:18 pm were introduced (NOTE: These two exhibits probably shown to verify his hair was/was not colored, but I could not see on my computer monitor today whether hair was orange in the photos - nor did I hear today that he ever purchased hair coloring)

July 1, 2012
First sighting of Holmes with orange hair - James Holmes' dyed orange hair became infamous after his first appearance in court. According to testimony from Steven Beggs, Holmes had already dyed his hair when he bought a scope at a Gander Mountain store on July 1.

Didn't that old guy from the shooting range also testify that his hair was bright orange? I can't recall what date that was though...

The stream i'm watching is playing the 911 calls from the night of the shooting. Its just awful. You can hear the screams. Its unbearable to hear. I don't know how the 911 operators cope with such calls.

Didn't that old guy from the shooting range also testify that his hair was bright orange? I can't recall what date that was though...

He joined may 25... If you find orange hair earlier than July date ..let me know tx

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Now on stand...

Kelly Bowen -- counts 155 and 156

GSW to right leg
Count 155: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree after deliberation
Count 156: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree extreme indifference

She is very soft spoken, and clearly choked up.

Dangit! This girl is so broken up...

And the Defense had to object - rather angrily!

I get she is going down a road that is rather...something. Saying she saw "Intent" in the shooter.

But the Defense could have been a bit less nasty (my word) with his objection!

Its interesting to hear the words she uses to describe his actions - the impression it gave her of his mind-state.

I knew the defense would object though... but I'm glad she put those words out there for the jury to hear.

Another objection to Kelly saying she saw "back and forth" motion and "searching".

Mr. King was less "nasty" in this objection, but still showed some annoyance. I know his annoyance is with the Mrs. Teesch-Maguire, but this poor girl is so broken up...you can hear it in her voice that these objections are affecting her.

I wonder how you are supposed to disregard something you just heard. They will hear a lot in this trial and I bet you can't recall which bits you were told to 'forget'.

This witness is doing a good job of describing what she saw and felt.

However, I am a bit surprised Mrs. Teech-Maguire is pulling this stuff out of her. She is VERY emotional!!

It seems she is getting more out of her than previous witnesses. Asking more indepth questions.

Anyone know why she would do it with this particular witness, and not others?

who threw her into the seats? someone trying to get out? It sounded painful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member