CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the hearsay rules...but I get Mr. King's objection. I am confused about what exactly this is too!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 45 seconds ago

Erikson discusses JH online registration on June 20, 2012

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2 minutes ago

JH signed up online for a motorcycle class

Fair to say that this witness doesn't get requests from LEO very often!

WTF? How many more ways can they ask this man if this is a regular invoice in his regular course of business?

I swear, I normally don't feel stupid. But watching trials always makes me feel like I am!!! What am I missing here?

Man - objection sustained! LOL!! What do they want from this man?

There have been more sidebars and bench meetings today than any other day of the trial I believe.

WTF? How many more ways can they ask this man if this is a regular invoice in his regular course of business?

I swear, I normally don't feel stupid. But watching trials always makes me feel like I am!!! What am I missing here?

For real....he's like "I'm retired...go bug someone else"

This witness is like pulling teeth to get the foundation laid. Someone is in trouble at the SA office :floorlaugh: for not prepping him!

He reminds me of my dad (age 71). He can't be bothered with stuff like this either. He just wants to watch his tv and read books :D

:floorlaugh: I was approached by LE when I was watching flipper with my grandson

He reminds me of my dad (age 71). He can't be bothered with stuff like this either. He just wants to watch his tv and read books :D

I think he doesn't understand computers...so is confused about the business procedures....maybe he didn't understand the "new setup" the first time around.

The next day?? Which means it was while his apartment was still able to explode, etc. I cannot fathom for the life of me what this is about!!!

Is this something we don't know about? Which is why Mr. King trying so hard to keep it out???

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 18 seconds ago

Dan King walks across courtroom to whisper in ear of @GeorgeBrauchler . Edson struggling to deal w/King's objections

I can see the defense salivating to get at this witness :giggle:

:floorlaugh: The sidebar was the judge telling the defense DO NOT question this witness puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16