CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must've missed this but, was it a fact he had a motorcycle? I never saw any ref to it. Did they find a motorcycle that was his? Did he just buy one during his shopping 'spree'?

I must've missed this but, was it a fact he had a motorcycle? I never saw any ref to it. Did they find a motorcycle that was his? Did he just buy one during his shopping 'spree'?

AFAIK, that is totally unknown.

Speculation is that this was somehow tied to the MC Boots purchase...because that was right before. This is actually being discussed right this very second on TDC - which is why I just typed that answer! LOL!!

I can't get over how much money he spent. I bet Mom and Dad had to pay his credit cards...

I still wonder why he didn't try to hide any of these purchases. He left one heck of a paper trail.

Uh oh...recalling Eric Erikkson (sp?) for foundation - again. Motorcycle Training guy.

This second part of the exhibit (1090B) is the roster and of those in the class and release. He was NOT the instructor.

So, hopefully we will hear from the instructor.

MAN...now we are back to word salad about how this is kept - in normal course of business or not.

...please ask if JH's name was on the sign in sheet for the class...

Did anyone catch the dates for when this class was?

Why are the prosecution so desperate for this evidence to be admitted. I wish I could read their minds!

June 23, 2012- Date of class that JH was signed up for (prosecution just asked) ;)

Hmm, male defense attorney is sure staring down the prosecutor, imo- very attentive. I wonder also what is so important about this element of testimony.

Did anyone catch the dates for when this class was?

Here is a cut/paste of part of the timeline I'm keeping. HTH

June 20, 2012
Targets purchased - Invoices show the defendant purchased targets printed with pictures of people from Law Enforcement Targets Inc.

18:18
June 20, 2012
Signed up for 15 hour motorcycle training course with Iron Buffalo Training, which was a 2 day safey course for street motorcycles starting 3 days later, on 23/24th. He did take the course

June 21, 2012
Icon Black Super Duty boots purchase – One of the most popular riding boots for $120.00.
Paid by 2217 credit card.

June 21, 2012
Grocery Store (like Kroger) – Loyalty card information that included purchases of 2 liter 7-up bottles, with $200 cash back

June 23/24, 2012
Defendant took a two day15 hour motorcycle safety training course with Iron Buffalo Training for street motorcycles.

June 25, 2012
Holmes joins shooting range - His membership application for Lead Valley Range is submitted

June 28, 2012
Ammunition purchase - Testimony indicates the gunman purchased 2050 .40 cal rounds, 2250 .223 ammo and 25 rounds for shotgun

So he did take the course. Very interesting. I bet he had a motorcycle hidden away somewhere. Maybe thats why he was travelling light in the car.

Next witness

Catherine Streib -- counts 61 and 119

GSW to lower left back, buttocks. She was in 10th grade, is a girl scout and on the honor roll.
Count 61: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree after deliberation
Count 119: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree extreme indifference

Witness is done testifying, but remains under subpoena to possibly be called again.

I still wonder why he didn't try to hide any of these purchases. He left one heck of a paper trail.

I guess same reason he didn't run or commit suicide. But still don't know why that was his choice??

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 8 seconds ago

Next witness: Catherine Streib, who was 16 at the time of the shooting.

I guess same reason he didn't run or commit suicide. But still don't know why that was his choice??

Sadly, I think the DT will use that as a way to "prove" their client was insane!

I suppose he could have had an escape plan that we haven't heard about yet. I hope there is something to explain his plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413