Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Is there a deference with someone wanting to act or having to act with delusions? Hard to answer. It's nature of delusions #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 49s49 seconds ago
Do you believe JH had to act or wanted to act on his delusion? I can't answer that #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 54s54 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Metzner is off the stand.
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Lunch recess until 4PM EST

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 44s44 seconds ago
#theatershooting trial recesses for lunch. Court resumes at 2pm MDT

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 41s41 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting jury question 4 Metzner: Is it common 4 people w/ schizoaffective disorder 2 have delusions of killing? A: No. Not common

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 44s44 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting jury question for Metzner: Is there difference between having/wanting to act on delusion? A: Depends on nature of delusion.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting jury question for Metzner: Is there difference between having/wanting to act on delusion? A: Depends on nature of delusion

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting jury question for Metzner: Do you believe Holmes had to or wanted to act on his delusion? A: I can’t answer that.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting jury question for Metzner: Is there difference between having/wanting to act on delusion? A: Depends on nature of delusion

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting jury question for Metzner: Do you believe Holmes had to or wanted to act on his delusion? A: I can’t answer that.

So according to Dr. Metzner, those suffering from delusions may or may not act on them..PLUS he can't answer the ? asking if he had to or wanted to...SMH..Since the whole therapy of Mentally Ill patients is based on self reporting..kind of leaves it up in the air IF evil doer's like J. will constantly fall thru the cracks. Kind of a scary thought, eh ?

This kind of stoke's the fears of society how they will view MI patients...all the while laws and protections of them will NOT change anytime soon..THUS society will/could act accordingly..and use the system to off someone acting strangely thus assume they must protect themselves..SMH..( SMH=Shaking My Head) Gives a new meaning to SYG laws IMO

Has there been any testimony of how the shooter feels about the crime now? Or if he still has this hatred towards mankind now he is medicated for his mental illness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has there been any testimony of how the shooter feels about the crime now? Or if he still has this hatred towards mankind now he is medicated for his mental illness.

I recall..tho he feels bad..but he would do it again in his own way of saying he completed his mission....Mentioned something about regretting loss of a child tho...COurse whatever comes out of his mouth can be taken as a grain of salt in my book!

He's a proven manipulator, schemer, ability to lie to authorities ( Fenton and Weinstein( or was it burg ?) that he denied depression or bad thoughts blah blah... So what he said post massacre can be taken from where it comes from!!! Liar Liar Pants on fire Liar!!

I recall..tho he feels bad..but he would do it again in his own way of saying he completed his mission....Mentioned something about regretting loss of a child tho...COurse whatever comes out of his mouth can be taken as a grain of salt in my book!

He's a proven manipulator, schemer, ability to lie to authorities ( Fenton and Weinstein( or was it burg ?) that he denied depression or bad thoughts blah blah... So what he said post massacre can be taken from where it comes from!!! Liar Liar Pants on fire Liar!!

Yes! I think he says whatever he thinks will help him that day!

The Dr is Feinstein. I have to admit I always say it in a fake German accent lol!

Yes! I think he says whatever he thinks will help him that day!

The Dr is Feinstein. I have to admit I always say it in a fake German accent lol!

Ohhh thanx Maisie..I knew it ended in stein or burg...Should have used my usual form of recall and put Fenton ( F) with Feinstein (F) together..LOL..I'm getting lazy in my old age I guess!! :blushing:

So how can they say that jh's "need to kill people to increase value" is a delusion rather than an evil thought from an evil person?

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 34s34 seconds ago
#theatershooting

No court Friday. Judge wants jurors to reconsider and let his staff know.

So how can they say that jh's "need to kill people to increase value" is a delusion rather than an evil thought from an evil person?

Psychiatrist always put the label on such thoughts...THATS what they do..They assume aberrant thoughts as delusional...LOL...Wanna bet how many of the total population have evil ( delusional thoughts) live amongst us?? If you go to expert..voila..If you talk to the victims..different label...

Psychiatrist always put the label on such thoughts...THATS what they do..They assume aberrant thoughts as delusional...LOL...Wanna bet how many of the total population have evil ( delusional thoughts) live amongst us?? If you go to expert..voila..If you talk to the victims..different label...

BBM- Yes! That's what I mean! Thanks!

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 3m3 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Next up is Ryan Lacroix

#theatershooting

He lives in San Diego, CA. He is a grad student

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
Ryan LaQuoix on #theatershooting stand. Bio engineering grad student knows Holmes from @UCRiverside undergrad. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

#theatershooting

He knows JH from his 1st year at UC Riverside. Lived in same wing of on campus dorms as JH

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 4m4 minutes ago
#theatershooting

He knows JH from his 1st year at UC Riverside. Lived in same wing of on campus dorms as JH

#theatershooting

He met JH in 2006.He got to know JH that year. Dorm life = social whether you want it or not. Make new friends

#theatershooting

Made friends with JH roommate 1st. They would eventually become friends. Would eat together, go to events, etc.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Ryan is the next witness he lived in same wing of dorm rooms with JH #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member