CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wrong and she isn't supposed to call shooter "Jimmy"?????????

I'm sure she isn't. She does it 'accidentally on purpose'. We are on to you Higgs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 53s54 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Chris Holmes says her relationship with brother changed when they moved to San Diego. Says move was hard on JH. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Moving was hard, had to restart, They didn’t play together as much, but she knew he still loved her.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 39s40 seconds ago
#theatershooting

As they got older, JH and Chris were more distant as she became a teen. Better when he went to college

#theatershooting

Chris - teen angst on both parts made teen years distant in some form.

My brother and I are same age difference..and Boy do I know I annoyed him..He even asked permission to smack me LOL..Yet he didn't go forth and manipulate everyone else around him to HIDE his secret..He is now 72..successful man and very popular person.

A lot of what she is speaking to is irrelevant..totally meant to seek pity for mass murder, convicted and already has 96 aggravating factors applied...I'm not confident pros. can sway all 12 deciding juror's away from this "Pity Party" :facepalm:

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago  Longmont, CO
Chris Holmes says they became more distant when she became a teenager. Blames "teenage anst" on both their parts. #theatershooting

Chris Holmes says they became more distant when she became a teenager. Blames "teenage anst" on both their parts. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 55s55 seconds ago
Holmes' sister says they were close early but grew apart in teens pre-#theatershooting. Blames "teenage angst." Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

I think GB can bring the focus back to the victims. I have confidence in him! :)

My brother and I are same age difference..and Boy do I know I annoyed him..He even asked permission to smack me LOL..Yet he didn't go forth and manipulate everyone else around him to HIDE his secret..He is now 72..successful man and very popular person.

A lot of what she is speaking to is irrelevant..totally meant to seek pity for mass murder, convicted and already has 96 aggravating factors applied...I'm not confident pros. can sway all 12 deciding juror's away from this "Pity Party" :facepalm:

There was only a 2 year difference between my brother and me and my sister--(twin)---we weren't even allowed to acknowledge him at school---EVER!!!! He planned a "senior skip" and the next year I had his teacher---She was still livid! (not a common last name-so you could figure out we were related)

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 55s55 seconds ago
Holmes' sister says they were close early but grew apart in teens pre-#theatershooting. Blames "teenage angst." Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Holmes' sister says there were only a few girls in brother's life she knew about pre-#theatershooting. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 45s46 seconds ago
Holmes' sister says #theatershooting was completely out of blue & out of character. Has seen him once since. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

His sister only visited once in the 3 years since the shooting. I think she may have been angry with him.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 44s45 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Chris Holmes says she was shocked by the #theatershooting, that it was out of character for him. She has seen him only once since shooting

kim christiansen ‏@Kim9news · 46s46 seconds ago
Sister of shooter says she's seen him just once since July 2012 #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 30s30 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Chris - JH was different in jail. His eyes were different. Scared to write to him in jail.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 43s43 seconds ago
Holmes' sister: Post-#theatershooting, brother's eyes/whole personality = different. Surprised he's not worse. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Longmont, CO
Chris Holmes says JH seemed different in jail visit. "His eyes seemed different." A lot of one-word answers. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Holmes' sister says she has had difficulty writing brother post-#theatershooting. Says mom conveys thoughts. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Chris Holmes says she went to 2 hearings. "It was nice, even to be in the same room." Did JH acknowledge you? "He smiled." #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 59s60 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Chris Holmes is wiping tears and her nose on the witness stand as she talks about interactions with JH since #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Chris says she was afraid to write JH because things could be used against him #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Holmes' sister says her brother acknowledged her in post-#theatershooting hearing. "He smiled," she said. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

His sister only visited once in the 3 years since the shooting. I think she may have been angry with him.

I agree---or something no one wants to fess up to--I find it hard to believe that they are portraying this like a long lost family reunion instead of reality---he murdered people and injured soooooo many more! disgusting -- but I get it

Ok, I'll say it. This testimony is annoying to me.

And no letters .......

But she was told by def. team that anything she wrote could be used against him..so was too scared to write directly...Once again Def. manipulating what family ( sister) not to mention psychiatrists actions are!! Gerr!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx ‏@xxxxxxxxx · 43s44 seconds ago
"Pictures show a time when we were happy". There were times when the victims were happy too. Let's not forget #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Photos were taken of family and sent to JH #theatershooting

0 favorites

 Reply

 Retweet

 Favorite

 More

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Longmont, CO
The family sent photos to JH in jail. Chris said it was important for him to know that she supports him. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Pic of JH autobiography board from 9th gr. @ bottom - pic supposed to be there but she took it off right after shooting

I'm not buying this testimony. This girl is not close to her brother. She is angry at him for what he's done. The hurt he has caused her parents and the families he has devastated. She won't say this to the jury but it's clear how she really feels.

Ok, I'll say it. This testimony is annoying to me.

YEP...precisely what I have been posting...It's relevant to the "Pity Party" but yet is allowed under rules of evidence in a DP case in Colorado..

I do trust that the Judge would keep all this out IF HE COULD!!!

#theatershooting

Chris wasn’t sure if FBI would take everything. She wanted that pic. (She is crying). She wanted 1 pic of them

#theatershooting

Pic she took off - of them flossing. She looks at it occasionally. Feels sad, just sad

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 39s40 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting Holmes' sister says she took pic of her & brother off 9th grade autobiography board because she didn't want FBI to take it

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 46s46 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Chris feels "sad, just sad" when she looks at this old photo of herself flossing with JH as kids. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Chris says she took a pic of JH and her off a board after shooting because she was worried the FBI would take everything #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221