CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that's not what I really said Maisie..Parental treatments depend on behaviours by individual child..Some children demand more intervention than other's..some are more outgoing..thus get caught in behaviour the reserved child doesn't...Has nothing to do with favourtism at all..Any adult will appear to favour any child who behaves..talks respectfully and acts all demure etc...That's called "Path of least resistance"...

I've been challenged by both children on different levels..thus had to treat each separately according to their behaviour and consequences of it..Both loved ( but behaviours NOT condoned)...yet both learned from the other's consequences....

Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles different story..The deal spontaneously to events..thus gives appearance of favouritism....It's an age old story really..LOL

tried explaining that to my daughters--(twins)that they are different people, with different behaviors -- I tend to treat them as such.

I absolutely agree with you. Something clearly happened that affected their close relationship. I wish I knew it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're right, Maisie. Maybe it's just the age difference, or maybe she was afraid of him (I don't think she would say that in court). If they went to family therapy after he hit her, it was probably a big deal - especially to her.
I'm wondering why she had to be told 'Jimmy' read to her? He was still at home when she was old enough to remember things like that. As you said, We'll probably never know.

I think you're right, Maisie. Maybe it's just the age difference, or maybe she was afraid of him (I don't think she would say that in court). If they went to family therapy after he hit her, it was probably a big deal - especially to her.
I'm wondering why she had to be told 'Jimmy' read to her? He was still at home when she was old enough to remember things like that. As you said, We'll probably never know.

I'm wondering if it was just one hit or did it happen over and over and that's why they went into therapy.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Jurors do not want to work Friday, so we will have Friday off. Jurors coming back in now. http://www.thegoldpatrol.com

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago  Longmont, CO
Scheduling note from judge: Jurors do not want to work Friday, so they are taking the day off. #theatershooting

I'm wondering if it was just one hit or did it happen over and over and that's why they went into therapy.

I think after listening to sister that it was more---Had to be otherwise my childhood would have been in therapy with my siblings---

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Up next is Doug Shimansky

I think after listening to sister that it was more---Had to be otherwise my childhood would have been in therapy with my siblings---

Just what I was thinking. Would parents rush to therapy over one smack or would you wait to see if your child would learn their lesson and stop after you chastise/punish them.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

He works at AT&T. Knows Bob and Arlene Holmes family. He was the head trustee for a church they worked at.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago  Longmont, CO
Next #theatershooting witness: Douglas Shimansky, a family friend from San Diego.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Doug Shimansky is on the stand. He knows the family from church #theatershooting

This is getting more and more like down the rabbit hole---it is getting crazy

I know! And how fortunate that they have photos of the shooter dealing with said weeds!

My kids had to do that community service as well---(sadly we took no photos-)

LOL, mine too! My brother and sister are 6 and 5 years older than me, and I'm sure I bugged them plenty - like all little kids.
You're right, a single smack would not have sent them to therapy, IMO

My kids had to do that community service as well---(sadly we took no photos-)

I'm sure you will never need to admit any evidence of this work to a court :D

Just what I was thinking. Would parents rush to therapy over one smack or would you wait to see if your child would learn their lesson and stop after you chastise/punish them.

Indeed..ALOT of hiding of things happening in this mitigation testimonies....Painting a perfect homelife..so say's..J. was Not born out of abuse or any other thing..Then in their minds mean's he HAD TO HAVE HAD A PSYCHOTIC break....LOL.That on it's face is hiding the truth from the jury..not to mention promotion of biased view and testimony!!

Okay..what can this guy say ..other than J. did some work/fund raising activities......BTW..My Grandmother was Lutheran ( attended many services with her..lol remember those lifesavers she fed me :-) ) ..never did I separate Christian religious sector beliefs prior to Politics of today..Boy I am getting OLD!!!

LOL, mine too! My brother and sister are 6 and 5 years older than me, and I'm sure I bugged them plenty - like all little kids.
You're right, a single smack would not have sent them to therapy, IMO

My daughters never hit one another until they hung with my sisters boys...lol

Indeed..ALOT of hiding of things happening in this mitigation testimonies....Painting a perfect homelife..so say's..J. was Not born out of abuse or any other thing..Then in their minds mean's he HAD TO HAVE HAD A PSYCHOTIC break....LOL.That on it's face is hiding the truth from the jury..not to mention promotion of biased view and testimony!!

Okay..what can this guy say ..other than J. did some work/fund raising activities......BTW..My Grandmother was Lutheran ( attended many services with her..lol remember those lifesavers she fed me :-) ) ..never did I separate Christian religious sector beliefs prior to Politics of today..Boy I am getting OLD!!!

you got lifesavers??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members