Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Oh boy! Statement about mental illness being like a cancer got stricken #theatershooting

sounds like something his mother said------ not this witness..
I am pretty sure I have read it somewhere.

Hey, I was surprised when I heard about the shootings - doesn't make me a mitigation witness anymore than most of these people!

I'd like to hear the prosecution ask just one of these witnesses that support 'Jimmy' if they support his decision to kill all those people, I know I'm just being mean, but isn't that just as relevant? JMO, MOO

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 52s53 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Next #theatershooting witness: Ritchie Duong, a classmate from San Diego.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
Ritchie Duong on #theatershooting stand. He knows Holmes from middle/high school & college. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

I wonder how much witnesses get paid to testify .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad these folk got a nice little vaca out of this---this is sooooo ?????

ON the taxpayer's dollars..Sure those taxpayers are less than happy about that!!!! It's all on Def. team to bring in such irrelevant folks to testify ..nothing to do with mitigations really..Pity Party factors only towards family....Not mitigating aggravators in my mind at all!! Course what do I know what's in any juror's head??????

Hey, I was surprised when I heard about the shootings - doesn't make me a mitigation witness anymore than most of these people!

I'd like to hear the prosecution ask just one of these witnesses that support 'Jimmy' if they support his decision to kill all those people, I know I'm just being mean, but isn't that just as relevant? JMO, MOO

that would make listening to these questions good!

Exactly what I was thinking earlier! Ask them how they feel about the shooting.

Should have seen one of my daughters (in particular) in high school--that was a (cough-cough) look---

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Longmont, CO
"He was never the type of person to get mad," Duong says. #theatershooting

you know, this is the strangest mitigation I've ever seen! I'm surprised defense was able to get so many witnesses, is it 40? that didn't have any testimony that is associated with jh. Usually there are about 4-5 mitigation witnesses that were very close to the defendant. At least the trials I've seen before. MOO
This witness was middle & high school. omg!

you know, this is the strangest mitigation I've ever seen! I'm surprised defense was able to get so many witnesses, is it 40? that didn't have any testimony that is associated with jh. Usually there are about 4-5 mitigation witnesses that were very close to the defendant. At least the trials I've seen before. MOO

can't forget that 5th grade teacher---
Strange!!!!

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 41s41 seconds ago
'I know he's gonna go away for a while... I'm trying to distance myself," childhood friend Ritchie Duong said of #theatershooting gunman.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 44s44 seconds ago
Ok this guy considers JH still a friend and like a brother #theatershooting So will he visit him? Didn't sound like it

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Duong once considered Holmes a brother. Now he's distancing himself because Holmes is "going to go away for a while" due to #theatershooting

And who is paying for their travel and accommodation?

Totally O/T sad to hear that Ann Rule (crime author) died...

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting jury question for Duong: Did you notice a change in Holmes from elementary all the way to grad school? A: No.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 42s43 seconds ago
JQ- did you notice any change in JH personality over the course of knowing him? No. Any change in demeanor? No #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 49s49 seconds ago
Earl Anthony Domingo on #theatershooting stand. Calls Holmes 1 of his good friends. Hasn't seen him since '11. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member