CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We said this last week- defense asking 'do they support parents', 'do you support Mr. H'?
The parents, yes, for theses witnesses.
But, again I ask, they say 'yes' they support the gunman??? What does that mean?

I'm confused too. By all means support the parents. They are victims too. But to come to court and stand in front of the victims and their families and say you support the shooter? Baffles me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 41s41 seconds ago
Mark Bidwell: Neighbors "always held our kids accountable." No #theatershooting DA cross. Bidwell exits stand. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1LTcXWg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 42s43 seconds ago
I think the jury is bored #theatershooting

Just think..IF J had of been killed outside of that theatre..No one would have known all this lovely stuff to this extent about his family..nor that he was so mentally ill could do this....but his efforts to create Mental illness excuse starting with Fenton and Feinstein and talking jobbers with Data his GF w/benefits...He flew under radar for 6 months!!!!

I'm truly suspicious of J and his ability to talk the MI game with all those experts..his testings were done so often..even he likely had memorized all the questions and researched how to answer them to fit the profile he wished to present...:gaah:

so basically they sent out a form letter asking any and all if they remember him and would be willing to testify for him.....this is really really pathetic:shame:

We said this last week- defense asking 'do they support parents', 'do you support Mr. H'?
But, again I ask, they say 'yes' they support the gunman??? What does that mean?

I don't know--BUT would love to find out!
I wouldn't

I'm confused too. By all means support the parents. They are victims too. But to come to court and stand in front of the victims and their families and say you support the shooter? Baffles me.

and "do you love him".....

0 favorites

 Reply

 Retweet

 Favorite

 More

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
Holmes elem. teacher Ann Hestand on #theatershooting stand. Says she was shocked to get public defender's call. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1LTcXWg

yes, his report card from 2nd grade! Yes, that is mitigating evidence! Oh MY!

So far only one def. witness refuses to support J now..while all the rest say yes. BUT I think that constant drumbeat will back fire..because it does come across as disingenuous..especially by not qualifying it to support him but hate what he did....SO rings hollow!

Really, really worthless testimony about "Jimmy" the killer during 2nd grade...the kindergartener he murdered never will get to do second grade. :mad:

We have no proof the shooter drew that picture! My goodness!

CuteJenn & Buff,

See attached screen grab from the Dr. Reid videos. You can see what looks like an arm circling his upper torso. It moves with him. Hope you guys can see it- let me know if you need time code.

On the second pic, JH is reaching with right arm. There's a 'mirror-like' image resembling an arm across from his right arm- looks like it's under his shirt.

I'll definitely have to check this out further when I'm on my desktop & not using Tapatalk on my phone.

& AWWEEE.... I just noticed you called me CUTE! HAHA! my username is actually CU (as in Clemson University) Jenn, but I definitely have no problem answering to "CUTEJenn" instead. :D

OMG....what is going on?? How the heck is this mitigating?? HOW??

Finally! An objection to this objectional testimony!!

Really, really worthless testimony about "Jimmy" the killer during 2nd grade...the kindergartener he murdered never will get to do second grade. :mad:

I just tweeted your comment. I hope that's ok. We should always remember the lives he took. Who cares about his past.

I'll definitely have to check this out further when I'm on my desktop & not using Tapatalk on my phone.

& AWWEEE.... I just noticed you called me CUTE! HAHA! my username is actually CU (as in Clemson University) Jenn, but I definitely have no problem answering to "CUTEJenn" instead. :D

Thanks for pointing out how your username is pronounced---silly me--I was thinking it more along the lines of cajanjenn.......:blushing:

I just tweeted your comment. I hope that's ok. We should always remember the lives he took. Who cares about his past.

Sure...

They have gone back to 2nd grade to find a "Jimmy" who wasn't standoff-ish and aloof! :facepalm:

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 28s28 seconds ago
Gunman's parents set to testify in Aurora #theatershooting trial this afternoon: http://dpo.st/1GYUAqN via @denverpost

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 42s42 seconds ago
Sidebar after #theatershooting def. attempts to introduce Holmes' 2nd grade drawings/report card as exhibits. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1LTcXWg

I feel a little sicky myself....:tantrum:

I hope you feel better soon! I ended up going to the doctor yesterday for my sinus pain... I paid them $107 to tell me it was allergy related. They did give me some prednisone though & I already feel 100x better! So, I guess it wasn't a total loss. I would have much rather just paid the $9 for the meds & skipped the doctor altogether, but I guess all is well that ends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc