CO CO - Janine Johler, 38, Aurora, 7 May 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So if the autopsy was to be done Saturday, June 13th shouldn't someone know SOMETHING by now??? Why is this case so quiet all the sudden? Why no identity clues, tattoos or other info. given??? Sigh!

I simply cannot believe that there has been no more news as to who this may have been. Tattoo's are distinctive and any description of a missing person would include the tattoo information.

I say it is time for LE to give a description of the tattoo's so that someone, somehwere will know who this person is.

JMO

Thanks Mistivon, That was interesting to read, as several posters there think it could be Candace.

I could see if it is her, and LE knows that, and there is no sign of Haylee, it could be the reason this is so quiet now. If LE blasts this news it could further endanger her life as Potter might decide to get rid of her. This would make it easier for him to blend into life somewhere else.

We still don't know anything about friends he might have, etc.

Just supposition my friends. xox But it does make sense to me.

Body found near Glenwood Springs identified

Associated Press - June 20, 2009 7:14 AM ET

GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) - Garfield County authorities have identified a body found five miles west of Glenwood Springs as 38-year-old Janine Ann Johler of Aurora.

Authorities have been trying to identify the woman since her body was found by a farmworker last week. Johler, who was identified through her fingerprints, was the victim of a homicide.

http://www.krdo.com/Global/story.asp?S=10566614

Authorities identify body found in apple orchard
posted by: Dan Boniface 1 hr ago Toolbox: Read Comments Print ArticleEmail ArticleSmallerLarger
GLENWOOD SPRINGS (AP) - Garfield County authorities have identified a body found five miles west of Glenwood Springs as 38-year-old Janine Ann Johler of Aurora.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=118058&catid=339

Woman has been missing for 11 days

posted by: Jeffrey Wolf

AURORA - Police are making the public aware of a missing woman with a lower level mental capacity.

The woman, 38-year-old Janine Johler, was last seen at a home in Aurora, according to Aurora Police.

She was last seen on May 1.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=115592

Rest in peace Janine.

thanks all for posting the links & keeping an eye out for updates. so sad...RIP Janine.

RIP Janine. GB her family.

I hope that LE follows up on this. The dismemberment aspect is very disturbing to me and indicates that it is the work of real sicko. Whoever is responsible for Janine's death needs to be held accountable.

:blowkiss: Janine, her family and friends :blowkiss:

This just breaks my heart. Why was nobody looking for this lady? The only report out on her was that she was low mental capacity? So she isn't as important as everybody else? I would think someone with low mental capacity that was missing should be right up there with a child gone missing. They can't protect theirselves just like a child can't... I'm so sad about this.. RIP Janine at least your in a better place now with beautiful all around you where nobody can hurt you again unlike this place full of damn evil. :(:furious:

How outrageous! The woman was labeled as mentally diminished. The article says she was in a car accident as a child, and as a result, limps and doesn't work because of it. She has had at least 3 restraining orders and her abuser has been behind bars for months..apparently long before she was found cut up in bags.

What a tragic loss of a life! Hope the police continue their search until they find the psychopathic murderer.

The system failed this woman, and she lost her life because of it. How very, very, sad. :mad:

I'm willing to bet that the abuser got someone to carry out a hit on her. JMO

Authorities seek more info about body found near Glenwood

GLENWOOD SPRINGS — Authorities are seeking more information regarding the murder of a 38-year-old Aurora woman.

Janine Ann Johler's dismembered body was found in an apple orchard outside of Glenwood Springs, just off Interstate 70 and Canyon Creek Road, on June 12. A teenage orchard worker found Johler's remains in a bag that may have been torn open by animals

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20090626/NEWS/906269984/1058

Ok so it is 172 miles from downtown Aurora, CO to Glenwood Springs , CO.
Approximate drive time 2 hrs 53 mins.

That is quite the road trip to dispose of her body. I sure wish LE woould give a little more info out on her so that people may be able to help. It wouldnt suprise me if this Burns man had a hit put out on her.
For someone to go to all the trouble to dismember her and then leave all of her in the same place suggest that maybe they were running out of time to dispose of her here and there. They also felt like the had the time and privacy to do such a thing.
This poor woman..God Bless Her Soul.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back