CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the LE in NS CA do that with CF in the Amber Kirwan case? Could be something, I am hoping and praying it's the case.

yes they took the monster in for parole violations and charged him with murder a few months later ......

The reporter said LE/Fed. Marshalls were there on "unrelated charges". There was a guy there that had "Parole" written on the back on his shirt (in the live streaming video). COULD be he failed to register in a timely fashion?

Didn't he also say to take DNA? That was the part I was wondering about, if he said that, since it should be on file.

I wish I had the answers. While LE feels the perp to be local this does not necessarily mean that he is a first offender or that he has always lived in that particular community. Could be he has roots there and could be any past infractions with LE were on a lesser scale or perhaps not known at this time.

Because the community has the reputation of being a happy town does not make it untouchable as we are seeing now. No community today, sadly, is safe from aberrant behaviors.

How does a perp progress like this you ask ...the million dollar question and at this point all we can do is speculate. I only meant that I do not believe a first time offender would abduct a child, kill her and who knows what else, and then cut her up. This IMO is a crime of progression...mentally / physically.

IMO when this perp is caught and I believe he will be if he does not commit suicide or death by cop we may find that Jessica was not his only victim...we may also find that there are other victims that were perhaps victimized but not killed and some who may have been victimized and killed but not dismembered.....perhaps is surrounding communities.

I just do not believe that a first time offender who has never come into contact with LE will abduct, kill and cut up the body of a young girl. I hope I am wrong.

Could be possible, more than likely probable---but you could have knocked me down with a feather when Jorelys Rivera's murderer was arrested. He had no priors for violent crimes. JMHO

Maybe he was going around to all these schools and trying to pick up the first girl that would go with him.

Maybe I am looking at different guys...one is 30, the other is 20.

Combined DNA Index System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From known info, it would be reasonable to conclude that investigators have the predators DNA and that it is not in the FBI CODIS database.

Imo, the predator is forensically aware, as well as aware of LE investigative & search strategies & SOPs..

'jurisdictional linkage blindness'...

Imo, this evil demonic predator is from another distant geographical area and resides in a jurisdiction other than Winchester, Arvada, or Superior...

'What a tangled web that we weave'...

http://www.jadecjamison.com/2012/08/25/where-in-the-world-is-winchester-colorado/
Where in the World is Winchester, Colorado?

Curious what your scenario is with him being from another area. Was he just passing through, visiting a relative, on vacation, etc.; or are you saying he moved to the area, but not within the jurisdiction of his crime? He might live in the surrounding mountains to the west...and have a cabin to retreat to. There was the holiday on Monday, and he could have taken Friday off for a 4 day w/e. Told the wife or gf he was going to the cabin to prepare it for winter.... or to hunt, fish, hike, etc or just get away from the bustle for a bit. He returns to place the BP and her body miles away to create diversion 1. being where crime and his location is and 2. within the scope of perception of it being someone local...and yet placing evidence here and yonder making LE waste time on other areas also. Then returns in time for her and the family to come up on Sunday & Monday...and everything returns to normal. ??

If a non-local then my question is why did he pick that neighborhood/school? Was it logistically the best location for his plans?

jmo

http://www.jessicaridgeway.com/

DONATE
A Paypal account has been set up for Jessica's Family, All donations go directly to an account owned by the family.

Done! Any little bit posters can offer helps in a big way. A simple way of showing the family your condolences.

Please remember when you donate in this fashion there is no tracking of how the money is used. It will be used as they see fit.

Nothing wrong with that and I am not trying to discourage you from donating. Just a reminder.

Thank you.

Does he own a motorcycle?

Have we heard when the services will be held for Jessica?

We don't know that she was "cut up" though...do we?

It could be an animal disarticulation?

I am sorry, but I don't know what difference it makes if it was the perp or animals. He/she left her body in a field. So what is your point? tia

Maybe a registered sex offender might not already have his DNA on the database, for example if he was convicted of downloading child *advertiser censored*?

Or if his conviction was from before the DNA law went into effect? Does anyone know if Colorado's DNA law applied retroactively?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova