CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's what made me think of it. I know they are saying there's no connection, but I'd bet my last dollar that the police in CO are ordering a DNA profile from Mr. Speer. They'll be comparing, just to be 100% certain.

If this is true it sounds to me they have already done that and if so that means they must have the perp's dna. So hoping they do. jmo

It just seems unimaginable that there are two predators out hunting little girls so close to each other.

What is this world coming to, if this is how our young men are spending their days? Hunting and raping children?????

I don't see this post on their page.

Eesti, go to their post on their facebook page that starts, "We have been asked what are we doing now...we are still doing neighborhood canvassing, open area searches and following up on tips."...

Then click on Comments, and it's the 17th comment

Yes, that's what made me think of it. I know they are saying there's no connection, but I'd bet my last dollar that the police in CO are ordering a DNA profile from Mr. Speer. They'll be comparing, just to be 100% certain.

WY does not collect DNA on arrest.

Eesti, go to their post on their facebook page that starts, "We have been asked what are we doing now...we are still doing neighborhood canvassing, open area searches and following up on tips."...

Then click on Comments, and it's the 17th comment

Can you link to the police FB page please? Can't find it.

His photos are beautiful (IMO) but I agree about the writing. I am a photographer and have heard this type of speak more times to count. Since photography tends to be an "always moving" form of art you may start out facinated by one type of photography (B&W, color, computer altered) or one specific genre. Then one day your interest perks in another area and off you go. Photography "transitions" are par for the course. JMO

I have to agree his photography is stunning. I only hope he didn't get rich from it...like rich enough to bail out of jail.

I noticed that. The weird thing is I had never heard of "open spaces" referred to like that prior to this case. :waitasec:

I never did either before I moved to Colorado. :) But they are a very big deal here. Coloradoans are a very outdoorsey bunch.

From the Wesminster Police Department Facebook page

"The FBI has been able to rule out the Wyoming abductor in our case."

http://www.facebook.com/westminsterpolice

Posted 50 minutes ago.

Thanks to b2alicia for bringing this to our attention. :cheers:

The forum on the Wyoming girl has a link where you can figure out the bookings for the jail in Montana if anyone wants to take a look. There is a booking for $2 million to "hold for Wyoming" on 10/13/12 11pm at night.

If you google the persons name it is interesting that a person of the same name has a photography website or business for photography in Montana, Colorado and Wyoming. Mountain landscapes and prairie lamdscapes mostly. This person also has a hiking book on Colorado.

The Facebook page for this person list Bozenan,Mt as their city which is where the arrest happened and the FB page mentions all the photography stuff above. He looks to be about 35-40 with strawberry blond hair hair. Blog has pictures of the girlfriend. Former addresses are Colorado Springs and Estes park, Co.

Also facebook page says he left on Sept 28 to go on extended vacation for a few weeks to take pictures and he did not know where he was going. Although now there are comments on the FB page attacking him, before there were lots of friendly posts so this person seems well liked.

Name is not that common but of course could just be someone sharing the same name as the person apparently arrested yesterday in MT on $2 million bail and being held for Wyoming (which would seem to be the WY suspect unless there was some other major crime in Wy)

ummm so who brought up on here that the killer may be a photographer??? creepy!!!!!! I don't know if this guy is suspected to be involved in Jessica's case or not but just the fact that one of the perps we have been talking about is actually a photographer is just crazy. You sleuthers rock.

And wow if you go to his personal fb page apparently there is not innocent until proven guilty. I can't even believe what people are writing on there! :what:

belimom, I respectfully disagree.. The MS Media & LE follows Websleuths, imo. Many important connections have been made by posters today that may have been missed by investigators. You can't connect the dots if you don't collect the dots...
Many times investigators purposely choose to release misinformation to the public or simply drop the ball..
'We are all here for Jessica Ridgeway and her family'...

ITA agree with you. I turned in all the dots that I had... ;)

When I posted the above, I was thinking more in line with what the mods had been asking - to focus on Jessica's case in this thread since LE has said there was no connection.

It just seems unimaginable that there are two predators out hunting little girls so close to each other.

What is this world coming to, if this is how our young men are spending their days? Hunting and raping children?????

What seems so unimaginable to me is how many RSO's there were just in the area around where Jessica lived. And just think how many are not registered but out there prowling. jmo

Hang around these boards for a few years. It's not unimaginable at all. My eyes were opened real fast....I went from a rose colored glasses type of girl to realizing there is an ugly world out there that goes on right as we live our regular lives. Evil is all around us. And sadly there will be many more after this.

Love your children and try to keep them safe, because there's a lot of messed up minds out there that do not work the same way ours does.

I wish we knew how far Jessica got that morning before she was taken. Was she still on her own little street or did she make it to the offices and business parking lots?

LE has said this is a local perp, more or less, and they must have reason to say so.
I believe them.

Hang around these boards for a few years. It's not unimaginable at all. My eyes were opened real fast....I went from a rose colored glasses type of girl to realizing there is an ugly world out there that goes on right as we live our regular lives. Evil is all around us. And sadly there will be many more after this.

Love your children and try to keep them safe, because there's a lot of messed up minds out there that do not work the same way ours does.

I agree they have always been with us, but in this new century, it seems to be getting worse.

Drugs and/or internet *advertiser censored*? Or the first tv generation coming to murdering age?

Who knows...but something's happening and it's evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom