CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jessica walked as far as the park alone every morning, that is plenty to give a perp an idea as to when to grab her.

Or if she was not specific target, maybe she was the only child alone that morning.
:(

I was so hoping they got the guy for Jessica!!!!! Too many creepy similarities!!Dang it! I'm so sickened by this evil that lives among us! At least justice will come for the WY girl, but man! Continued prayers for Jessica to have Her Justice as well!!!!

I'm really not trying to beat a dead horse, but I wonder if that was someone repeating what was said on 10/12 ('no connection'), and not something based on new info. Seems to me that if it were new info that they would make a big announcement and not hide it in a comment somewhere...? Have they announced it separately, or just in the FB comment?

:truce:

True. It's not an official announcement. But, it was a direct reply to a poster who asked why Speer was not connected to JR's case.

Let me say that this suspect in the Cody case has so many ties to Colorado that it makes me pause, even if PD says they have ruled him out.

He has two memorial photos on his FB page....both of them are dedicated to recently deceased loved ones. There are b/w photos of singular trees.

I agree they have always been with us, but in this new century, it seems to be getting worse.

Drugs and/or internet *advertiser censored*? Or the first tv generation coming to murdering age?

Who knows...but something's happening and it's evil.

The first TV generation is now retiring...

"Ruled out" is a strong statement; stronger than not believing the two abductions to be related. I think they must have some physical evidence, or were able to verify absolutely where the other perp/suspect was on Friday morning the 5th.

Thanks for posting. Typically these types of predator have predator friends in their circles. That is not saying he has any but that is statistical. IE: Nambla type groups etc..

Not that I want to stick up for NAMBLA but there it is.

I think most NAMBLA members have convinced themselves that they are not hurting children. They love children in a very sick way and convince themselves that they are actually helping the child they target. Jerry Sandusky is a classic of this type; I think he has thoroughly convinced himself that he was in love with his victims and that he was helping them without harming them. Now that he's been caught, he feels massively betrayed by his victims.

In other words, NAMBLA types are so way out there that they're no longer in just in the De Nile River, they're in the ocean of denial. And swimming the wrong way.

A NAMBLA type might kill a child he is molesting but it would almost certainly be out of panic.

I don't think that even a NAMBLA type could convince themselves that grabbing a child off the street was benefitting that child in any way.

So I don't think this guy is part of a group. Or if he is, he keeps his real interest very, very quiet within that group. He may use the group for access to child *advertiser censored* but he keeps his profile as low as possible.

He wouldn't be the kind of guy who gets caught via chat or IMs because he doesn't trust anyone that much and he doesn't really want to seduce a victim.

Today is 10 days since Jessica's abduction....its time to nail the guy.

What do we have to go on? We think he's local....

Any other thing?

Today is 10 days since Jessica's abduction....its time to nail the guy.

What do we have to go on? We think he's local....

Any other thing?

Quite a lot to suggest s/he might work a night shift.

This is the point where I get so sad and discouraged. Everyone posts that they think an arrest will be made very quickly while LE keeps asking for tips. I read the same thing in Celina's, Elizabeth's and Lyric's case, Lisa's yet no arrests. I think I've lost my sense of optimism after following so many cases where there is never an arrest. LE is asking for tips, this does not give me hope.

elmomom, this explanation sounds very plausible to me. Let her go as a deflection or distraction, while he escapes detection. The carrier off his vehicle had previously been located by investigators. Not sure if it was from his campsite/safe haven or from some other location/dump, etc. Sure wish you could locate the link for the article..

Jesse Speer, concerns me very much. His DNA would not have been entered into CODIS, and he didn't begin his evil trail of terror in Cody, Wyoming, imo. Psychopathic sexual predators are very creative, intelligent, deflective, manipulative, and calculating. Speer sure fits the profile of the evil demonic person that could have abducted and murdered Jessica Ridgeway, imo.

I agree, the more I am learning about this guy (I am pages and hours behind you guys) the more I am suspicious of him. It makes sense for the backpack and the body to be placed strategically, he is a photographer so everything in his life is strategically place/arranged for pictures. He lived in CO and took pics in CO wilderness so he may know the area well. The pictures of the dead trees is really telling. There are so many coincidences it's frightening. I hope they have their guy so Westminster can stop living in fear.

"No connection".....that's a pretty strong statement. I can't see, unless the guy had a strong alibi during the time Jessica was abducted, how they could make this statement, unless of course they had Jessica's perp's DNA.

There were a few posters on here who felt the person who murdered Jessica could be a hiker, outdoorman, cyclist, etc. The perp who raped and assaulted the girl from Cody is an outdoorsman, camper, hiker and photographer. It feels right and hopefully, as Clu posted, the police will make a statement about whether this man is related to Jessica's murder. He was on "vacation" during the time she was taken and is familiar with the Estes Park area of Colorado as per his interview on DeviantArt.

I think one or more posters here mentioned he could be a photographer, when it was being discussed how he might not raise an eyebrow if anyone happened upon him at the Open Space. IIRC, one suggested a tripod bag could have been use for the body as someone could drive past and see that and not give it a second thought given that is an area that reportedly photographers love.

I do not know if he is the perp or not. But I think there are a few things being unveiled that strike me as about the strangest coincidences I can imagine. But then, maybe coincidences actually happen more often than I thought.

they do have Jessica's killer's DNA. 99% sure of it.

"No connection".....that's a pretty strong statement. I can't see, unless the guy had a strong alibi during the time Jessica was abducted, how they could make this statement, unless of course they had Jessica's perp's DNA.

Another O/T post but I know many here were following- Aneta Marsek and her 2 young daughters from Volo, IL were found safe a few hours ago!

[ame]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=187459[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Let the light shine