CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it, sorry. Just as he carried his poor child around, it was just another animal from his ranch population. (Idk, if Google translation said it well. ;)) Carefree and little emotional. The little girl hangs on his arm as if it were about to fall off. I see a clumsy clot here, who doesn't care about the little sweet creature. Sleeping, feeding - okay. More isn't needed, I think, he was thinking at the time. I don't like such fathers at all.
I think he was just using the baby to protect himself from the media and also for optics, "Look at what a good daddy I am bringing my little one everywhere with me." MOO

Not only possible, at this point I’d have to say extremely likely.

How so? There is no arrest thus far of an accomplice so we know that another perp did not confess to killing her. So how did they get the info that he solicited murder? Likely because the person he solicited, who did not kill her, told them?

If they refused then you're right - no solicitation. And maybe no charges at all if they didn't do anything to cover anything up. But it's possible they did in exchange for a promise of possible immunity?

I've been away for a bit and maybe this has already been raised. I just can't keep up today.

If he approached someone to help him commit the crime and they refused, would they be held accountable for not giving LE a heads up on his intentions?

I think I stand alone believing that this premeditated crime had nothing to do with child custody, life insurance, infidelity,... That instead, it had everything to do with silencing someone who knew too much. Two men knew she had information that could put them behind bars. The one who fathered her baby was afraid to do the dirty work and offered to pay the other one. He refused. So PF did it himself. And then he blabbed. His cohort may have initially feared going to the police and then later, feared not going. I stand alone in my reasoning. Bt wait, and see! <smile>

I'm not going to agree with you, but I will go "hmmmm". I don't see much pointing specifically towards love, control, custody, insurance, infidelity, or X. We know nothing which would make us think one over the other. I'm ready for new surprises.

Bleeping nothing accomplished at work today...

I've been away for a bit and maybe this has already been raised. I just can't keep up today.

If he approached someone to help him commit the crime and they refused, would they be held accountable for not giving LE a heads up on his intentions?
Normally yes, but if they did not commit a crime, they could have been given immunity to talk so they could get the information needed to arrest and charge PF.

I don't see any federal capital crimes here. It seems pretty clear the murder occurred right there in her home.
If state lines were crossed in order to commit a crime especially murder, or cover up a crime especially murder, hide evidence of said crime,etc. I believe that covers federal capital case.
Moo. I could be wrong.

How so? There is no arrest thus far of an accomplice so we know that another perp did not confess to killing her. So how did they get the info that he solicited murder? Likely because the person he solicited, who did not kill her, told them?
Perhaps he did it over the internet? Visited shady sites or asked "how to find an assassin"? Some people seem to believe that they can hide their actions on a computer.

Right, it's not that I don't think he is capable of harming the child (if he abuses animals he could harm a child too). It's just that I think he might resist if she was his motive and meal ticket (until she gets close to inheriting money or he becomes tired of her too in which case all bets would be off). I'm not saying it would have been a safe home, just that he wasn't going to do anything anytime soon IMO. I edited my post slightly to say I don't think she was in any immediate danger. Main point is the same-- baby K may have been motive. MOO.
He may have been capable of harming her, but since she was in his custody, it would be difficult to get away with it without someone noticing. I'd like to believe otherwise, but seeing how he treats animals and after what he did to the child's mother, I'm not feeling any warm and fuzzies about him as far as the baby is concerned. Glad she is safely away from the whole clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13