CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Nelson on Twitter
Media has the hallway covered for 3:30 court appearance of Patrick Frazee in Teller Co. He's going to be appearing by video conference but only judge will be able to see it. We will only be able to hear not see. I'll bring updates as we go

Du-VBlrU0AAzT-j.jpg

I'm so sorry for her family and her child.

Hearing this news made my day! Kudos to LE for making the arrest and protecting the child! Hopefully they'll also take any of his animals and protect them.

If his mother owns two other properties, that might be where she'll be found. Fingers crossed this lovely young woman will be found. I can't even fathom the anguish her family is going through.

Thank you and everyone else who responded to my question. So glad to hear it.

I wonder how it came about. I guess CPS decided they would get the baby. I wonder why? Why not his mother? Or other relatives in CO? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm grateful as can be.

It makes me wonder about possible involvement of others in his family, or they're deemed not capable of caring for her, or he was not on the birth certificate so if KB is determined to be dead her child would go to her next of kin, not the family of her fiancée.
Just got back on and see others answered your question.
I had the same question about why the child was removed from the Frazee family? Is that typical? Don't they usually leave the child with the family s/he is more accustomed to?

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone commenting here since this case broke. There was a lot of commitment to sticking with the facts. And I think we showed good restraint in suspecting PF while keeping other possibilities open.

I look forward to hearing your comments as we watch how the rest of the case plays out...and as we learn hopefully some of the answers we have been speculating about. The solicitation charge will be interesting to see play out, but most importantly, let’s think about where Kelsey could be.

I'm so sorry for her family and her child.

I was just thinking how sad it is that her daughter is so young. It’s so much effort to take care of a child that age. Every spare moment KB had would have been spent with her daughter. Yet her daughter is too young to remember any of it in the long run. So depressing :( I hope they have a lot of pictures together and that her family writes down some fond memories of them together so she has it when she’s older.

Has there been any theories thrown around about his defense strategy yet? I have some wild speculation to share, help me shoot some holes through it. Last night we randomly decided to watch the I, Tonya movie. Has anyone seen it? (Or read the old news coverage from 20+ years ago?) I rarely watch movies so the timing was really strange.

Tonya’s (ex-?) husband Jeff Galooley asked his friend to write a letter or phone in a death threat to Tonya’s skating rival, Nancy Kerrigan. He just wanted to rattle Nancy and help Tonya’s star rise in time for the next winter Olympics

The friend, who also served as Tonya’s “bodyguard” (and is later shown to want to drum up more business for himself for his largely-imagined “career as a bodyguard and terrorism expert”) takes it up a notch and hires two thugs to kneecap Nancy in another city, and the rest is history.

In the documentary-style interviews that run throughout the movie, Galooley (gah! that name! still hilarious to me...) maintains he only wanted his friend to send a death threat, not break Nancy’s kneecap with a collapsible baton. Nancy’s injury was TV ratings gold and effectively ended Tonya’s skating career

The bumbling operation is portrayed as a comedy of errors from beginning to end, and even though it was a theatrical movie, it was based on a true story that is now part of our national lore.

Could our Crazee Cowboy claim the same type of situation happened here? That he just wanted a third party to upset KB a little bit for whatever reason and the third party either misinterpreted his intent and simply took it too far? And could this possibly be dubbed the I, Tonya Defense? LOL!

moo! :D

it's your worst fear as a mom, other than something happening to your child, that if something happens to you, you won't be able to care for the child and the child will never know you. Worse than that is that your murderer and his family has the child instead of your own family.

I was just thinking how sad it is that her daughter is so young. It’s so much effort to take care of a child that age. Every spare moment KB had would have been spent with her daughter. Yet her daughter is too young to remember any of it in the long run. So depressing :(

I had the same question about why the child was removed from the Frazee family? Is that typical? Don't they usually leave the child with the family s/he is more accustomed to?

Maybe no one wanted her there....all the animals to care for PLUS a little one?

Gitana & as a Spanish woman I can speak a small amount of Romany, enough to barely get the core of what is being said: your posts are always insightful, analytical & on point!

Wow! Can you? I only know a few words! My dad spoke Caló and our family in Spain does. My dad would occasionally speak to me in it to alert me to something or someone in public and I'd have to figure out what the Caló words meant. But you know how some Spanish families are? Gitanos are worse. There's no teaching. You better absorb and fast!!!!

Yes. That's why it is interesting.

Patrick Nelson on Twitter
Media has the hallway covered for 3:30 court appearance of Patrick Frazee in Teller Co. He's going to be appearing by video conference but only judge will be able to see it. We will only be able to hear not see. I'll bring updates as we go

Du-VBlrU0AAzT-j.jpg

O/T......I love the old courthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads