CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A person leaving from the Woodland Park area had to do so no later than 4:00am and possibly even earlier in order for the phone to ping in Gooding, ID at 5:13pm. There would be at least one gas stop and one or more bathroom stops. Not to mention that on a trip of that distance on the busiest travelling holiday you stand a good chance of coming across at least one wreck or broken down that slows traffic.

... we are just a bunch of guys and dolls sitting at a round table, your question as any question on WS is a good question.
<rsbm>

This bears repeating. Thank you, Hatch.

On that note, thread is closed for the night. Check back in the morning. If the thread is not open, then please click on any post to Report it and it will magically reopen for respectful discussion.

Good Night :)

<rsbm>

This bears repeating. Thank you, Hatch.

On that note, thread is closed for the night. Check back in the morning. If the thread is not open, then please click on any post to Report it and it will magically reopen for respectful discussion.

Good Night :)

Open, have a good Sunday!

KRDO.com | 24/7 live streaming news and weather coverage for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park and all of Colorado. - KRDO

you can click back and watch the 10:00pm news. They talk about KK. Sonic confirms they have CC receipts/footage that place KK in woodland park on Nov 22nd. They also talk about her nursing license and how she got in some nursing trouble in the state of Colorado.

Not sure if this has been talked about in the thread, my bad if it has.

Edit: sorry i rewatched it says nov 24th, not 22nd.

That link is no longer showing the 10 pm newscast. But I thought it was ironic that when I clicked on it, the first thing that appeared was a Sonic ad!

There have been quite a few discussions about the location of security cameras in the Safeway store. We don’t have nearby Safeway stores, and it’s been years since I’ve been in one, but cameras in most of our local grocery stores are hidden (mostly in ceilings). A few cameras might be visible but not everything. I don’t know how that Safeway would compare but suppose it would depend (in part) on the age of the store.

IMO other footage will be shown at the trial if it’s necessary for the case. Just because we haven’t seen it doesn’t mean they don’t have it.

Yes, I remember seeing that house pictured. It is perched up high and sure looks like it would have a sightline of her main (side) entrance. It would be very unfortunate if the residents in that house were out of town TG weekend. I think I said several threads back, that I hoped they were extremely nosy neighbors. o_O
Nosy neighbors , we are not, unfortunately:(

I read about it. Only industrial crematoriums produce ash. All these incinerators don't.
I beg to differ on this. The coroner on the Tim Bosma case got in that incinerator and she vacuumed up the ashes so as to give his wife and family whatever was left. Yes, there were bone fragments as well, but not much.

I'd be happy to reconsider if you could provide a link that says a commercial animal incinerator cannot do this.

Dellen Millard the incinerator - Google Search:

can't imagine staying in a relationship with a man who not only cheated on me, but moved the woman closer to him and had a baby with him and got engaged to her- yet she continued to see this man until now, or at the time of his arrest? This isn't making much sense to me

Passion and "love" seldom make sense. I know of women who continued to "hope" a man would choose her over whoever or whatever and think or do the most unreasonable things to "keep" him. Let's add to this a man who is manipulative and knows a woman wants/desires him and will do ANYTHING for him. I think PF knew exactly who to call on for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat