CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no resolution to the ABC/KRDO report on the admonishment of KK and her care of the baby in Colorado. If the news station got it wrong they would issue an apology. Yet, the story is still out there and was apparently rerun on the 10:00 pm news. KK could have used various names (KJLK, KLK, KKL, KJKL), she could be hard to track. IMO This news report is apparently the only MSM report on the Sonic side of the story. IMO
I was out all day yesterday, can you link me to this story and whose baby was in her care in CO? Thanks.

I was out all day yesterday, can you link me to this story and whose baby was in her care in CO? Thanks.
I’m pretty sure we 100% debunked that here and are waiting for KRDO to issue a correction and apology to the person they mistook KK for. The person shouldn’t be brought up because she’s not involved.

If PF "got her" from behind, why would he need an object other than his arms and hands? PF was a foot taller than KB. CW didn't need a club to murder his wife and children. I do not believe PF planned a murder for months and then was stupid enough to leave the murder weapon at KB's house. JMO

KB May have had a weapon to protect herself from him...if she did, it is possible that he took it away from her and used it on her.

I have never read anywhere that KB was planning to have Thanksgiving dinner w/ PF. It all sounded up in the air based on what CB has said publicly.

It was written on the official family run missing facebook page. See post from thread 5 by Scdiv:

The admin and CB comments from Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth facebook page - On December 6 post at 10:25 a.m. - were:

"I spoke with her a couple of times that morning. Going out for dinner was in the plan. We know she had picked up a few things at Safeway.

and

"She was going out to dinner with her fiance and daughter. She didn't say where."

In CB's media interview, I believe she simply said, "Going out to dinner was a possibility."

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

December 14th - Friday
Search Warrant Franzee Property/Residence

December 15th - Saturday
Twin Falls law enforcement was requested to help

December 16th - Sunday
The search of Patrick Frazee's property concludes Sunday night

December 18th - Tuesday
Five law enforcement vehicles seen leaving PF Property
PF and 2 others made trip to Waste Management Landfill

December 19th - Wednesday
LE at Kelsey’s Residence

December 20th - Thursday
LE at Kelsey’s Residence

December 21st - Friday
Arrested- 1st Degree murder and Solicitation of Murder

Going back through the timeline on the front page.. Dec 15. TF LE was requested to help. Makes my believe that whatever help they were seeking, helped quickly result in finding even more evidence, thus resulting in an arrest. FBI ERT's were at both PF and KB's house from pictures we have seen in MSM.

Evidence Response Team — FBI

7 day turnaround from when the search warrant was issued to arrest. MOO but I feel like they have A LOT of SOLID evidence to connect these dots. Hoping anyway!

It was written on the official family run missing facebook page. See post from thread 5 by Scdiv:

The admin and CB comments from Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth facebook page - On December 6 post at 10:25 a.m. - were:

"I spoke with her a couple of times that morning. Going out for dinner was in the plan. We know she had picked up a few things at Safeway.

and

"She was going out to dinner with her fiance and daughter. She didn't say where."

In CB's media interview, I believe she simply said, "Going out to dinner was a possibility."

Thanks for this. I was referring to your post when I mentioned this and I knew you had a link to back it.

Of course, she never went anywhere for dinner on Thanksgiving. With or without PF.

and

I think some people interpret that to mean, maybe PF and KB were going to get together for dinner but there were no plans to do so. Some interpret that to mean, there were plans to get together for dinner, but maybe they were going to eat out or maybe they were going to stay home.

I’m pretty sure we 100% debunked that here and are waiting for KRDO to issue a correction and apology to the person they mistook KK for. The person shouldn’t be brought up because she’s not involved.
Yes. I went to the Colorado licensing site and found a different middle name on the nurse listed there with a different birthdate. Like you, I'm waiting for KRDO to issue a retraction.

Yes. Either he and/or the contract killer(s) screwed up. Do we know for sure that PF never gave KB a ring?
Did PF want something back from KB--- an heirloom ring, evidence that
she may gathered to protect herself in a custody battle that showed PF was involve in shady activities in case she wanted to move back to WA or move to ID to be near her parents?

IMO
Could be! I do think it was something to do with his wanting total control over the baby. And I do think it's possible that she was getting ready to make a move. What that move may have been is a mystery. Imo

Last edited:

and

Thats exactly what I remember her saying. That going out was a possibility. She didn't indicate who with. Imo

LE may have gone to Sonic for cctv footage based on a credit card transaction- and speculation arose by those who were aware they had obtained evidence there. For all we know it could of been PF, KK, or an accomplice they are looking at that went there. I doubt they would share that info with a local Sonic employee. If they were trying to keep the investigation under wraps they would have gone thru Sonic Corporate to obtain the info quietly and not to the people working at the Sonic. IMO.

Or maybe the police went to see if Sonic had cameras facing the road to see if they could get video of KB's vehicle returning home from Safeway? Sonic is midway between Safeway and KB's house and close to HWY 24: Google Maps
The street view shows how close Sonic is to the road: Google Maps

Perhaps Sonic was simply included in a police canvas of places LE went asking for CCTV. Perhaps only the manager/store owner would know what the police actually asked for while there. But the fast food workers may have overheard something and it's like a game of telephone-- the story gets changed a bit and added to each time it is told. Or perhaps someone has an active imagination and embellishes. Somehow the story morphs to outright gossip when it jumps to social media and then the one news station decides to run with "a mistress/possible co conspirator may have been at Sonic 2 days after KB was murdered" story line, only to get a swift rebuke from someone the moment it aired. And the story may have been pulled because it was pure gossip. That was on Saturday and we have yet to see it being repeated by other stations nor put into print. If it was true it should have been published all over the airways all weekend long.
MOO.

Thats exactly what I remember her saying. That going out was a possibility. She didn't indicate who with. Imo

Right. She only said more specifically KB was going out with PF and baby on the facebook page. I think CB was aware that the fewer details she told in the interviews the better. PF was not talking. But PF and his lawyer were probably watching CB and no doubt PF would try to make his story fit with whatever CB revealed she knew. CB has an advantage in that she alone knows the contents of her phone conversations with KB that morning. CB knows what recipe KB asked for and probably knows what she bought at Safeway too. JMO.

I am wondering if there were very few traces left in an apartment. Usually you would notice if something has been renovated. No one did. So I assume, the death was bloodless. "Violent" would be anything causing suffering. But I doubt it was a gunshot or beating her to death.

Someone mentioned a chimney in KB's apartment. Could PF have tampered with the chimney in some way to cause CO poisoning?

This would leave zero traces. LE would need a ladder to get into the chimney and see the traces of tampering with the shutter or something. KB would have to be immobilized in a certain way. Otherwise, they would just have to wait for 2 hours. No need to clean afterwards. Just let in fresh air.

CO is used often. There are much less frequent, but effective, ways, that leave zero traces. I am not mentioning them here. My felling is, there was no brain matter, no blood, just a witness's report that KB was dead.

There was a brief statement in the Daily News way back in December from a FBI source that stated evidence of a homicide was found in the home. Local LE has stated evidence to draw a conclusion of death was present (paraphrasing). This would be physical evidence. This could be some since of struggle but more collection of blood, tissue, clean-up, etc.

Right. She only said more specifically KB was going out with PF and baby on the facebook page. I think CB was aware that the fewer details she told in the interviews the better. PF was not talking. But PF and his lawyer were probably watching CB and no doubt PF would try to make his story fit with whatever CB revealed she knew. CB has an advantage in that she alone knows the contents of her phone conversations with KB that morning. CB knows what recipe KB asked for and probably knows what she bought at Safeway too. JMO.
Yes! You explained that so well. I've always assumed she had dinner plans with PF, but Kelsey' s mom had to be careful in what she revealed. Imo

December 14th - Friday
Search Warrant Franzee Property/Residence

December 15th - Saturday
Twin Falls law enforcement was requested to help

December 16th - Sunday
The search of Patrick Frazee's property concludes Sunday night

December 18th - Tuesday
Five law enforcement vehicles seen leaving PF Property
PF and 2 others made trip to Waste Management Landfill

December 19th - Wednesday
LE at Kelsey’s Residence

December 20th - Thursday
LE at Kelsey’s Residence

December 21st - Friday
Arrested- 1st Degree murder and Solicitation of Murder

Going back through the timeline on the front page.. Dec 15. TF LE was requested to help. Makes my believe that whatever help they were seeking, helped quickly result in finding even more evidence, thus resulting in an arrest. FBI ERT's were at both PF and KB's house from pictures we have seen in MSM.

Evidence Response Team — FBI

7 day turnaround from when the search warrant was issued to arrest. MOO but I feel like they have A LOT of SOLID evidence to connect these dots. Hoping anyway!
Thx for this. I couldn't remember the order. The pieces of wall was removed from Frazee's...not Kelsey's. Is that correct?
And the ladder was used at Frazee's too?

I would take his truck, if the car had blocked my own car(s) and I would take the baby with me, if perhaps I had asked him before to fix something in my home.

Great point - and if she used his truck, it could explain why footage of her leaving the store, maybe even in the parking lot, was not released. The public would've gone directly after PF with that information; better for the investigation to keep the crowds of pitchforks at bay until they could make their case.

Been out of the loop a bit, but last I checked, that footage (if it even existed) still hasn't been released to the public.

Thx for this. I couldn't remember the order. The pieces of wall was removed from Frazee's...not Kelsey's. Is that correct?
And the ladder was used at Frazee's too?
The ladder was used at Kelsey's duplex. The FBI and CBI removed large flat objects from Kelsey's duplex which had been covered with brown paper. It's unknown what objects were removed from the Frazee's ranchette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel