CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I beleive that when she first moved to Colorado, she was in the Grand Junction area which is a 3 plus hours drive away. Not sure she really moved FOR PF, more for the job as a pilot instructor and to be closer to PF. Perhaps once the pregnancy occured, she moved to WP. I get the feeling that this could be about the time everything started turning south, after she moved to WP and had the baby. Maybe PF does not like his women living too close. IMO
I agree. Stepping into KB missing after SW has been different. SW's abundant presence on SM made us feel like we knew her, whereas KB seemingly had no presence. However, I'm now understanding that the online dating sites marketed toward "country" or "rural" type also offer somewhat of a social network atmosphere. I believe it's very much possible that KB and PF may have been "country pals" for longer than I previously believed. <modsnip: removed location info that was from social media, therefore considered rumor>

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think there has to be a 3rd person involved here. LE did not want to reveal what they had to Frazee because a witness might be in danger and they were still investigating. If KK was the one that PF solicited 3 times and disposed of the phone, and they have her, who is possibly in danger? KK or another person? I can still think of scenarios where she was solicited but turned him down and is now completely cooperating to help LE get a 3rd person or close the deal on Frazee's eventual conviction. Time will tell I guess if she knowingly had any part in this whole affair. I'm waiting to hear more from LE before passing judgement.
MOO.

I am wondering if the third person would make a better witness against PF, but is in danger. My question is, from whom? PF is behind bars. Who, outside, currently will take the rap of killing the witness for him? Is he connected with total criminals? Then why not ask them to kill KB?

Who solicited who, it has been proposed both ways.

How to you solicit someone to assist in murder? I don't know, unless you live in a rough crowd. The idea being floated in a non-serious way would be an ice breaker, to gauge reaction. Alcohol would help here.

P1) "I just can't stand her."

P2) "What if she just disappeared one day?"

P1) "Haha, wouldn't that be awesome. Bartender, another round"

P2) "No really, did you hear about the case of the missing wife in Wyoming. No body, no crime, haha!"

The solicitation charges are not inconsistent if this conversation took life, along with followup steps towards action. Maybe what started in jest, with a hint of truth, started to get some traction.

It wouldn't surprise me if P2 was the Idaho nurse. It might be easy to float a wicked idea that you are presenting to someone else, since its not your problem.

Yet.

Or.....

P1) I’m sick of you not having time for me bc of that &$#@*() kid and her $&(*# mom

P2) there’s nothing I can do about the situation, it is what it is. Maybe we should move on, I got a kid to raise

P1) you’re gonna regret the day you met KB if you don’t marry me or at least live with me

Speculating....

I am wondering if the third person would make a better witness against PF, but is in danger. My question is, from whom? PF is behind bars. Who, outside, currently will take the rap of killing the witness for him? Is he connected with total criminals? Then why not ask them to kill KB?
Maybe the 3rd person would have been in danger because of KK or KK's cohorts. Maybe still could be?

Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

Recalling a rodeo in nearby town Cripple Creek several years ago, she described Frazee losing his cool with his horse.

She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.

'He got mad, tries to get his vehicle out of there and there's too many cars tightly packed in. Lots of people were there. 'He was in a rage of being mad and angry, because the heeler didn't heel and they lost out the money. It was kind of a sad deal, especially trying to get the horse out that was traumatic for everybody.'

Yes, I’ve read all the reports. Idk if statements are true or sensationalized. Tysm.
I can’t find any info that he was banned from rodeos.
My understanding is KB was an animal lover. Surely she googled (imo) PF at some point & was aware of his treatment of animals. And, observed him with animals, from time to time. Moo

If he initiated it then my opinion is he exploited something that he knew about her (jealousy for example).

I have strong opinions about IN but trying to refrain from commenting on them.
Or he may have just said he was kidding, just to feel her out, imo.

Looking forward to this. ;)

"Tonight, hear from a Twin Falls family who contacted the FBI with information in the Kelsey Berreth murder investigation."
Forgot to add the livestream link:
KMVT - Livestream

ETA Schedule:

News Program Airtimes
Rise and Shine – Weekdays 5am – 7am (KMVT)
Rise and Shine - Weekdays 7am - 9am (FOX 14)
KMVT News at Noon - Weekdays 12 Noon (KMVT)
KMVT News at 5 - Weekdays 5pm-530pm (KMVT)
KMVT News at 6 – Weekdays 6pm-630pm (KMVT)
KSVT News at 9 - Daily 9pm-930pm (FOX 14)
KMVT News at 10 – Daily 10pm-1035pm (KMVT)

Last edited:
Has Nancy Grace covered this story recently or since 12/26?
Is anyone here following the FB forums where many of the
previous rumors came to be true?
Just wondering if there's a lot more info floating around but
not yet in msm.

Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

Recalling a rodeo in nearby town Cripple Creek several years ago, she described Frazee losing his cool with his horse.

She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.

'He got mad, tries to get his vehicle out of there and there's too many cars tightly packed in. Lots of people were there. 'He was in a rage of being mad and angry, because the heeler didn't heel and they lost out the money. It was kind of a sad deal, especially trying to get the horse out that was traumatic for everybody.'
This makes me sad.....really sad.... my family comes from southern US race horse history .... my horse, when I was younger , was a previous throughbred racer.... he threw me off him more times than I can count.... but I was always told to calm the horse while off him, yet to take the upper hands on the reins when I was on him.... I was taught that was the communication between horse and rider.... this story breaks my heart!

I agree. Stepping into KB missing after SW has been different. SW's abundant presence on SM made us feel like we knew her, whereas KB seemingly had no presence. However, I'm now understanding that the online dating sites marketed toward "country" or "rural" type also offer somewhat of a social network atmosphere. I believe it's very much possible that KB and PF may have been "country pals" for longer than I previously believed. I also recall when I believe an Uncle reported that KB was presented with an opportunity for her dream job in Grand Junction. I think knowing there was a potential suitor in Colorado may have been icing on the cake for KB. And PF helping KB move to Colorado reminds me of another story this week-- the one where PF shuttled another woman's horses to her new residence, and fixed her storm door too! (Narc trait, great guy image). While Grand Junction is closer than Idaho, it was still a distance from PF's neighborhood. I'd say around 4+ hours in good weather.
Also, don't believe we know when KB changed jobs as Doss cited they do not comment on personnel matters. MOO

data=9sYWy3L_EsDiLqKcp5eCZvqQZIhm-m4Rphkdj4PYhGUIr0M9Z-drwODqRwEs8yjK0J4L_er_svYsjVuNtc7Sb2MknmHSoCSfCRTa0cStuaM5QmEXla_gbtajm6_7q-nC9IWT0tEkMmwezjwZ5r___4WhXXt0h5ihg1Q,3h_LFBksI5201NGZ02zyy-UvQLTZZPZMajaU2ePflGX4GWNM8vB-gMD5zKhLQLcSylO5jdiCMDCoisx6P24IyIHiViZuEuzlphEoJvubx6S5MX2F6tT_T82PGt_rT0RCLUUzKdGGxJRZ5PEWAx6s3rOcGYId5mwWRnbPaQGwcbAoJxU157k-DK5TLz1wZrbZNO1d6bOMyIdB_6WDMXS1jCKd59GWqOoO-XDoLQNcnzr9UQb45jqVBjN0zU63tos-hxmpJdU5PJxRkgWUz-WBsNBchud7nvotUU3XEmxdBK7N_D-iiRmGb91irVd4UxbReWyNzBtQntl0164uBZNPX8MSXmXKbDCX3fd6OcR4Zkp1Q8UAKY7l

Re: KB social media presence. I thought it was interesting her last public FB post was October 2016. I didn’t see any PF interaction on her public posts. I get it that I’m not seeing all of her stuff but just caught my eye that it stopped then. Is that around the time she moved to CO?

This makes me sad.....really sad.... my family comes from southern US race horse history .... my horse, when I was younger , was a previous throughbred racer.... he threw me off him more times than I can count.... but I was always told to calm the horse while off him, yet to take the upper hands on the reins when I was on him.... I was taught that was the communication between horse and rider.... this story breaks my heart!

It’s very upsetting.
If a non horse person visited a working dude ranch, I think they would find it appalling to observe how the horses are broke by seasoned wranglers. Moo
I’ve been, let me just say there ain’t no babying & coddling a 900lb animal going on. Not the ranches I’ve visited.
Moo

not yet in msm.
I do follow the one forum. If you can wade through the bs there's things that come out in there that end up in MSM.

According to the reporter's Kelsey Souto FB, parts of the interview will air at 5pm, 6pm, 9pm and 10pm tonight. She also says it is a 45 minute interview and they will be airing other parts throughout the week.
I’m hoping that a newspaper gets ahold of these people soon.

I am not in the mood to wait for a slow drip of information over several days.

I want it now, damnit!

not yet in msm.
JAN 7, 2019
Caryn Stark on Twitter
Today at 12PM I’m on SIRIUS XM radio Channel 111 PODCAST on https://www.crimeonline.com/ Breaking news on Kelsey Berreth murder investigation

SEE IT: Just filed death lawsuit in Kelsey Berreth murder case
Nancy Grace and her guests will discuss the lawsuit in more detail on Monday’s episode of “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace.” As Nancy and her legal experts will explain, the lawsuit appears to be intended as an investigatory tool rather than an effort to recover monetary damages, as Berreths’ family lawyers can now depose potential witnesses in the case against Patrick Frazee and perhaps uncover information that could lead to the discovery of Berreth’s body.

The language in the civil lawsuit suggests that the plaintiffs believe, as authorities have indicated, the Frazee may not have acted alone in Berreth’s alleged murder.

There was a poster or two early on who thought that this will be much more complicated and involve more people than we expect. Something about KK being a "rodeo queen" gives me the impression there could be a whole subcultural social group in the rodeo scene in the know about this. Something about rodeo status and hierarchy may be in play. Titles, position, money, status, etc.

I have just wondered if perhaps IN wasn't the instigator of this crime. She put the idea in PF's head to get rid of KB. And PF solicited someone else to do it. Or a couple people. And one of those people is the source of information to LE, not IN (who I think may NOT be cooperating with LE, at least not fully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member