CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. For me, there’s no motive. A lot of men IMO would desire PF’s lifestyle. He owns his own biz, his time is his time, he apparently was free to travel, enjoy the outdoors, hone his roping skills, meet attractive women, etc.
I believe CB stated KB & PF enjoyed a loving relationship. (Not verbatim) so what went wrong?
Did KB attend the large rodeo in September? Idk, I'll look later for info. If so, maybe, just maybe, that peed someone off.
Anyone can google the market reports regarding cattle. I read recent reports and based on what I read, IMO, the market is stable, prices steady or rising.
So, I’m left wondering.

Jmo that is why it was all about the baby. He either feared he would lose access if they split or just did not want to deal with Kelsey for the next 18-22 years. But he did want the child. He made sure the baby was secured before the murder. She would not have given him the baby on Thanksgiving Day. That points to him knowing the when and the where etc...jmo

Carla Hughes is serving LWOP for murdering the fiancé of the man she wanted...the man was looked at initially as the killer. Just an example.
Stephanie Lazarus, LAPD detective, murdered Sherri Rasmussen for marrying the man Lazarus wanted for herself. Unsolved as a botched robbery for 20 years.

Murder of Sherri Rasmussen - Wikipedia

Just another example of an upstanding woman who murdered over a love triangle.

I found the case I was looking for. GF murdered wife.
Redirect Notice

There was also a case where the neighbor lady next door started an affair with the husband. She killed the wife, making it look like a home invasion/break-in. Her son may have been involved or covered for her, not sure. Can’t recall the names right now...the husband knew nothing about it but was the prime suspect until he confessed the affair. There was a Dateline-type show or two.

I will be surprised if this turns out to be PF soliciting KK and KK accepting and performing the deed.

Women don’t often murder other women.
Add in the fact that this would be a young mom killing another young mom - I would think that would happen even more rarely.

It just doesn’t add up, IMHO. The facts in this case are going to lead down a different path. What that path is, I don’t know.
The Bob Dylan verse “The times they are a changing” comes to mind!

Stephanie Lazarus, LAPD detective, murdered Sherri Rasmussen for marrying the man Lazarus wanted for herself. Unsolved as a botched robbery for 20 years.

Murder of Sherri Rasmussen - Wikipedia

Just another example of an upstanding woman who murdered over a love triangle.
If KK murdered Kelsey, she would be in jail already.

PF is behind bars for a reason.

I absolutely believe that KK is more involved than has been let on, but I do not believe she actually killed Kelsey.

PF was the driving force here, KK was his pawn, but that doesn’t absolve her of culpability for whatever she did.

It’s very upsetting.
If a non horse person visited a working dude ranch, I think they would find it appalling to observe how the horses are broke by seasoned wranglers. Moo
I’ve been, let me just say there ain’t no babying & coddling a 900lb animal going on. Not the ranches I’ve visited.
Moo
One of my first visits to a horse trainer was eye opening, the trainer, myself and my daughter were walking back to her barn, she was leading a yearling, all of sudden she stops and tells us to walk ahead, and she turned an smacked him right in the chest with the lead rope, I guess he was in her space, and that was not allowed. She loves her horses, they have the best feed, and housing, but she expected him to not crowd her I guess.

Kelsey Souto‏Verified account @KelseySouto
Tonight, hear from a Twin Falls family who contacted the FBI with information in the Kelsey Berreth murder investigation.

DwgINxEX0AERxA9.jpg

2:13 PM - 9 Jan 2019

It’s very upsetting.
If a non horse person visited a working dude ranch, I think they would find it appalling to observe how the horses are broke by seasoned wranglers. Moo
I’ve been, let me just say there ain’t no babying & coddling a 900lb animal going on. Not the ranches I’ve visited.
Moo[
You are correct.... everyone has their own ways!
@Trudie .....

I am thinking they are approved to speak now ? Otherwise yikes ! If they share too much ? JMO
That’s a good point. My guess is that what they shared, wasn’t something integral to the investigation itself.

It’s entirely possible that they don’t have that type of information to share anyways.

Has Nancy Grace covered this story recently or since 12/26?
Is anyone here following the FB forums where many of the
previous rumors came to be true?
Just wondering if there's a lot more info floating around but
not yet in msm.

I check in on a Facebook page now and then. And it always makes me a little bit dumber for having done so.

The pages are filled with rampant smearing of suspects (everyone is a suspect), turning rumors into fact, and pure guess work. Yes, technically they can be right on their rumors when they propose 10 things to be true, and 3 actually pan out.

The only value I see in reading these unmoderated webpages is that is gives better understanding why there are rules here. WS is my sane place for this stuff.

If KK murdered Kelsey, she would be in jail already.

PF is behind bars for a reason.

I absolutely believe that KK is more involved than has been let on, but I do not believe she actually killed Kelsey.

PF was the driving force here, KK was his pawn, but that doesn’t absolve her of culpability for whatever she did.

I am just playing defense attorney. PF won’t talk, so he will need to present some kind of case.

Carla Hughes is serving LWOP for murdering the fiancé of the man she wanted...the man was looked at initially as the killer. Just an example.
I didn’t say that it never happened. You can find one example of any kind of scenario that you could possibly dream of. I had a boss who actually won the mega millions lottery one time. Does that make it likely that I will win the lottery?

I read a study that said women commit only 14% of homicides; The other 86% of homicides are committed by men. Men, women, and murder: gender-specific differences in rates of fatal violence and victimization. - PubMed - NCBI

And you have to think that some portion of the 14% of women who did commit homicide were killing their domestic partner. I don’t know how big that number is, but I would think it is feasible That it could drop the percentage of women who kill women to below 10% of all homicides.

Then throw in the monkey wrench of a man soliciting a woman to be the hired killer of another woman. Rarer still.

So again, I don’t think that’s what unfolded, when all was said and done.

There was a poster or two early on who thought that this will be much more complicated and involve more people than we expect. Something about KK being a "rodeo queen" gives me the impression there could be a whole subcultural social group in the rodeo scene in the know about this. Something about rodeo status and hierarchy may be in play. Titles, position, money, status, etc.
IMO, not many go professional, that takes an exceptional type person.

Or.....

P1) I’m sick of you not having time for me bc of that &$#@*() kid and her $&(*# mom

P2) there’s nothing I can do about the situation, it is what it is. Maybe we should move on, I got a kid to raise

P1) you’re gonna regret the day you met KB if you don’t marry me or at least live with me

Speculating....
IMO PF is the mastermind behind everything. The DA is going after him because so far the evidence is pointing to him...it's not based on what they deem to be a more believable motive. And actually I a lot of people on here have brought up plenty of motives that may be in line with PF's. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member