CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembered more. The friend said KK was upset when she told her about it. The people came forward because their business is getting harassed on FB
<modsnip: naming couple is unnecessary>
IN’s good female friend was an employee of theirs. IN confided in her, and she then confided in the Rs. The Rs wanted to talk to IN but they never did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed some of the interview on livestream on KMVT. The 50-something-year-old lady who was interviewed said her employee was harassed and threatened after she posted something about Patrick. This lady knew Patrick only by his first name. How did she know Patrick? For what company does she work? tia
I don't think she knew him, just his name, from what the employee told her. I didn't hear them name the company. It was also said that the FBI was already in Twin Falls by the time they (the couple) called them.

My takeaway from the oh-so-brief clip is that it does NOT sound like KK was the one who sang like a canary to LE, IMO!

It very well might be that she's not cooperating with LE one iota right now. JMO.

Last edited:
That was short, but it explained how the FBI came to develop interest in KK.

It also proves in my mind, that the solicitation story was true.

The woman speaking was undoubtedly genuine.

Basically, Krystal was upset because “Patrick” her boyfriend, had asked her to kill the mother of his child.

Krystal eventually communicated to a friend that it wasn’t anything to worry about.

This friend, was employed by the couple, and told them about it.

Seeing Kelsey’s mother on the news, making a public plea for information, spurred this woman to come forward.

The FBI responded quickly, and ultimately served search warrants in Idaho.

This puts to rest any doubt, that PF solicited KK to kill his wife.

It also tells me that this wasn’t her idea, although I already knew that.
Good summary! :)

Basically, Krystal was upset because “Patrick” her boyfriend, had asked her to kill the mother of his child.

Krystal eventually communicated to a friend that it wasn’t anything to worry about.

Seeing Kelsey’s mother on the news, making a public plea for information, spurred this woman to come forward.

Blessings, love and gratitude to them for coming forward.

Remembered more. The friend said KK was upset when she told her about it. The people came forward because their business is getting harassed on FB
Guessing that’s your opinion? I didn’t hear anything about FB or their business mentioned in the livestream.

We actually know nothing official. Police haven’t said anything about her. This is all media information that we discuss
What we know:

1. The victim's phone was transported by KK/KL from CO to ID. This was a federal violation. We know the phone was KB's and belong to KB. We know this was confirm by local Idaho police statements and Teller County police statements. We know that local Idaho police worked with CBI and FBI on the phone ping location because of their statements regarding Gooding, Idaho.

2. We know that two texts we sent via statements from Teller County after the victim was deceased from Idaho. The phone was in Idaho and KK/KL had the phone.

3. LE stated they were investigating the disposing of the phone. KK/KL had the phone.

4. We know LE has arrested PF for murder one and KK/KL is connected to him through the possession of the phone and the requests for solicitation of murder by PF. Teller County has said the solicitations could be from one person to one person three times.

A couple's employee is a friend of KK's The employee told the couple that KK her PF asked KK about killing KB. Then KK told the her friend to forget all about it. But the employee told her employer what KK said. When the couple saw CB pleading on the news, they knew they had to tell authorities what they knew. LE showed up quick.

I guess we know how KK was brought in now. Guessing she didn’t go willingly to police on her own

Or.....

P1) I’m sick of you not having time for me bc of that &$#@*() kid and her $&(*# mom

P2) there’s nothing I can do about the situation, it is what it is. Maybe we should move on, I got a kid to raise

P1) you’re gonna regret the day you met KB if you don’t marry me or at least live with me

Speculating....
Just thinking that any woman could potentially feel this way makes me feel gross, just yuk! Ewww There would be a hellofa lot more wrong with her than PF.....just sayin' :eek:

A couple's employee is a friend of KK's The employee told the couple that KK her PF asked KK about killing KB. Then KK told the her friend to forget all about it. But the employee told her employer what KK said. When the couple saw CB pleading on the news, they knew they had to tell authorities what they knew. LE showed up quick.

As has been rumored elsewhere for weeks. Dang. Was hoping for new info.

If I'm misstating anything, please, someone correct me, but what I heard the couple interviewed say was that back in October, one of KK's friends told them that KK told HER (KK's friend) that PF solicited her to do the murder. The woman interviewed said she didn't put all the pieces together until she heard about KB's murder on the news. Contacted the FBI b/c she was moved by KB's mother's courage in talking about her daughter.

My takeaway from the oh-so-brief clip is that it does NOT sound like KK was the one who sang like a canary to LE, IMO!

It very well might be that she's not cooperating with LE one iota right now. JMO.
That's what it sounds like. KK didn't come forward, told her friend to forget about it. Friend didn't come forward, but told her employer. Employer called the FBI. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :)

KK told someone she worked with that PF asked her to kill KB in October and after that told her to forget they talked about it. I think I got that right.
I heard it as KK confided in a friend (not co-worker), and later told her to forget about it. Friend told her employer about it, and her employer contacted LE/FBI after they saw CB interview asking for information.

Basically, Krystal told a friend that she was upset because “Patrick” her boyfriend, had asked her to kill the mother of his child.

This friend was employed by the couple that was interviewed. She told them about it.

Krystal eventually communicated to her friend that it wasn’t anything to worry about.

Seeing Kelsey’s mother on the news making a public plea for information, spurred this woman to come forward.

Agree with all but your last sentence. Still could have been KK’s idea, and then PF came back and asked her to actually do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan