CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. No, they are not talking at that point and would not be able to comprehend what was going on. Many babies would not be walking at that age (though some would).

Oh they can. Gifted kids talk early. Check this out:

Gifted Children Can Reach Language Milestones Earlier Than Their Peers

One of my brothers was very gifted as a child. (He's pretty smart as an adult but they usually even out with others when they mature). According to my mom he spoke at a two - three year old level at 14 months. Her firstborn.

We were all early talkers but that was crazy.

It would be very rare though. Has she spoken about her baby's milestones on social media?

I bet it's probably more as some have said - he's using the child as a shield. And also to seem like a good dad. Well it's backfiring, buddy. Good dads don't deprive a scared and grieving grandma of a hug with her grand baby.

Last edited:
This is my first post, and I haven't been able to read through all threads as they are numerous, so forgive me if my question has been asked before. If the child was picked up from KB, is it possible that they have security camera video from Neighbors perhaps?

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Loads of press getting set up for the 2:30 press conference. @ElizabethWatts5 will anchor coverage live on @KOAA. I’ll provide updates by way of live tweeting. #KelseyBerreth @NBCNews

DuZ9I9xVsAASqc7.jpg:large

If this continues to proceed down the path it seems to be going, I will be very interested in any help he had in a coverup. Someone he trusted may have helped with taking and pinging the phone in Idaho. The investigators obviously will have determined PF whereabouts that day, so if he has a solid alibi- someone helped him. No need to speculate who right now (and we can't), but this web could get sticky.

I missed that, was it established somewhere that he is custodial parent? I guess I just assumed it was Kelsey

He has the child. She doesn't. So he is the custodial parent. It doesn't have to be a legal designation.

If he's not on the birth certificate, though, then he would have to quickly establish paternity. "Parentage". Because then her next of kin would likely be given the child if he was arrested or if there was a court action.

But I think he's on the birth certificate.

This is my first post, and I haven't been able to read through all threads as they are numerous, so forgive me if my question has been asked before. If the child was picked up from KB, is it possible that they have security camera video from Neighbors perhaps?
Welcome to Websleuths, Damselfish! :)

It's possible but we have a poster here who lives very near KB's residence who said they looked for cameras and didn't see any. I'm sorry, I don't remember the poster's name.
MOO

He has the child. She doesn't. So he is the custodial parent. It doesn't have to be a legal designation.

If he's not on the birth certificate, though, then he would have to quickly establish paternity. "Parentage". Because then her next of kin would likely be given the child if he was arrested or if there was a court action.

But I think he's on the birth certificate.

Sorry to quote myself but wait...if he's not on the birth certificate maybe that's why he doesn't want to let grandma see the baby. And why he carries her around.

I asked that as well.... great minds think alike :p

Security cams are becoming the best investigators around !

Btw --- Welcome to the forum, Damselfish !!

So if he did do something, would LE wait until all the forensic evidence comes back before they arrest him?

I just found this, "For the father’s last name to be the child’s last name, he has to be recognized by law as the father." So in this case since the baby does not have his last name that would mean he isn't recognized by law as being the father? Does that mean baby would go to her mother?

I'm not sure where you found that. Anyone can name the child what they want in the US and it doesn't affect who is the legal parent.

If he is listed as the father on the birth certificate and/or if he has signed a voluntary declaration or acknowledgment of paternity, he has automatic rights to her. Otherwise he needs to go to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28