CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post and response to it removed>

So if he did do something, would LE wait until all the forensic evidence comes back before they arrest him?
They need to have a rock solid case.
The most troubling aspect of this case --besides Kelsey being missing and possible foul play -- is that the fiance has family members in LE. Did any of them help him ?
So that makes this case huuuge.
And could potentially mean other arrests. Imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to quote myself but wait...if he's not on the birth certificate maybe that's why he doesn't want to let grandma see the baby. And why he carries her around.
At one point, when he oh so cooperatively submitted a DNA sample, there was some talk on here that one reason could be for a paternity test. But of course it also could have been to "rule out" his DNA, because it would be reasonable to think his DNA would be in her house, cars, etc., and any kind of shared space given that he was her "fiance."

Perhaps this case will turn out to be a murder. Pretty hard to get away with something like that these days, what with cell phones, social media, forensics, chips in cars, surveillance cams everywhere. If this is a murder case, perp will be nailed. No eyewitness needed anymore - electronics/tech does the job.

“If a man is NOT identified as the father on the BC, the child CANNOT have his last name.”

does not mean

“If a man IS identified as the father on the BC, the child MUST have his last name.”

LE has identified him as the father, so...

And that's not true anyhow. At least no law I've ever heard of. We have the legal right in the US to give our baby any surname.

She would likely have to have the dad agree to naming him as the dad on the birth certificate though. But she can give the kid his surname without his permission.

Welcome to Websleuths, Damselfish! :)

It's possible but we have a poster here who lives very near KB's residence who said they looked for cameras and didn't see any. I'm sorry, I don't remember the poster's name.
MOO
My neighbor has pinhole cameras. They can't be seen by the naked eye, but in the dark looking through a cell phone camera, they glow!!
His cameras are so good, they can read license plates in the cul de sac on the darkest night!
Moo

1. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
    Medina says Kelsey Berreth’s family will not speak. They are working with a victims advocate. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

2. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
    @4thJudicialDA Dan May will also be speaking. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

3. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 6m6 minutes ago
    .@CBI_Colorado Public information officer Susan Medina & @PoliceWoodland Chief Miles De Young will be speaking at this press conference. @KOAA @NBCNews #KelseyBerreth
If the DA is speaking, does that mean someone is being charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28