CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Walgreens clerk was going to testify about pictures. ?

Been thinking about PF talking to that hitman in Breckinridge. Has anyone considered it was going to be a hit on KK once she was back home and the dust had settled?

I’m going back to the tweet about Walgreens.
Ashley Franco referred to "photos" but Sam and Carol said "records." If it's related to PF's Walgreen's account, I'm going to guess that records is correct, but you never know. MOO

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Judge says there was an agreed upon return date this morning for Frazee’s Walgreens account. Looking around, it appears no one is here from Walgreens to provide that. Judge says he wouldn’t accept emails with that information.
@KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
9:12 AM · Oct 18, 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Viehman says it was their understanding Walgreens was going to bring the records today, and that they don’t know why someone isn’t here.
9:13 AM · Oct 18, 2019

Carol McKinley on Twitter
Prosecution will call witness from Idaho by Skype for today’s pretrial hearing. We are underway with wk & half before trial. Also talk of records from Walgreens. #PatrickFrazee has a fresh buzz cut and looks confident. Always quiet and unemotional in court. #KelseyBerreth @ABC

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Prosecution says Walgreens was supposed to bring photos today for the court. There’s no one here from the store with those photos.
@KKTV11News #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
9:14 AM · Oct 18, 2019

Ashley Franco referred to "photos" but Sam and Carol said "records." If it's related to PF's Walgreen's account, I'm going to guess that records is correct, but you never know. MOO

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Judge says there was an agreed upon return date this morning for Frazee’s Walgreens account. Looking around, it appears no one is here from Walgreens to provide that. Judge says he wouldn’t accept emails with that information.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Viehman says it was their understanding Walgreens was going to bring the records today, and that they don’t know why someone isn’t here.

Prosecution will call witness from Idaho by Skype for today’s pretrial hearing. We are underway with wk & half before trial. Also talk of records from Walgreens. #PatrickFrazee has a fresh buzz cut and looks confident. Always quiet and unemotional in court. #KelseyBerreth @ABC

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Prosecution says Walgreens was supposed to bring photos today for the court. There’s no one here from the store with those photos.
Ha. Thank you! I just went back to try to copy and paste and I saw it was two different tweets. Confusing sometimes. I’m guessing prescription records. Thanks Pommymommy.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Interesting the Judge said he wouldn't allow an email. Was it ever stated if the Walgreens info can be allowed later?

You may be right but I don't know how they could get a cow and metal rod mixed up with a horse and a rasp. I think it could very well be an additional account. MOO
Correction to the above post. I typed "cow and metal rod" and it should be "cattle and a baseball bat." My apologies. :oops: See below:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
A separate statement identifies motive, planning and more, May says. He says they have, via witnesses, proof that Frazee beat cattle with a baseball bat. May says that corroborates their evidence on what happened. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
9:54 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Correction to the above post. I typed "cow and metal rod" and it should be "cattle and a baseball bat." My apologies. :oops: See below:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
A separate statement identifies motive, planning and more, May says. He says they have, via witnesses, proof that Frazee beat cattle with a baseball bat. May says that corroborates their evidence on what happened. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
9:54 AM - 18 Oct 2019
I was under the impression that this was an isolated incident we heard about a while back. But this tweet says witnesses.

Thinking about this Tweet. I wonder if this is in regard to PF’s purchase history? Perhaps be bought...I dunno...candles?

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
So was it decided if they were receipts or medical notes or photos? I'm trying to keep up but fall a little behind.

I was under the impression that this was an isolated incident we heard about a while back. But this tweet says witnesses.
Yes, it does. Too bad it won't be allowed in because I would like to hear more about it, gruesome as that testimony might be. Poor cows. Poor dogs. Poor horses. Poor KELSEY!!! :(:mad::(

I don't know. They moved on to the next matter and it wasn't mentioned in the following tweets unless I missed it. MOO
Nope. Just left us hanging, and then I was really intrigued after my first search indicated nearest location was in Dillon (100 miles from WP)-- but I just found new Walgreens located in WP.

Last edited:
I think this “hitman,” is KK. Saying to the judge “PF met with KK,” would be irrelevant to the point the prosecutor was trying to make. “PF met with a hitman,” makes that point (planning).

May says a certain statement is in a relevant time period, when they believe Frazee is soliciting Krystal Kenney to commit murder. There’s another statement suggesting Frazee met with a hitman in Breckenridge, showing the planning here. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Here's what I think:

PF regarded Baby K as his property.
Like his dogs. Or his truck. Or any of his other physical possessions.

Even if he didn't want her (and I personally don't think he did), nobody else could have her.

Rule #1 with PF:
"What's mine is mine, and mine alone."

HIS kid.
HIS money.

He is completely rigid and inflexible in his thinking.
When someone thwarts his wishes, he erupts.
That is what the doctors and nurses witnessed in that delivery room.
That is what PF looks like when he doesn't get his way.
He's explosive.

This will go all the way back to his childhood.
PF was the little monster who threw tantrums until his parents caved and gave him what he wanted/demanded.

Some monsters are born.
Some monsters are made.
I'm convinced that PF was both.

There's something really, really wrong with this creeper's head.
And I don't mean that he's mentally ill.

He's a freak.

JMO.

"PF regarded Baby K as his property.
Like his dogs. Or his truck. Or any of his other physical possessions.

Even if he didn't want her (and I personally don't think he did), nobody else could have her."

Agreed. On top of that, I think PF wanted Baby K for his mother.

He wanted to please Mama because she owned the Franch and helped him a lot financially. And he needed her to leave it to him in her will. Making her a happy grandma was a financial necessity.

JMO

Nope. Just left us hanging, and then I was really intrigued after my first search indicated nearest location was in Dillon (100 miles from WP)-- but I just found new Walgreens located in WP.
I wonder if there is a Walgreens in Breckinridge?

24 Hour Walgreens in Breckenridge, CO - Yellow Pages

https://www.yellowpages.com › Breckenridge, CO
Find 2 listings related to 24 Hour Walgreens in Breckenridge on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 24 Hour Walgreens ...

Yes, it does. Too bad it won't be allowed in because I would like to hear more about it, gruesome as that testimony might be. Poor cows. Poor dogs. Poor horses. Poor KELSEY!!! :(:mad::(
Perfect reasons why they needed to give KK this plea deal---they urgently needed to get that sweet baby out of that home, for good.

Coffee ingredients? :oops: MOO

Wondering the same.

It's going to be fascinating at trial to see DA May connect the dots between:

PF's computer searches, online purchases, etc. ->KK's testimony ->DA's evidence.

I think there's going to be a straight line between them, because PF is incapable of anything other than single-step mental processing.

I think the mysterious Walgreen's account info is something LE was led to from the string of neon flashing bread crumbs PF left for them on his computer.

I think the 1,000+ pages of FBI reports are going to be largely related to his digital footprint.

The amount of evidence is going to be simply overwhelming here.

Aren't there something like 255 names on the witness list that the DA is trying to whittle down?

Incredible.

*Edited to revise number of witnesses upward...it was even more than I recalled.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads