CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was it decided if they were receipts or medical notes or photos? I'm trying to keep up but fall a little behind.
I'm thinking PF had a rewards card. They can pull every purchase he made using it. HO probably didn't want to send a rep for Walgreens and emailed the judge instead.

Edited to add: Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Viehman says it was their understanding Walgreens was going to bring the records today, and that they don’t know why someone isn’t here.
@KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
9:13 AM · Oct 18, 2019

Last edited:
Wondering the same.

It's going to be fascinating at trial to see DA May connect the dots between:

PF's computer searches, purchases, etc. ->KK's testimony ->DA's evidence.

Most of the time, I think it's going to be a straight line between them, because PF is incapable of anything other than single-step mental processing.

I think the mysterious Walgreen's account info is something LE was led to from the string of break crumbs PF left for them on his computer.

I think the 1,000+ pages of FBI reports are going to be largely related to his digital footprint.

The amount of evidence is going to be simply overwhelming here.

Aren't there something like 225 names on the witness list that the DA is trying to whittle down?

Incredible.

JMO.

I'm wondering how many of those 225 names were related to mistreatment of animals? That just might reduce the number quite a bit.

Edited to change 225 witnesses to 255!

Last edited:
Wondering the same.

It's going to be fascinating at trial to see DA May connect the dots between:

PF's computer searches, online purchases, etc. ->KK's testimony ->DA's evidence.

I think there's going to be a straight line between them, because PF is incapable of anything other than single-step mental processing.

I think the mysterious Walgreen's account info is something LE was led to from the string of break crumbs PF left for them on his computer.

I think the 1,000+ pages of FBI reports are going to be largely related to his digital footprint.

The amount of evidence is going to be simply overwhelming here.

Aren't there something like 225 names on the witness list that the DA is trying to whittle down?

Incredible.

JMO.
255! :eek: But, they'll be paring that down. MOO

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Viehman says she always tell the defense the day before who will be called as a witness the next day. Judge says he recalls a prosecutors’ list of 255 possible witnesses. Viehman says that will be dwindled down.
9:15 AM · Oct 18, 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Prosecution says that list of 255 potential witnesses would be shaved down so there aren’t that many witnesses testifying at the trial.
@KKTV11News #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
9:16 AM · Oct 18, 2019

I noticed that Walgreens tend to be stand alone stores-- built on large lots with ample parking -- well lit.

What would be interesting is if they have clear photos of PF and all the pieces from truck to the tote.

Or maybe the photos are KK on clean up day.

255! :eek: But, they'll be paring that down. MOO

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Viehman says she always tell the defense the day before who will be called as a witness the next day. Judge says he recalls a prosecutors’ list of 255 possible witnesses. Viehman says that will be dwindled down.
9:15 AM · Oct 18, 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Prosecution says that list of 255 potential witnesses would be shaved down so there aren’t that many witnesses testifying at the trial.
9:16 AM · Oct 18, 2019

Thanks, Pommy!

In the interest of giving credit where credit it due, which is to say, in the interest of pointing out that PF has managed to rack up even more witnesses against him than I remembered, I'm going to try to go back and edit my post to reflect the correct number.

Which currently stands at a staggering 255.

As @lindaromas has very correctly pointed out, though, Judge Sells' (erroneous) ruling that PF's prior abuse of animals is irrelevant (wrong!!) to KB's murder and would unfairly prejudice the jury against PF (boo-hoo), will help the DA to winnow down that witness list.

Still. That's a lot of witnesses we're talking.

Hey, PF: "Way to go, Slick."

JMO.

Last edited:
Here's what I think:

PF regarded Baby K as his property.
Like his dogs. Or his truck. Or any of his other physical possessions.

Even if he didn't want her (and I personally don't think he did), nobody else could have her.

Rule #1 with PF:
"What's mine is mine, and mine alone."

HIS kid.
HIS money.

He is completely rigid and inflexible in his thinking.
When someone thwarts his wishes, he erupts.
That is what the doctors and nurses witnessed in that delivery room.
That is what PF looks like when he doesn't get his way.
He's explosive.

This will go all the way back to his childhood.
PF was the little monster who threw tantrums until his parents caved and gave him what he wanted/demanded.

Some monsters are born.
Some monsters are made.
I'm convinced that PF was both.

There's something really, really wrong with this creeper's head.
And I don't mean that he's mentally ill.

He's a freak.

JMO.

I'm not a believer that PF loved and wanted his daughter either.

I'm convinced that Kelsey had begun to have conversations with him
about his future financial responsibilities toward the baby which would require
X amount of dollars monthly for keeping a roof over her head on up to money for
college.

PF was accustomed to pocketing every extra dollar he made while Mama
paid for HIS upkeep. How could he be expected to hand over a fixed amount
of money to Kelsey?! Not fair!

He expected to turn this set of circumstances to his advantage by drawing
Kelsey's Social Security benefits (and probably life insurance) for the baby.
He's not a "live large" kind of guy so that would probably be enough for him.

Will you be surprised if he and KK have done a little online research about
Social Security benefits?

college.

The Average Social Security Benefits for Orphaned Children

"... Eligibility
The unmarried children of workers who have paid into the Social Security system for at least 10 years are automatically eligible to receive survivor benefits when the worker dies. SSA also has a special rule that permits some payments to survivors when the wage earner has worked for at least 1-1/2 years during the three years prior to dying. Adopted children of deceased workers are eligible for Social Security survivor benefits. SSA has special eligibility conditions for stepchildren of deceased workers. ..."

KB is unlikely to have worked 40 full time quarters/10 years requirement given her age, education and work history. KB was also not full time employed 1.5 of 3 years prior to going missing. There is probably some reduced SSA benefit available to KF since the point is that children need financial support, but it seems highly unlikely that PF was looking into SSA, in my opinion.

Ashley Franco referred to "photos" but Sam and Carol said "records." If it's related to PF's Walgreen's account, I'm going to guess that records is correct, but you never know. MOO

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Judge says there was an agreed upon return date this morning for Frazee’s Walgreens account. Looking around, it appears no one is here from Walgreens to provide that. Judge says he wouldn’t accept emails with that information.
9:12 AM · Oct 18, 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Viehman says it was their understanding Walgreens was going to bring the records today, and that they don’t know why someone isn’t here.

Carol McKinley on Twitter
Prosecution will call witness from Idaho by Skype for today’s pretrial hearing. We are underway with wk & half before trial. Also talk of records from Walgreens. #PatrickFrazee has a fresh buzz cut and looks confident. Always quiet and unemotional in court. #KelseyBerreth @ABC

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Prosecution says Walgreens was supposed to bring photos today for the court. There’s no one here from the store with those photos.
9:14 AM · Oct 18, 2019

Not sure if this has been suggested yet but one of Walgreen's services is photo printing: Prints | Walgreens Photo
I wonder if Walgreens has saved online photos of PF with Kelsey and baby K that were uploaded with PF's email account. Such photos would prove an ongoing relationship with Kelsey. IIRC, PF tried to claim they were not actually engaged at the time she went missing. He tried to make claims she might have been seeing another man from her work instead. We have only seen the one photo of PF, KB and Baby K from when K was a newborn. But surely there were many more photos of them together as a couple and as "a family". KB's phone was taken by KK and destroyed. I bet PF either deleted or destroyed most of his recent photos showing him with Kelsey as well. He wanted it to look like he and KB only had a relationship where they "exchanged custody" of their daughter. I'm guessing he forgot or was unable to remove photos he previously uploaded and printed at Walgreens Photo. MOO.

Not sure if this has been suggested yet but one of Walgreen's services is photo printing: Prints | Walgreens Photo
I wonder if Walgreens has saved online photos of PF with Kelsey and baby K that were uploaded with PF's email account. Such photos would prove an ongoing relationship with Kelsey. IIRC, PF tried to claim they were not actually engaged at the time she went missing. He tried to make claims she might have been seeing another man from her work instead. We have only seen the one photo of PF, KB and Baby K from when K was a newborn. But surely there were many more photos of them together as a couple and as "a family". KB's phone was taken by KK and destroyed. I bet PF either deleted or destroyed most of his recent photos showing him with Kelsey as well. He wanted it to look like he and KB only had a relationship where they "exchanged custody" of their daughter. I'm guessing he forgot or was unable to remove photos he previously uploaded and printed at Walgreens Photo. MOO.
That's right. My mind went directly to "drugstore" but this makes a lot of sense. Thanks, Gardener. MOO

college.

Agreed!

And he told CB in his own words his personal feelings.

"Frazee allegedly also told Cheryl that despite the relationship starting off well, it eventually turned sour. He had "had enough and wasn’t going to deal with things anymore," because Kelsey was always criticizing him or "putting him down" in front of the baby."

Possible motive for missing Colorado mom's murder surfaces for 1st time in lawsuit

Then add to that he papers signed (without KB name on them) as to who could handle doctors care for the baby in his absents. [I think KK's names was on it tho].

^^sbm

That's right. My mind went directly to "drugstore" but this makes a lot of sense. Thanks, Gardener. MOO

Given there was also talk at hearing about allowing photos of KB and PF (illustrate a relationship), this is a great point about Walgreens photo shop.

Also possible one of them had photo's on order that were waiting for pick up.

Agreed!

And he told CB in his own words his personal feelings.

"Frazee allegedly also told Cheryl that despite the relationship starting off well, it eventually turned sour. He had "had enough and wasn’t going to deal with things anymore," because Kelsey was always criticizing him or "putting him down" in front of the baby."

Possible motive for missing Colorado mom's murder surfaces for 1st time in lawsuit

Then add to that he papers signed (without KB name on them) as to who could handle doctors care for the baby in his absents. [I think KK's names was on it tho].

@PommyMommy found the exhibit for me earlier (see prior thread) -- Believe it or not, PF wasn't dumb enough to name KK.

CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #56 *ARREST*

Here's what I think:

PF regarded Baby K as his property.
Like his dogs. Or his truck. Or any of his other physical possessions.

Even if he didn't want her (and I personally don't think he did), nobody else could have her.

Rule #1 with PF:
"What's mine is mine, and mine alone."

HIS kid.
HIS money.

He is completely rigid and inflexible in his thinking.
When someone thwarts his wishes, he erupts.
That is what the doctors and nurses witnessed in that delivery room.
That is what PF looks like when he doesn't get his way.
He's explosive.

This will go all the way back to his childhood.
PF was the little monster who threw tantrums until his parents caved and gave him what he wanted/demanded.

Some monsters are born.
Some monsters are made.
I'm convinced that PF was both.

There's something really, really wrong with this creeper's head.
And I don't mean that he's mentally ill.

He's a freak.

JMO.

This ^ YUP!!! I completely agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads