CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, sure a ranch has several troughs, but as far as I know the actual trough has not been located. Thanks anyway though.

State has something in evidence:

Slater said when Kenney brought investigators back to Frazee’s property, they found evidence that a large burn had occurred there. Kenney told investigators that Frazee disposed of what was left of Berreth’s body in either a dumpster or a river, Slater said.

CBI: Idaho nurse claimed Patrick Frazee fatally beat Kelsey Berreth, burned her body

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-27 Drone video shows area where investigators searched Frazee property.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-27 Drone video shows area where investigators searched Frazee property.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 43
Kelsey had been living in the mountain community of Woodland Park, about 15 miles from Florissant, in a townhouse she bought in June.

Her neighbor Angie Gerber, 71, said she had assumed Frazee lived there with Kelsey and the baby, and said she saw him come and go in a red work truck. ^bbm

Gerber was away for the Thanksgiving holiday and her last interaction with Kelsey was the week before, when she gave her a baby gate for the house.

Police return to search Patrick Frazee's ranch in disappearance of Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Kelsey's mother told various news outlets that she had last spoken to her daughter twice on the phone on Thanksgiving morning. In one call, Kelsey asked for a recipe.

Cheryl told CBS News that Kelsey seemed 'happy' and that she didn't have plans for a 'big Thanksgiving meal at her home or anything like that'.

Police return to search Patrick Frazee's ranch in disappearance of Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

CB will be the best witness for her daughter and the prosecutor. :(:)

7537248-6505647-image-a-54_1545086308485.jpg

Last edited:
Kelsey had been living in the mountain community of Woodland Park, about 15 miles from Florissant, in a townhouse she bought in June.

Her neighbor Angie Gerber, 71, said she had assumed Frazee lived there with Kelsey and the baby, and said she saw him come and go in a red work truck. ^bbm

Gerber was away for the Thanksgiving holiday and her last interaction with Kelsey was the week before, when she gave her a baby gate for the house.

So, this proves that the neighbor who thought PF lived there, because he drove a red truck, is not the same neighbor who saw PF's red truck parked there, along with KB's red truck, on Thanksgiving, since this neighbor was not there on Thanksgiving. IMO

Kelsey's mother told various news outlets that she had last spoken to her daughter twice on the phone on Thanksgiving morning. In one call, Kelsey asked for a recipe.

Cheryl told CBS News that Kelsey seemed 'happy' and that she didn't have plans for a 'big Thanksgiving meal at her home or anything like that'.

CB will be the best witness for her daughter and the prosecutor. :(:)
I think you're right. We all focus on kk as the primary witness, but I think cb will definitely be an important (if not top) witness.

One thing that has always bothered me is that Google Earth clearly shows a 101 gal stock tank sitting not more than 60 feet away from the Nash Ranch red barn. This is a much more isolated spot than the 35 acre ranch at Florissant, and therefore a better spot for an illegal bonfire IMO

One thing that has always bothered me is that Google Earth clearly shows a 101 gal stock tank sitting not more than 60 feet away from the Nash Ranch red barn. This is a much more isolated spot than the 35 acre ranch at Florissant, and therefore a better spot for an illegal bonfire IMO
Lighting a fire on someone else’s land is more risky than doing it on your own.

PF is a moron, but if he was going to have a fire, he picked a good spot.

As far as we know only mommy saw, and she’s not talking.

Don't ever look for PF to do the thing that would make the most sense.

Like, ever.

He felt more in control of the burn at the franch, since it was his, and by his, I mean Ma F.'s property. And as we all know, PF is a control freak.

JMO.

So, this proves that the neighbor who thought PF lived there, because he drove a red truck, is not the same neighbor who saw PF's red truck parked there, along with KB's red truck, on Thanksgiving, since this neighbor was not there on Thanksgiving. IMO

I wouldn't say proof positive. KB obviously had many neighbors at Woodland Park Condominiums.

We don't know the identity of neighbor cited present on Thanksgiving because the KOAA link provided with that post also cited neighbor's request not to be identified or their image shown.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Don't ever look for PF to do the thing that would make the most sense.

Like, ever.

He felt more in control of the burn at the franch, since it was his, and by his, I mean Ma F.'s property. And as we all know, PF is a control freak.

JMO.
Besides, if PF took to burning evidence away from unnamed, alleged, spectators, how could he possibly get any atta-boys.

Some might even say he was dependent on them (attaboys) for shelter.

MOO

I can't even imagine...but I'm sure she will do it for her daughter and lil grand daughter.
I thought of KB all last Thanksgiving, and I'm sure I will this one as well. It's just so sad and should never have happened...and of course, could have been stopped by several people but never was.
How is it possible you thought of KB all last Thanksgiving?

In 2018, Thanksgiving was on Nov 22. CB1 called WPPD for the first time on Dec 2. No one knew KB was missing until then.

Besides, if PF took to burning evidence away from unnamed, alleged, spectators, how could he possibly get any atta-boys.

Some might even say he was dependent on them (attaboys) for shelter.

MOO

I just don't know. It seems totally unplanned to me......kind of like the whole scenario was created on the spur of the moment by a very imaginative mind. Wouldn't various unnamed alleged spectators be smarter than that? JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member