CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it possible you thought of KB all last Thanksgiving?

In 2018, Thanksgiving was on Nov 22. CB1 called WPPD for the first time on Dec 2. No one knew KB was missing until then.
Probably thinking of Christmas or the holiday season in general.
It's hard to remember all the details, it seems so long ago.
Yet in some ways the time has gone by quickly. I can't believe it's almost been a year.

I just don't know. It seems totally unplanned to me......kind of like the whole scenario was created on the spur of the moment by a very imaginative mind. Wouldn't various unnamed alleged spectators be smarter than that? JMO

Huh?

Smarter than what and for what? Responding because this was a reply to my post.

I just don't know. It seems totally unplanned to me......kind of like the whole scenario was created on the spur of the moment by a very imaginative mind. Wouldn't various unnamed alleged spectators be smarter than that? JMO
BBM:

Wouldn't matter even if they were, although given the spectators we're talking about, I certainly wouldn't assume they were the class valedictorians, either.

Nobody tells PF what to do.

Least of all a woman.

JMO.

Last edited:
I can't even imagine...but I'm sure she will do it for her daughter and lil grand daughter.
I thought of KB all last Thanksgiving, and I'm sure I will this one as well. It's just so sad and should never have happened...and of course, could have been stopped by several people but never was.
You mean Christmas? And almost everyday this year (me). Even these quicker resolutions seem to take so long.

Thanks Dave. Here in the Midwest anyways, that is called (just like the listing says, a "stock tank") which are usually used to put food or water for livestock in. And here what we call a "trough" is nothing even close to a stock tank! LOL! But the affidavit does say "trough" so I guess we just go along with it being a trough. :)

How is it possible you thought of KB all last Thanksgiving?

In 2018, Thanksgiving was on Nov 22. CB1 called WPPD for the first time on Dec 2. No one knew KB was missing until then.
Ok well sorry I meant the Thanksgiving holiday time period while my kids were home for a break..it was all over the news and we just kept thinking of her in the grocery store that morning just as we had been.

I wonder about how so many things are possible and I'll just leave it at that.
sorry people...I'm on vacation for a big chunk of time then and have family staying for "Thanksgiving Holiday" that runs over. And I don't recall having a Christmas tree up while watching the video of her in the grocery store on the news.

Thanks Dave. Here in the Midwest anyways, that is called (just like the listing says, a "stock tank") which are usually used to put food or water for livestock in. And here what we call a "trough" is nothing even close to a stock tank! LOL! But the affidavit does say "trough" so I guess we just go along with it being a trough. :)

Well.......it was definitely a trough to the LE officer who called it that. It's a stock tank to me, too but I'm from Colorado. We aren't expert on anything. JMO

sorry people...I'm on vacation for a big chunk of time then and have family staying for "Thanksgiving Holiday" that runs over. And I don't recall having a Christmas tree up while watching the video of her in the grocery store on the news.

I was just expressing my distaste for the rude comment to you, skyedaze. You don't have any reason to apologize.

Earlier I had asked about the Sonic video, and a very nice person said to go check youtube. Well I finally had time to do that and omg,...she got more than one drink. ew. I guess she took a drink over to PF afterwards. Prob was checking her phone for messages from him while she waited for that meal she was so hungry for. I hope she at least washed her hands before she ate.
ew

Earlier I had asked about the Sonic video, and a very nice person said to go check youtube. Well I finally had time to do that and omg,...she got more than one drink. ew. I guess she took a drink over to PF afterwards. Prob was checking her phone for messages from him while she waited for that meal she was so hungry for. I hope she at least washed her hands before she ate.
ew
Good catch skydaze!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members