CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if we should add this to the list but PF is in a FB group that specializes in Livestock Hauling and there are at least 3 posts - one as recent as 8 weeks ago - where he is looking for rides for his pups. So he has connections to long haulers. Am I allowed to post FB link in here?
Unfortunately, no.
MOO

This is a personal blog that appears to have been established within the last day or two.

It contains pictures from what is visible on his Facebook page.

This is probably fake.
I’m inclined to agree. No activity prior to a couple days ago. Set up as a personal blog. It doesn’t appear to be shared on local FB marketplaces that I can see.

I don't know if we should add this to the list but PF is in a FB group that specializes in Livestock Hauling and there are at least 3 posts - one as recent as 8 weeks ago - where he is looking for rides for his pups. So he has connections to long haulers. Am I allowed to post FB link in here?
I would double check with a mod. I don't think FB links are usually allowed but I'm not sure.

Well that would be pretty darn relevant for speculation. Sheesh

Ok I'm about done! My position is well known by now. We know very little about these two young people. One is missing and the other accused.

I'll read silently while this all plays out. Thank you for allowing me to have my say. I was never here to argue or be impolite.

I might have to take a refresher course but I believe both of those suicides caught they families by surprise!

Leanne and her husband had just returned from a year of travel. Seemed quite happy while visiting with Josh 's parents.

The other young woman was just going out for a while.

It happens. Ask a depressed woman if she tells. Ask a post partum childbirth if she struggles alone.

We have absolutely idea of Kelseys mental health at the time she went missing.

Yes to this!! We have NO idea what KB’s state of mind was. Being a pilot is all the more reason to hide any emotional struggles, add in a potentially bad relationship, a very young child, a demanding occupation and a seemingly non existent close support network and you have a recipe for potential disaster. It appears as if Kelsey was a very private person, doesn’t seem like the type to share her private struggles openly. IMO Sometimes those who seem to have it all together are those who are truly hanging on by a thread.

Per WS Rules:
Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means

What is the source for this second statement, please, about the comments of diners about him/them?

I thought the reference of interest on the video was when there was a woman's voice saying something in the background. He interrupts his narrative to the video to address her briefly. His mom? KB? Someone else? How old is that video?

First ... start by googling the restaurant
Thunderbird Inn, 17801 Teller County Rd 1, Florissant, CO 80816

Check the street view

Note the intersection of the two roads

The road to the north, takes you to PF house

24 takes you to KB townhouse

Check the restaurants interior

Note ... this is really the only restaurant/meeting place between PF and KB

Note ... the restaurant clients comments ... about this being really a locals only spot.

So, I am not about to prove a negative

But will send you a news video recording how the restaurant clientele noticed the police showing up. Note in that video, no mention at all about anybody seeing PF and KB together at that restaurant.

Then, you can send me a video showing people reflecting on seeing PF and KB out and about together ... I would be very interested!

Deal?

T

Those are good points but again, back to the ever so important question: if they have probable cause or reason for such suspicion - then why is in the heck is the baby still with him?

I would not be surprised if LE is missing direct evidence. The police has some indirect clues, or rather, hints, but nothing directly linking PF to the suspicious disappearance of KB.

Check the street view

Note ... the restaurant clients comments ... about this being really a locals only spot.

But will send you a news video recording how the restaurant clientele noticed the police showing up. Note in that video, no mention at all about anybody seeing PF and KB together at that restaurant.

Then, you can send me a video showing people reflecting on seeing PF and KB out and about together ... I would be very interested!

Deal?
so while stating you can't prove a negative you're requesting someone prove a negative?

Yes to this!! We have NO idea what KB’s state of mind was. Being a pilot is all the more reason to hide any emotional struggles, add in a potentially bad relationship, a very young child, a demanding occupation and a seemingly non existent close support network and you have a recipe for potential disaster. It appears as if Kelsey was a very private person, doesn’t seem like the type to share her private struggles openly. IMO Sometimes those who seem to have it all together are those who are truly hanging on by a thread.
Yes, and on the other hand we have a man whose fiance has disappeared and he will not talk to LE, or her family and has made no attempt to find her.
I would suggest that a man who still lives with his mother as a grown up and parent is far more likely to have mental problems than an independent young mother who bought her own house.

Check the street view

Deal?
So, are you claiming that if they did not eat at that restaurant, they did not go out anywhere together?

So her mom and brother were there for the wellness check?
Geez, I apologize. It looks like the brother attending the caretaker check was discussed but maybe never resolved?

This is the closest I have been able to get:
CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

Search intensifies for missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth
Her brother traveled to Colorado to help find her. He shared a Facebook post that read: "After arriving at Kelsey's house last night and combing through her things, we know 1 thing is certain. Kelsey did not pack to go anywhere. All luggage is here. Her purse is all that seems to have gone."

I will go back and edit my post just in case...

ETA: Cancel that - too late to edit!

Ok I'm about done! My position is well known by now. We know very little about these two young people. One is missing and the other accused.

I'll read silently while this all plays out. Thank you for allowing me to have my say. I was never here to argue or be impolite.
Cardinal, you haven't been impolite and I'm sorry if you feel I've been impolite to you. I type out short replies and ask quick questions so I don't lose the reader's interest and sometimes that can come off as "short" or impolite, but I really don't mean it that way. Your opinion is certainly as valid as mine, I'm just challenging it. So please, continue to challenge my opinion. :)

It's not about what she tells them, she's examined. The professionals who examine pilots submit them to a rigorous exam and are trained to look beyond what the person being examined is willing to tell them.

I’ll have to respectfully disagree. Typically a diagnosis is made upon subjective information, what the patient is reporting to the clinician. Objectively, unless a patient is exhibiting signs of a major depressive episode it’s pretty difficult to diagnose someone with a mental illness based upon objective observation. The subjective information is vital in making an accurate diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin