CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tooth is coming back to bite PF.
MOO
I wonder if and when SF1 will be called to testify about the blaze.
I want her called, just because.

KK’s account of the fire has now been corroborated by physical evidence, surveillance footage, and two independent witnesses.

I guess that means SF is not necessary. But she does have a lot of explaining to do, and I want her exposed.

I want her called, just because.

KK’s account of the fire has now been corroborated by physical evidence, surveillance footage, and two independent witnesses.

I guess that means SF is not necessary. But she does have a lot of explaining to do, and I want her exposed.
Me too. She's the only other person that was there. So she knows the truth.

NOV 8, 2019
Frazee murder trial: Prosecutors try to prove accomplice's story - KRDO
[...]

Friday, prosecutors began asking other people to corroborate details of her account.

[...]

The first witness to testify Friday was the owner of Nash Ranch, where Berreth's body was allegedly burned inside a tote. ...

Next, an officer specially certified with K-9 investigative dogs testified to the effectiveness of cadaver dogs. ... Video showed the dog visibly respond to possible human decomposition near hay bales in the barn.

Another K-9 expert, Brian Eberle, was called to testify, and he said he brought an investigative dog to the condo where Berreth was allegedly beaten to death with a baseball bat. Eberle testified that the dog detected human decomposition scent around a Toyota Corolla outside. ...

[...]

Lee's father, Sydney Dustin Kenney, gave basic details about his relationship with his daughter, saying "she likes to please" and "she's always good at what she tried to do." He said he had been invited to Thanksgiving with Lee and her husband, Chad.

[...]

In the afternoon, FBI agents testified...

When Lee pointed out the burn spot, investigators found an inch of topsoil and gravel that had been poured recently. The investigators said it was hard to notice unless you were looking right at it.

When they removed the top layer, they found a crust of plastic coating underneath, according to testimony. Next to the crust was a soiled spot that was wet with oil and other debris.

According to testimony, it was on the last shovel of dirt that an agent found what she believed to be a tooth. It turned out to be a partial tooth.

The agents also testified that they found wooden baseball bats and a wooden club on Frazee's property.

[...]

“Did he provide any details to you?”

“He said there's a tote in the back of the truck, that he keeps horse supplies in, that he brought that in, and put her in there, and put the bat in there, and took it out to his truck.”

[...]

NOV 8, 2019
Patrick Frazee trial: FBI investigators found partial human tooth on Frazee's property

5ca786e12303e.image.jpg

Teller County Sheriff deputies lead Patrick Frazee, 33, out of the Teller County Courthouse in April.

FBI investigators searching a hidden burn area on Patrick Frazee’s property found a startling discovery, including a partial human tooth, according to testimony in court Friday.

It came as prosecutors moved to corroborate testimony from their star witness, Krystal Lee, who said Frazee personally confessed to beating his fiancée with a baseball bat last Thanksgiving Day and then burned her body.

[...]

The FBI’s final search focused on a 5-foot-by-7-foot area that was covered by about one to two inches of soil. The dirt differed in color from the rest of the driveway and underneath, was a layer of melted plastic.

While shoveling off the dirt and removing the plastic, the special agent said he smelled ash and smoke, and then a burning plastic odor.

[...]

Surveillance camera footage presented in court showed Lee and Frazee at a Conoco gas station in Florissant and a Sonic Drive-In in Woodland Park on Nov. 24, two days after Berreth was allegedly beaten to death inside her Woodland Park home.

[...]

That same day, Frazee's truck and a black car, driven by Lee, are captured pulling in and out of a Conoco gas station through the late afternoon and into the evening. The footage supports Lee's testimony that she left the gas station with Frazee, retrieved Berreth's body, and then burned her body on Frazee's ranch.

NOV 8, 2019
Frazee trial: FBI agents discuss discovery of partial tooth
[...]

At the end of the photo presentation, Reed asked if these movements were consistent with what Kenney had told authorities about where she went on Nov. 24, 2018. Adams said it did.

The prosecution then played a lengthy video showing the comings and goings of Frazee and Kenney from that the afternoon of Nov. 24. The video shows the following:
  • 4:17 p.m.: A black Volkswagen entered the Conoco parking lot and drove out of view to a parking area
  • 4:32 p.m.: A driver pulled into the gas station in a red truck. Adams identified the person as Frazee. He was wearing a sweatshirt, pants and had his hood over a baseball hat
  • 4:34 p.m.: Frazee started pumping gas into the truck and then went inside the Conoco. A few minutes later, he returned and filled up the six-gallon gas can and then put it in the back of the truck
  • 4:39 p.m.: Frazee drove away from the gas pump to the parking area at the Conoco. There is no black tote in the back of the truth. Adams said at this point, he believes Frazee parked next to Kenney and they were having a discussion.
  • 4:48 p.m.: Frazee’s truck left the parking area and turned east on US 24 toward Nash Ranch. Adams said he believes Frazee was driving with Kenney in the passenger seat. Adams said he believes they were heading to Nash Ranch.
  • 6:57 p.m.: Frazee’s truck pulled into the Conoco from the Florissant side of US 24 and went straight to the parking area.
  • 6:59 p.m.: A black Volkswagen leaves the parking lot of the Conoco and headed east on US 24. Adams said according to Kenney’s testimony, she drove his car down to the Conoco to get her borrowed car, which still had the trash bags from the alleged murder cleanup at Berreth’s condo, and drove it to Nash Ranch.
  • 9:37 p.m.: A black Volkswagen returned to the Conoco from the Florissant side of US 24 and goes to the parking lot. Kenney previously testified that she and Frazee were both in the car and they returned for him to get his truck.
  • 9:40 p.m.: The black Volkswagen was seen leaving the Conoco parking lot and turns left to head west on US 24. The red pickup followed a few seconds later, but turned right onto US 24.
Adams confirmed that investigators found a Conoco receipt in Frazee’s home that matched the time he was seen on surveillance at the gas station.

[...]

NEW: On Dec. 20, 2018 a longtime friend of #PatrickFrazee said the two spoke, and that Frazee was befuddled that news of #KelseyBerreth's dissappeance was making national news. "And he's like man, if I had known it was going to blow up this big, I never would have..."
@csgazette

"And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence," #PatrickFrazee's longtime friend testified.
#KelseyBerreth @csgazette

The testimony about the conversation was from Joseph Moore, a longtime friend and fellow rancher who considered #PatrickFrazee like a stepson. He detailed several conversations with Frazee in 2018 that he considered increasingly concerning.
Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Those are the three most recent articles from the media thread. Just wanted to get them in here before court lets out so things stay chronological.

I'm not going to bring the tweets over unless someone wants me to. MOO

NOV 8, 2019
Frazee trial: FBI agents discuss discovery of partial tooth
[...]

At the end of the photo presentation, Reed asked if these movements were consistent with what Kenney had told authorities about where she went on Nov. 24, 2018. Adams said it did.

The prosecution then played a lengthy video showing the comings and goings of Frazee and Kenney from that the afternoon of Nov. 24. The video shows the following:
  • 4:17 p.m.: A black Volkswagen entered the Conoco parking lot and drove out of view to a parking area
  • 4:32 p.m.: A driver pulled into the gas station in a red truck. Adams identified the person as Frazee. He was wearing a sweatshirt, pants and had his hood over a baseball hat
  • 4:34 p.m.: Frazee started pumping gas into the truck and then went inside the Conoco. A few minutes later, he returned and filled up the six-gallon gas can and then put it in the back of the truck
  • 4:39 p.m.: Frazee drove away from the gas pump to the parking area at the Conoco. There is no black tote in the back of the truth. Adams said at this point, he believes Frazee parked next to Kenney and they were having a discussion.
  • 4:48 p.m.: Frazee’s truck left the parking area and turned east on US 24 toward Nash Ranch. Adams said he believes Frazee was driving with Kenney in the passenger seat. Adams said he believes they were heading to Nash Ranch.
  • 6:57 p.m.: Frazee’s truck pulled into the Conoco from the Florissant side of US 24 and went straight to the parking area.
  • 6:59 p.m.: A black Volkswagen leaves the parking lot of the Conoco and headed east on US 24. Adams said according to Kenney’s testimony, she drove his car down to the Conoco to get her borrowed car, which still had the trash bags from the alleged murder cleanup at Berreth’s condo, and drove it to Nash Ranch.
  • 9:37 p.m.: A black Volkswagen returned to the Conoco from the Florissant side of US 24 and goes to the parking lot. Kenney previously testified that she and Frazee were both in the car and they returned for him to get his truck.
  • 9:40 p.m.: The black Volkswagen was seen leaving the Conoco parking lot and turns left to head west on US 24. The red pickup followed a few seconds later, but turned right onto US 24.
Adams confirmed that investigators found a Conoco receipt in Frazee’s home that matched the time he was seen on surveillance at the gas station.

[...]

From the same article! Looks like SF couldn’t provide a toddler a safe home anyway.

May then called FBI Special Agent Stephanie Benitiz to the witness stand, who was involved in the Dec. 14 and 15 searches of Frazee’s home and has special training in searches.

She said they found an ornament and the box it came with that Berreth’s brother had previously testified he sent to Kaylee, as well as paperwork about ownership of a horse with Kenney’s name on it.

She said that there were signs that a child lived there, but few toys at the home. She also testified that the home did not appear safe for a toddler, as there were sharp edges, a hot burning stove in the center of the house with no child gates around it and chemicals around the house.

NEW: On Dec. 20, 2018 a longtime friend of #PatrickFrazee said the two spoke, and that Frazee was befuddled that news of #KelseyBerreth's dissappeance was making national news. "And he's like man, if I had known it was going to blow up this big, I never would have..."
@csgazette

"And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence," #PatrickFrazee's longtime friend testified.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

So there is more this afternoon?

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
"And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence," #PatrickFrazee's longtime friend testified. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
4:46 PM - 8 Nov 2019
https://twitter.com/JakobRodgers/status/1192951857272020995
The testimony about the conversation was from Joseph Moore, a longtime friend and fellow rancher who considered #PatrickFrazee like a stepson. He detailed several conversations with Frazee in 2018 that he considered increasingly concerning. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
4:47 PM - 8 Nov 2019

Noting: Joseph Moore was one of 5 people listed on the paper retrieved at the ranch whom PF gave permission to care for Baby K.

Curious-

KK borrowed a car from a friend. It was the black VW right?

Since cadaver dogs got a hit on the car, does the police take possession of the car indefinitely? As in, KK’s friend, who was hopefully unaware of everything, is left SOL without a vehicle? Sucks to be her!

Again, just curious!

Last edited:
Thank goodness! I cannot believe he bothered to fight this case in court. I wonder if he did try to plea and the prosecution was not willing to give him less than life plus.

Best of What's Around

As PF and his attorneys had all this info from Discovery etc, you would think, anyone with sense would seek a Plea.
Hope we hear, the Prosecution, were against this.
They want the max for this monster.

But stupid wouldn't plead Guilty, as wants to take his chances.
Now all up to this Jury.
Hope we're all celebrating at the end.:):):)
MOO.

Haaaaa. Idiot.

Moore recalled an April 2018 conversation about #KelseyBerreth:
"I figured out a way to kill her," #PatrickFrazee said.

"And I went don't even talk about *advertiser censored* like that," Moore replied.
"He went, 'No body, no crime.'"
"I said 'Patrick, get that out of your head.'"

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors