GUILTY CO - Kenia Monge, 19, Denver, 31 March 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Authorities are searching an area near Keenesburg for the body of a 19-year-old woman who disappeared from a Lower Downtown Denver night club in April.

Denver police spokesman Det. John White said investigators are searching in near Keenesburg for the body of Kenia Monge. He would not say what led the investigation to the area.

Police are searching an area along Interstate 76 about 2-miles from Weld County Road 53, said Weld County Sheriff's spokeswoman Margie Martinez.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_18843641

Denver Police searching near Keenesburg for body of Kenia Monge
Authorities are searching an area near Keenesburg for the body of a 19-year-old girl who disappeared from a Lower Downtown Denver night club in April.

Denver police are searching in near Keenesburg for the body of Kenia Monge, said Detective John White, a spokesman for the Denver Police Department.

Police would not say what led police to the area.

Police are searching an area along Interstate 76 about two miles from Weld County Road 53, said Margie Martinez, a spokeswoman for the Weld County Sheriff's Office.

Authorities are searching an area near Keenesburg for the body of a 19-year-old woman who disappeared from a Lower Downtown Denver night club in April.

Denver police spokesman Det. John White said investigators are searching in near Keenesburg for the body of Kenia Monge. He would not say what led the investigation to the area.

Police are searching an area along Interstate 76 about 2-miles from Weld County Road 53, said Weld County Sheriff's spokeswoman Margie Martinez.

sorry we were posting at the same time

That's okay! Sometimes lines get crossed. :) I have to wonder if Travis broke and confessed. If so, maybe there's hope for Amy if he was involved.

That's okay! Sometimes lines get crossed. :) I have to wonder if Travis broke and confessed. If so, maybe there's hope for Amy if he was involved.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean exactly the same thing. Maybe Amy will be found next. I really feel that Travis is serial killer. :hug:

Stepdad: Kenia Monge's Body May Have Been Found
DPD Officers Cordon Off Square Acre In Keenesburg
However, police did confirm that Denver officers, following up on a lead in the case of the missing Aurora teen, are searching an area in Keenesburg.

7NEWS has learned that they have cordoned off a square acre south of Interstate 76, between Hudson and Keenesburg, between the highway and the railroad tracks.

This is not the first time Denver officers have searched in Keenesburg. On April 8, officers were searching the roads near a Keenesburg landfill. Police never said what they were searching for and if they found anything.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/29108381/detail.html

News is reporting it is Kenia. And Forbes was there under close supervision in his red jump suit. He took them to a grouping of cottonwood trees. They dug under a covered tarp. She was buried. I'm watching it on the local news now.

They said that when Officers arrived they went straight to one big cottonwood tree with smaller ones around it. Very thorough information is how they described it. And Forbes was seen sitting on the ground with several around him in his red prison jump suit.

Monge’s Stepfather: ‘Police … Believe They Have Found Kenia’
Authorities said they were following up on a tip about Monge when they initiated their search near Interstate 76 and Keenesburg.

The body was found about 2 miles southwest of Keenesburg, about 30 yards away from the tracks. Investigators wouldn’t whether it was that of a woman or a man.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/09/...pfather-police-believe-they-have-found-kenia/

News is reporting it is Kenia. And Forbes was there under close supervision in his red jump suit. He took them to a grouping of cottonwood trees. They dug under a covered tarp. She was buried. I'm watching it on the local news now.

They said that when Officers arrived they went straight to one big cottonwood tree with smaller ones around it. Very thorough information is how they described it. And Forbes was seen sitting on the ground with several around him in his red prison jump suit.

what local are you watching? Did they show Travis there at the site? I wonder if they cut a deal or if his friend Eddie also cut a deal?
Darn it I stomping my feet wanting to know more.

Thanks grandmal for that up date :hug:

RIP Kenia ♥

I'm watching 9news. According to 9 news they confirmed the information through the Step Dad's FB. LE is not giving any information out.

No they didn't show a picture of him at the scene. This was reported to the news by a bystander who saw him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back