Found Deceased CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gauge registered it around 845. And I'm west, so it didn't hit them for probably another 15-30 minutes.

5'4" and 150 lbs. ? And Kiaya is 10 ?
That's big for a girl that age... is it possible someone mistook her for an older teen ?

I'd like to speak a bit more with the last person to see her... the 15 year old boy.
Have they looked at his phone/text records ?
Does he say what happened --- did she get mad and run off ? Or did she run away and he wants to cover for her ?
:moo:

Hope she will be found soon and is safe !

Very tall for 10, too! I'm 5'4"+ now ... at 10 I was probably less than 5 ft and 80 lbs.

Hi everyone.

Social media posts and/or comments under articles by the general public are off limits.

Please do not mention nor reference them.

:tyou:

You're correct cakegirl. It didn't rain here until much, much later than 7:00. It was a steady rain, but not torrential by any stretch of the imagination.

My first concern reading the very first article was the 15 year old boy with her....maybe I'm hardened and cynical but immediately there was a ::bing:: in my head. The rainstorm swept away story just does not make sense to me. And her SM accounts. My heart hurts for this little girl. The search of the lake greatly concerns me.
On the other hand, how long was she visiting her father for? Perhaps she had her backpack because she was planning to run back home to mom?? Curious why dad didn't report her missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we know she is visiting Dad. Is school out already? I know it varies in States?

Possible shades of Genise Wright ? Or Nicole Lovett ? MOO

Does FBI normally get involved this quick for this circumstance? I know a AA is very serious but if they are thinking she was caught up in the storm would they? Tia

School has been out for 2 weeks.

I always find it weird that it varies so much. Here in Ontario Canada ours are in till the end of the month. Most would love to start this early. :)

Well I drove the area a little and saw nothing. Nothing at 136th and Colorado. No helicopters (at about 4pm). This is a pic of the drainage ditch just south of Eastlake. Nothing you'd get swept up in unless we had days of rain
8fa0145b9895bd1d22ab63b8e7b3b35e.png

And this is looking North towards the lake area from 124th. Nothing blocked off that way entering the area. I didn't go towards it because I couldn't tell where it was while driving and missed it! Lots of homes and traffic in this area.
9f689e38e5bfb7e8c69e40f6e2a3be87.png

They need to investigate everyone who knows this child. Her social media is appalling. I've seen cases where the SM is bad, but some of it goes back to when she was 8 (at least) and that leaves everyone a suspect, in my opinion. I'm sorry, I do know we are a victim friendly community, but at some point allowing your child to have what they have on SM, or allowing them that exposure, is criminal.

I have to agree with you. My mouth dropped at her Twitter. This baby is TEN. Suck My Click as a user name? My heart hurts for her.

Dear Lord.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members