Found Deceased CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question ? Are police able to take down someone's Facebook profile ? Or would that be up to the person to do

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

mels, please remind the family to take down Kiaya's Twitter and Instagram accounts too. And to set as much of their own accounts to private as they can. Someones have been crawling her accounts and her dad's Facebook account and posting what they consider incriminating information into Nextdoor.

I'm pretty disgusted with some of my neighbors right now...

Are there any videos that show the father's girlfriend's son?

I have a question ? Are police able to take down someone's Facebook profile ? Or would that be up to the person to do

She was under 13 so perhaps you can get it taken down by reporting that to facebook. Their site rules are that someone has to be 13 years old to have fb. Other social media sites might be the same. Here's how to report an underage account: https://www.facebook.com/help/157793540954833/

mels, please remind the family to take down Kiaya's Twitter and Instagram accounts too. And to set as much of their own accounts to private as they can. Someones have been crawling her accounts and her dad's Facebook account and posting what they consider incriminating information into Nextdoor.

I'm pretty disgusted with some of my neighbors right now...
I'll remind them now. Mums very private and has actually asked all her friends to not tag her in anything so she won't be harassed by media while they start the grief process. Sadly though I noticed a photo of kiaya and her mum on a news outlet that was on mums Facebook .

She was under 13 so perhaps you can get it taken down by reporting that to facebook. Their site rules are that someone has to be 13 years old to have fb. Other social media sites might be the same. Here's how to report an underage account: https://www.facebook.com/help/157793540954833/
It wasn't Kiayas account that disappeared. I was just curious how that worked

Hi, sorry if this has already been covered - but I am about a mile up the road as the crow flies (north) from where this little girl was found and we had no rain. My daughter had drawn with chalk on our patio on that Wednesday afternoon and the drawing is still there - not spoiled by even one raindrop.

More photos here of the "ravine" if someone can please post, tia:
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/06/09/thornton-kiaya-campbell-adams-county/

(3 photos: "The search surrounding the ravine where Kiaya’s body was found (credit: CBS)" )

7d2c811cfabf6534b403ec4e85ddb3a4.jpg

16eabb96831d79ccb4bbda0a727c760e.jpg

a5b82ca10e2dc55a48fa48e90723553d.jpg

17cfda1f654b0d4a1f997b4c27419718.jpg

3368e6d21bd2fb17e13b9a1345382f8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi, sorry if this has already been covered - but I am about a mile up the road as the crow flies (north) from where this little girl was found and we had no rain. My daughter had drawn with chalk on our patio on that Wednesday afternoon and the drawing is still there - not spoiled by even one raindrop.

:welcome4:
Thank you for your insight, Luner!

RSBM

:welcome3: Luner !

So... the 15 year old she was allegedly walking with might have been lying ?
So sad to see there's no arrest yet --- but hopefully soon !

To the one(s) who hurt and murdered Kiaya --- we are coming for you !!!!!!!!!!!

If you are worried about her twitter and Facebook - you might also consider taking her videos down off of YouTube...

thank you for the welcome - shame it is under such sad circumstances

my heart really hurts for this girl ❤️

It wasn't Kiayas account that disappeared. I was just curious how that worked

Not sure whose account you mean but typically LE will have social media accounts taken down. We see it here all the time.

Two young girls gone too soon this week. I pray just like Naomi in Florida, Kiaya will have an arrest soon too. :rose:

meant to type a suspects social media. Having trouble here as of late. Broken quotes I am not breaking and cant edit my own posts.

So very sorry to read just how horrific this homicide was. Fly high little angel.

I think we all know who is responsible for this murder. It is just a matter of time and the perp will be arrested. The only one who will be shocked is perp's mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff