CO - Mass shooting at King Soopers, 10 fatalities including 1 LEO, Boulder, 22 Mar 2021 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Truly one of the saddest cases I've ever followed. May the hearts of the family and friends be lifted knowing justice prevailed, and their victims did not die in vain. It's painful knowing the convicted here was welcomed in the store, and treated kindly when his intent was so evil. MOO

Just returned from my first trip ever to Colorado. Drove through Boulder, and marveled at the beauty and vibrant feel of the town in the foothills of the Flatirons. Had never heard of King Soopers before this horrific event, and noted several of them while there - convenience stores and larger groceries. I’ve heard they remodeled and reopened the shooting site store long ago. Glad to see the move forward.

I hope this rightful conviction brings a sense of peace and restorative healing to the Boulder community.

jmo

Just returned from my first trip ever to Colorado. Drove through Boulder, and marveled at the beauty and vibrant feel of the town in the foothills of the Flatirons. Had never heard of King Soopers before this horrific event, and noted several of them while there - convenience stores and larger groceries. I’ve heard they remodeled and reopened the shooting site store long ago. Glad to see the move forward.

I hope this rightful conviction brings a sense of peace and restorative healing to the Boulder community.

jmo
King Soopers is owned by Kroger. Same exact store and products just different name in Colorado. I grew up in Texas and Kroger was my Mom’s favorite grocery store so when I moved up to Colorado Springs I was thrilled to have a familiar hometown place to shop! All the clerks and pharmacy staff feel like friends after so many years. I’m guessing the Boulder store feels the same to their clientele.
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lupa
Back