CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.... no matter what, I truly LOVED the man in the purple shirt and white pants, that RAN with all his heart, towards the balloon, as it was falling. He REALLY wanted to help that little boy!

Okay, there is a child missing, he is either 4 or 6 and his name is either Rio or Falcon.
It appears that he was never in the balloon, although he may have been in the balloon and fell out.
There is a possibility that he is hiding, or that he did fall out of the balloon, or that there is something more nefarious at play, such as parents that liked being on WifeSwap and wanted some more media attention.

I think that covers it.
Our media sucks.

How much would a 6 year old weigh? I know, I've got one, but I just pick him up & play with him, I never put him on a scale. Anyone?
Don't know , but the boys look very lean like their mother

1015_wifeswap.jpg

Okay, there is a child missing, he is either 4 or 6 and his name is either Rio or Falcon.
It appears that he was never in the balloon, although he may have been in the balloon and fell out.
There is a possibility that he is hiding, or that he did fall out of the balloon, or that there is something more nefarious at play, such as parents that liked being on WifeSwap and wanted some more media attention.

I think that covers it.
Our media sucks.

Word.

OK. Now I believe he was never in the balloon. It was a weather balloon - never intended or built for human flight.

A 6 year old named Falcon would certainly remember Dad telling him this and know this.

Balloon was going 25 miles per hour. CNN guy saying he thinks balloon could not have taken off with 65 lb child--he thinks.

If he was never in the balloon, that leaves us two possibilities.

He is perfectly safe, scared to death, hiding.

The balloon was a stunt to deflect attention, either from him leaving the area, or to deflect attention while an accident was covered up.

If he was never in the balloon, that leaves us two possibilities.

He is perfectly safe, scared to death, hiding.

The balloon was a stunt to deflect attention, either from him leaving the area, or to deflect attention while an accident was covered up.

Makes sense to me!! Now I'm starting to just get mad over it all, assuming the child is safe and unharmed.

Look in the house! I had one disappear on me out of a locked back yard and by the time I was ready to call the MPs (about 15 minutes) something told me to check one more time in the bedrooms, she had crawled into the closet with a blanket and was sound asleep.

Check the house! I hope he's hiding in there!

Same thing happened to me....she was asleep under a blanket in her room!

Dad had theories of magnetic field and weather; he also frequented UFO boards. (According to CNN) Hmmm.

Why weren't the boys in school?

Makes sense to me!! Now I'm starting to just get mad over it all, assuming the child is safe and unharmed.

I'm not mad, I am thankful he wasn't in the balloon.

When your kid is missing, your mind automatically leaps to the worst possible scenario! I hope he's just scared and hiding for letting the balloon loose.

His family's wife swap bio (looking for link) says that they routinely take the kids out of school for storm chasing missions and looking for UFO's. They "Live life on the edge." I am seeing the possibility of an accidental death with cover-up. I want this kid found now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcnew91