CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was posted, but it shows how crazy they are.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_zA5E7n7A"]YouTube - Balloon Boy on Wife Swap[/ame]

How about we (everyone in the universe) decide together to completely ignore and not talk about balloon boy and his family, Octomom, and Jon and Kate from now until forever?

They and their shnanigans will disappear from view permanently, I guarantee it.

:woohoo:

:angel:

Hoppy

How about we (everyone in the universe) decide together to completely ignore and not talk about balloon boy and his family, Octomom, and Jon and Kate from now until forever?

Hoppy
But I have such a visual stuck in my head hoppy! LOL

:beamup::balloons::beamup:

I just noticed Richard Heene logged into his myspace account. I find that a little odd since his last login back in June.

It sounds like the little boy is very afraid of someone if he threw up on two different interviews when asked the why he did it question. He also said that he hid because he was afraid of his dad. Then he hid in balloon compartment earlier. What did he want to float up and away from.....Even if he's not really afraid of the dad, they're traumatizing the poor child.

This shows the parents launching the balloon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTd7YmQgwYE&hl=en&fs=1&"]YouTube - Balloonboy Hoax Video[/ame]

Did the dad say he wasn't home when the balloon launched? He is such a liar.

Hoppy

Then what would we talk about? :/

*sounds of crickets chirping*

Falcon got sick during the ABC interview... he went off camera and Diane Sawyer had to encourage the mother to go check on the child. During the other interview, he actually barfed in front of the camera, from my understanding... :(
Before the vomit camera shot turned up, I was one of the ones who was incorrectly saying that the parents probably told him to pretend to be sick. OMG the child was actually sick and really threw up; and both parents sat there and kept yapping! (-- that is, before Diane Sawyer prompted Mom to go with the child.)

Oh man, that is so much worse than what I thought was going on with the pretend-to-be-sick-if-they-ask-a-hard-question thing. Poor kid. I hope he didn't get reamed for spilling the beans last night on LKL.

Dad looked liike he pooped a brick when the kid said that. I'm still baffled by that long-winded totally random "when-we-go-to-grocery-and-he-wants-to-buy-candy-but-I-tell-him-no-and-he's-slow" story, that BTW didn't have diddley squat to do with the price of rice in China.

Jus sayin :)

Those interviews were done in the wee hours of the morning... I'm thinking about 5 a.m... the stress of the day before, little sleep... the pressure from being questioned by strangers, and the pressure the dad was putting on him: the poor child's tummy was probably full of acid. :(

Anyone else hear that LE has called in child welfare?

Yes. At the noon press conference with the Larimer County Sheriff, he did say that CPS had been contacted.

Jay Leno is outright calling this a stunt and is ripping the dad a new one. One zinger: don't mistake the balloon boy for the dad... that's balogna boy.

Yes. At the noon press conference with the Larimer County Sheriff, he did say that CPS had been contacted.

Thanks Kai, for the confirmation. Much appreciated! :)

Before the vomit camera shot turned up, I was one of the ones who was incorrectly saying that the parents probably told him to pretend to be sick. OMG the child was actually sick and really threw up; and both parents sat there and kept yapping! (-- that is, before Diane Sawyer prompted Mom to go with the child.)

Oh man, that is so much worse than what I thought was going on with the pretend-to-be-sick-if-they-ask-a-hard-question thing. Poor kid. I hope he didn't get reamed for spilling the beans last night on LKL.

Dad looked liike he pooped a brick when the kid said that. I'm still baffled by that long-winded totally random "when-we-go-to-grocery-and-he-wants-to-buy-candy-but-I-tell-him-no-and-he's-slow" story, that BTW didn't have diddley squat to do with the price of rice in China.

Jus sayin :)

This happens around 28 secs into the clip Dad: Did you hear us calling your name at anytime? Falcon: Mmm-hmm Dad: you did? Mom: you did?... and she's staring at Falcon and shaking her head like she's trying to get him to say yes. That Sheriff out there in Colorado must be pretty dumb if he thinks this wasn't a hoax. Richard looks like he's getting red in the face once his son says "We did this for the show" and everything he said made no sense whatsoever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6UONWCq7A"]YouTube - "Balloon Boy" Falcon Henne Admits: "We Did This For The Show"[/ame]

Falcon got sick during the ABC interview... he went off camera and Diane Sawyer had to encourage the mother to go check on the child. During the other interview, he actually barfed in front of the camera, from my understanding... :(

Yes. The kid was puking right on the show. They gave him a plastic container to puke into.

Sheriff does not believe it was a hoax and listed some bullet points.
1st call was to the FAA
2nd call was to Channel 9 (KUSA) wanted helicopter to follow balloon (they did. They were the ones showing the live video yesterday)
3rd call was to 911

Reporter said "you must be one of the few people on Earth that doesn't think this a hoax". Sheriff has not seen the video of the balloon being accidently released!!!

It wasn't accidentally released. The family launched it. It was supposed to hover at 20 feet, but it was launched deliberately and not accidentally released. The family videotaped the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow