CO CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoping Mr Pash will tell everything he knows soon! I really feel like he's the key to the case!

I wish Roger's notebook answers to Mr. Pash's assignment could be made public. If we could get the assignment questions and Roger's answers, that could say a lot of things. Do you think LE will ever permit him to release that content?

Satch

I doubt he would face any prosecution if he told.... after 36 years I would bet the files have been put in storage and unless a Cold case Unit reopens the case, no one is actively investigating this case.

I was going to reach out to Becky. I've got nearly 100 questions about Roger and his disappearance that a family member or close friend could answer.

Then I saw this obit. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/rebecca-livingston-obituary?pid=187425628&view=guestbook

I hope it isn't her, but the age is right and so is the location. Her Facebook page has had no posts since earlier in the month of November.

If Becky has indeed passed away without finding out what happened to her brother... That is so sad. May she rest in peace.

I am sorry for yet another loss to the family.

Can someone confirm the passing of Becky?

If she has not passed... Then Becky, I apologize for spreading false info! And I would love to talk about Roger sometime!

I believe it is her. Her married name was Livingston, and she had retired to Cape Canaveral FL and yes the age is right. In one of her FB posts My daughter Tami has stage 4 Giolablastma brain cancer!! Very sad and horrible diease!!#

One family and so much tragedy

I doubt he would face any prosecution if he told.... after 36 years I would bet the files have been put in storage and unless a Cold case Unit reopens the case, no one is actively investigating this case.

I agree. I don't think law enforcement would do anything if Mr. Pash revealed what was in the assignment. No one is actively working the case as you said, so far as we know, even though it's "open". Revealing what Roger wrote in his assignment might jog someone's memory or help someone who went to school with him put two and two together about something that might lead to a suspect.

Unfortunately, now that his sister is apparently deceased, I doubt anyone will do anything further on this one. With no advocate, it will just be forgotten.

Let's hope someone else in the family steps up. I remember reading that he had several brothers, and according to an article from the late 80s, his siblings had had quite a few children. Maybe someone from the younger generation will pick it up. I truly hope so.

Unfortunately, now that his sister is apparently deceased, I doubt anyone will do anything further on this one. With no advocate, it will just be forgotten.

We will remember.

We may not be able to advocate Roger's case in the same way his sister did, but we can make sure he isn't forgotten.

I knew Becky but was always hesitant to inquire further on what she knew because she was just... so broken from it. I really hope she's with him now.. and she gives us all the strength to persevere and find out some of the answers I KNOW she was SO desperate to get.
Im determined to get justice for him. For that whole family. I just wish I knew how to proceed though. Does anyone think a private investigator would be of any help at all? Not saying I can shell out the cash for that today but if that's the only way to get someone in law enforcement to care just a shred, so be it.
Part of me wanted to actually reach out to Joe Kendra from the Investigation Discovery channel because he was lead homicide detective in literally the county right next to where this happened. So he didn't work this case (esp since it was a missing persons not a homicide) but I bet he heard about it. And maybe if he had a free moment he might be up to at least offering some perspective?
I know he replays pretty consistently to his twitter things, but I'm probably the only 26 year old who just doesn't understand the twitter concept... guess I might have to learn if anyone else thinks this isn't as far fetched as I'm thinking it might be.
As you can see I'm grasping at straws a bit...
I only found out she passed away a few hours ago and I'm still reeling from it. I loved that lady... she was so sweet.
Rest In Peace Becky *advertiser censored*
Love you

I knew Becky but was always hesitant to inquire further on what she knew because she was just... so broken from it. I really hope she's with him now.. and she gives us all the strength to persevere and find out some of the answers I KNOW she was SO desperate to get.
Im determined to get justice for him. For that whole family. I just wish I knew how to proceed though. Does anyone think a private investigator would be of any help at all? Not saying I can shell out the cash for that today but if that's the only way to get someone in law enforcement to care just a shred, so be it.
Part of me wanted to actually reach out to Joe Kendra from the Investigation Discovery channel because he was lead homicide detective in literally the county right next to where this happened. So he didn't work this case (esp since it was a missing persons not a homicide) but I bet he heard about it. And maybe if he had a free moment he might be up to at least offering some perspective?
I know he replays pretty consistently to his twitter things, but I'm probably the only 26 year old who just doesn't understand the twitter concept... guess I might have to learn if anyone else thinks this isn't as far fetched as I'm thinking it might be.
As you can see I'm grasping at straws a bit...
I only found out she passed away a few hours ago and I'm still reeling from it. I loved that lady... she was so sweet.
Rest In Peace Becky *advertiser censored*
Love you

Would Becky be Rogers sister ? I’ve apparently missed some posts so am now back tracking. Like you, I would love nothing more than to see this case solved. I am from Cedaredge CO and do remember this story although I was quite young. In one of the articles I read, there had been some question about the house the teacher lived in which to my understanding is now a thrift store. I would love to see that avenue explored a little more closely, ie taking our now much more sophisticated equipment there to see if they can find something. We can do so much more with science and equipment than we could 30 years ago. I think a fresh set of eyes on this case would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.s. how does one get a show like disappeared or investigation discovery to take notice of a case ? This would be a great way to get people talking about it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you can submit a case to be covered to the producers. I believe it was submitted once several years ago and rejected. No harm in trying again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back