Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Sorry if I sound like a stalker but I went the McDonald’s about two blocks from Wyndham hills just now after work (seven day stretch at work I deserve a cheeseburger). At 8:05 I witnessed a single person entering the home with a small plastic grocery bag. I wanted to stop but thought it rude. I’m not entirely sure if it was a male or female, but I can tell you there was an SUV parked along the street in front of the neighbors who are selling their house. If I could see better I could have been able to determine if it was a rental. I apologize in advance if I broke any rules. They just lived so close so I drive by once every two weeks or so.

<modsnip - referencing Facebook comments> The families are really just trying to pick up the pieces right now and I am sure they are stressed, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have cameras on my home too. I have always wondered where my neighbors legal rights fall as far as my cameras being able to also view portions of their properties. Are there any laws regarding this that might come into play as far as admissibility of what the cameras saw on CW's property?

No. Even when it comes to two party states, like if the camera also records audio? (Like ring videos), well such a recording may be inadmissible in a civil proceeding but to my knowledge not criminal. Which is why I think people can be wiretapped by the authorities.

I just figured it would be less likely to plug drain filters, it could be that the tanks were so full (?) at least in the first tank that he couldn't shove them both in. I really don't know, though.

My nephew, who is a field engineer, tried to explain something to me about fuel tank monitors and alarms. And there are these gauges that monitor allowable space and also pick up changes of viscosity and vapors, that might lead to an overflow situation. And he said that sometimes they are too sensitive, and the alarms go off if there is an internal shift or change picked up by the gauges. So he said that he might not have wanted to add both bodies, although they were very small, just because the alarm system might be triggered if there was odd movements or shifts or changes inside the tank.

It kind of makes sense to me, but ?

He said that even though the body weights were very small, it is still a foreign body inside the oil tank , and sometimes the alarms pick up on changes ...

Floating Roof Tank High Level Alarm

Delta Controls Model 715-48Z
Specifically engineered for floating roof storage tanks, the Model 715 with ’48Z’ lead weight configuration offers a safe, non-invasive, and reliable level solution for storage terminals of crude oil and other materials. Utilizing a lead weight instead of a float or displacer, the roof tank lifts the weight as the level rises, triggering an alarm switch warning operators of the potential overflow. The Model 715-48Z is easily positioned above storage tanks by NPT or flanged process connections, and offers an adjustable position of lead weight along the cable. The durable design has been tested for over four decades and remains the trusted level switch for floating roof tank high level detection.

All sound like good ideas but I'm lost on why get rid of the Benedryl? Just curious. Thanks.
<modsnip - inappropriate humor>earlier on there was speculation (good discussion IMO) about the possibility that the children were given Benydryl prior to their deaths.
<modsnip - off topic>

My nephew, who is a field engineer, tried to explain something to me about fuel tank monitors and alarms. And there are these gauges that monitor allowable space and also pick up changes of viscosity and vapors, that might lead to an overflow situation. And he said that sometimes they are too sensitive, and the alarms go off if there is an internal shift or change picked up by the gauges. So he said that he might not have wanted to add both bodies, although they were very small, just because the alarm system might be triggered if there was odd movements or shifts or changes inside the tank.

He said that even though the body weights were very small, it is still a foreign body inside the oil tank , and sometimes the alarms pick up on changes ...

Specifically engineered for floating roof storage tanks, the Model 715 with ’48Z’ lead weight configuration offers a safe, non-invasive, and reliable level solution for storage terminals of crude oil and other materials. Utilizing a lead weight instead of a float or displacer, the roof tank lifts the weight as the level rises, triggering an alarm switch warning operators of the potential overflow. The Model 715-48Z is easily positioned above storage tanks by NPT or flanged process connections, and offers an adjustable position of lead weight along the cable. The durable design has been tested for over four decades and remains the trusted level switch for floating roof tank high level detection.
Interesting info, thanks.

I really hope that if this case goes to trial, all witnesses are truthful and there are not any bought witnesses.

No doubt, CW is getting fan mail from wackos telling him that what he did was justified, blah blah blah. CW is nice looking and will have many wackos writing to him, sending him money and trying to go visit him.

I think it was yesterday that I mentioned this but a fellow I know dad is in prison for life and has been married 4 times while in prison. Remember the Seinfeld episode when George had a girlfriend in jail. He loved it. He can do what he wants and knows where she is and what she is doing.

Cases like this are beyond comprehension.

That's what it was! Maybe he felt that her body was too heavy. Jmo

I wondered about whether that might have been the reason for 2 different tanks but I know virtually nothing about the tanks. Thank you for sharing!

The jail’s website contains general information. It has been reported by MSM that CW does not have commissary privileges.

Chris Watts Is Under Suicide Watch in Jail: Sources
<modsnip - unnecessary to tag the poster being quoted>, the MSM article you reference is dated Sept 4, 2018 and the latest article is dated Sept 24, 2018.
It would appear that CW's visitor status within the jail system has changed.
Suspected Family Murderer Chris Watts Doesn't Want His Jail Visitors Revealed

If CW is purportedly concerned about visitor's information being disclosed, then I would assume CW is currently allowed to receive visitors and therefore is no longer under suicide watch.

In terms of the Commissary account, barring actually depositing funds into CW's account, it was allowing me to access his account via the Weld County Jail to deposit money which of course I was not going to do but CW appeared to be in the system and available to deposit into his Commissary account.

It might have been. But from what I'm reading it wasn't with that initial welfare check with Nickole and the cops and CW. It was found later.
I’m still reading it there though as the same day?
Page two, 4th full paragraph down.... when the second LE officer arrived at 2:35pm. Second LE was briefed to include list of SW personal effects.
“Cell phone, purse, wallet and medication”.
This would be important because if cell was recovered right away, IMO would lessen the opportunity CW had to fiddle with SWs cell.
Or am I just in another zone? It’s ok, u can be honest.
ETA: affidavit link to where I’m referencing. If for nothing else to keep myself straight.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...18CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow