Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
27658055_10155222502216935_6066596606940351991_n.jpg
33113884_10155439611731935_5341096775254016000_n.jpg

Prior to law school, I used to do some work for our county Medical Examiner which included attending autopsies and assisting with the reports. It was absolutely fascinating. It was very common for LE and prosecuting attorneys to attend the autopsies as well. Of course at that point, they wouldn’t have had all the tests results back - but they would know pretty much everything regarding the physical examination and preliminary findings regarding COD.

I am NOT insinuating that the prosecution in this case is lying about not having the reports, or that anything unethical is taking place... just giving a bit of background as to my own experience and the fact that LE and the prosecution had an awful lot of information prior to the issuance of the final report.

And we have no evidence of SW having committed a crime either, other than the word of a known liar in danger of being sentenced to death. CW’s FB page was deleted so it can’t be picked apart. SW’s background is being speculated on with vigor. As the only party accused by LE of a crime, it seems fitting that CW’s background is game for speculation. I prefer not to reiterate the things that have been posted here that would indicate some dysfunction, but there’s enough fodder in previous threads to make people wonder.

No one ever noticed him lying in the past? To me, he has the behavior of a compulsive liar. Telling lies that are obviously false and not being concerned that he would be caught in the lie.

Some people lie in situations and their lies are for a situation. They are clever. They are plausible.

But his are so rdiculous. So to me that indicates he has done this a lot and no one has ever challenged him.

But no one has indicated that they recognized him as a compulsive liar, The reason I wonder about this is that I have known compulsive liars and they have other issues that are serious. Not all the same but concerning such as theft.

Prior to law school, I used to do some work for our county Medical Examiner which included attending autopsies and assisting with the reports. It was absolutely fascinating. It was very common for LE and prosecuting attorneys to attend the autopsies as well. Of course at that point, they wouldn’t have had all the tests results back - but they would know pretty much everything regarding the physical examination and preliminary findings regarding COD.

I am NOT insinuating that the prosecution in this case is lying about not having the reports, or that anything unethical is taking place... just giving a bit of background as to my own experience and the fact that LE and the prosecution had an awful lot of information prior to the issuance of the final report.
Of course they do but what are they supposed to do? Give their personal opinion of what the saw and heard to the defence.
That could turn into a nice kettle of fish.

No one ever noticed him lying in the past? To me, he has the behavior of a compulsive liar. Telling lies that are obviously false and not being concerned that he would be caught in the lie.

Some people lie in situations and their lies are for a situation. They are clever. They are plausible.

But his are so rdiculous. So to me that indicates he has done this a lot and no one has ever challenged him.

But no one has indicated that they recognized him as a compulsive liar, The reason I wonder about this is that I have known compulsive liars and they have other issues that are serious. Not all the same but concerning such as theft.
I don't think he was a compulsive liar. He was not good at it, just about everyone saw through his lies.
He was lying to try to save his skin.

I don't think he was a compulsive liar. He was not good at it, just about everyone saw through his lies.
He was lying to try to save his skin.

I don't think he was a compulsive liar, either. The compulsive liars I've worked with in a professional sense have been much better at controlling their body language and signals. Though their lies may be over the top, they are usually fairly good at being believeable. CW was not.

A compulsive liar lies even when they do not have to. Their lies are sometimes good and usually not. They are compulsive so they have to lie.
See, now that is what completely perplexes me. I don't think I even have the imagination to come up with total falsehoods, as compulsive liars do.

RIP little ones.

I will never be able to comprehend how someone could do something like this. Never.

Its bad enough someone gets mad enough at the other side of a marriage but the little ones too? Never will get it and I am glad I cant comprehend it.
Sometimes I don't post for a day or 2, and usually it's when it hits me (again), what it's all about. Sure... dispassionate discussions of tanks & oil (my interests), of family dynamics and financially overstretched young people who want it all, maybe too soon, but in reality it's only about who could kill these babies and desecrate their bodies like some road kill kicked off the highway to prevent wrecks.

My neighbor has kids this age, when I look over the fence at them I just can't imagine how CW could be so brutal and cruel. Actually I just looked at the dictionary and can't find the words to adequately describe what he did.

Last edited:
Good Morning,
They are waiting for the final autopsy reports from the forensic pathologist, but I wouldn't
be surprised if the prosecution has most of the info just not the actual report. jmo
https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...t's Motion (D-038) and Court's Order C-14.pdf

The coroner would not release parts of the ME's report. It is a legal document.
It does not come out in dribs and drabs.

Of course they do but what are they supposed to do? Give their personal opinion of what the saw and heard to the defence.
That could turn into a nice kettle of fish.

Thanks @Amandaaa :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member