Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I'm sure you saw this one has his name on it

Shanann on Twitter

This might explain "why" they moved to all the way to CO so soon after marrying and "why" his relatives were so upset about the move. CW would not be near this little boy or be much of a part of his life, if this is indeed his son?

I knew Shanann had been married before in NC, but this is the first we've heard about his former marriage/family

CW saw Nicole on door camera from work. Nicole was at their
door knocking and looking for SW after not being able to reach her by text or phone. CW spotted her on camera and raced home.

Do we know this for sure? It is what I have guessed, but haven't seen confirmed.

The tanks are

The tanks are 20-30 ft. high. They will hold 20,000 - 30,000 gallons. They could hold lots of people. The manway at the top usually has a 24-36" diameter. It is large enough for a person to enter to maintain or repair the tanks. The only problem would be climbing 20-30 ft. on a small ladder to put the person in a tank. That would be hard to carry an adult without risk of falling.
Wow, thanks for that info! I thought those tanks looked BIG. I had no knowledge about them other than they looked like they would hold a lot of gas or oil, etc. And I figured that the little (appeared little next to the tank!) ladder/steps thing was how someone could get into it. Carrying a body, which is not an ideal thing to carry, would be a task, even if the body weighed even 100 lbs. No wonder he just left her there, essentially undisguised IMO.
Yuck.

He said so in an interview. And it seemed he called her to ask what was going on. Probably to prevent her from just calling the cops.

Thanks Gitana. I just can't keep up with all the posts and miss things. I saw s lot of interviews, so maybe that is what planted it in my head and I forgot where it was. Getting old sucks some days.

Court Documents confirm Shanann Watts body was found last Thursday morning in a shallow grave near an oil tank. #kdvr

Rob Low on Twitter

Chris Watts Defense team says it's the practice of enforcement to destroy notes so it's filed motion asking police "to preserve all notes in this case." #kdvr

Rob Low on Twitter

Watts defense team also plans to seek a bond modification hearing.

This could allow him to be released before trial. Currently he's being held w/out bond but Colorado Constitution allows all defendants to eventually post a bond regardless of the charges they face. #kdvr

Rob Low on Twitter

I'm hoping we will learn more information soon but a couple things I am wondering....
The friend called the cops to do a welfare check. CW came home to walk through the house with LE (and friend).
Did CW come home just by chance or did LE ask him to return home to do a welfare check?

Another thing.... CW was observed leaving his house @ approximately 5:15am. The sun is getting ready to rise out here in the west and that would not have accounted for very much time for him to drive to oil site and maneuver hiding the victims. That seems like a really short time-span. I am curious to find out the actual timeline of events.

He saw the friend come to the house on the ring camera. He then texted or called her and then "rushed through red lights" to come home, suddenly realizing something was wrong.

Have you seen his interviews?

Court Documents confirm Shanann Watts body was found last Thursday morning in a shallow grave near an oil tank. #kdvr

Rob Low on Twitter

Chris Watts Defense team says it's the practice of enforcement to destroy notes so it's filed motion asking police "to preserve all notes in this case." #kdvr

Rob Low on Twitter

Watts defense team also plans to seek a bond modification hearing.

This could allow him to be released before trial. Currently he's being held w/out bond but Colorado Constitution allows all defendants to eventually post a bond regardless of the charges they face. #kdvr

Rob Low on Twitter

He will never be released before trial. They will make the bond too high for that. Ridiculous. It's first degree murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova