Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plea!!!

#BREAKING NEWS:

Frederick murder suspect, Chris Watts, reaches plea deal.

Watts was accused of murdering his pregnant wife and young daughters.

@CBSDenver is gathering details on this developing story.

Dillon Thomas on Twitter

Chris Watts Reaches Plea Deal In Murder Case To Avoid Death Penalty
GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4) – Chris Watts and his attorney’s have reached a plea deal in highly-watched murder case out of Frederick. Watts is accused of killing his wife, Shanann, and his two young daughters, Bella and Celeste.

Shanann was pregnant with their third child, a boy.

Details of the plea deal have not been released.

20181015__16TCAwattsw~1_300.jpg

Watts, 33, pleaded guilty to three counts of first-degree murder after deliberation and two counts of first-degree murder of a victim under the age of 12 in a position of trust for in the deaths of his wife Shanann and two daughters Celeste and Bella in August, according to a news release from the Weld County District Attorney's Office.

Watts also pleaded guilty to unlawful termination of a pregnancy, and three counts of tampering with a deceased human body.

The news release stated the plea deal was made with the agreement of the victims' family. In exchange for pleading guilty to all nine charges, prosecutors have agreed not to seek the death penalty.

Christopher Watts pleads guilty to murder of wife and daughters

Wow - that video in the second interview. After the newscasters show the clip of CW parents, they talk more about the case and say there is a "letter" that CW wrote to his sister at some point and said, "If anything happens to me, look at my wife," and that the family says that proves Shanann was unstable. That is the first I have read/seen of this "letter." Have we discussed that at all here? (49 threads I may have missed!!)

ETA more detail: This is also the video where the reporter asks, "What happened to this kid from Pine Forest High School?" showing an innocent picture of CW. And his mother says, "What happened? He met Shanann."

The newscaster also says in the clip, that the Watts family felt that "Shanann was dangerous and that they didn't even go to the couple's wedding."

Are those 2 letters very long? Could someone summarize the main points, I don't know what the heck but I can never open those court PDFs on my PC or 3 tablets. I can open other PDFs but not from the court.
Screenshots of the court docs for your reading pleasure...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 23.25.23.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 23.25.23.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 23.25.59.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 23.25.59.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 47
Carrying over @Hazelnutty's post from the previous thread:

From the outside looking in -- the answer is nothing. Shannan did nothing to cause Cindy to behave the way she did. (still does) I don't believe Shannan was aggressive at all. Shannan was a beautiful young lady who turned CW's head. Cindy wasn't equipped to handle a beautiful, normal, intelligent, independent thinking female taking her son's attention away from Mama. And Shannan was not the type to allow anyone to disrespect her , which I believe Cindy did (does). Shannan stood up for herself. I'm thinking no one in Cindys family would have the nerve to do so.

Shannan may have been assertive. She was a go- getter . I believe Cindy was jealous.

Not a VI. Just moo

Well this V.I. couldn't have said it better herself!

MOD NOTE

You all appear to be behaving at the moment, but please do not sleuth the AP beyond what is being revealed about her in MSM. NK is another of CW's victims. This appears to be a very similar situation as Amber Frey in the SP case and Amber was a victim of SP's.

Do not make insinuations about NK's character or sleuth her family. Remember who the villain here is: CW. CW destroyed his family on his own. NK is just more collateral damage.

Thank you.

I fully believe the APs a victim. They had only been dating a month if that when he eliminated his family. Plenty of women don't think to stalk every guy they talk to on Facebook. It's not like she met him through Tinder.

We have our 'partial motive' prior to sentencing.:(:(
The texts to the Mistress, I would think.
Can there possibly be another 'bombshell'!
Hope CW's mother hears about this.
MOO.

I fully believe the APs a victim. They had only been dating a month if that when he eliminated his family. Plenty of women don't think to stalk every guy they talk to on Facebook. It's not like she met him through Tinder.
I agree, Ronso. She sounds believable and I think she was duped. I mean, he fooled all of his friends and family, so why not her? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee