Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And some of us have actually lost children. I am not judging her on her grief, I'm judging her on the very nasty and public things she has said and insinuated about a murdered pregnant woman-an actual member of her family.
I don't think that she ever thought of Shanann as a member of her family. Shanann and any woman who married him and took him away from his mama was going to be seen as an enemy.

Eh? Like I am like really like sorry like?
“Like. I’m really sorry I like, killed my entire family. Shanan like, was like, being mean to me, and I like, snapped. I became emotional, and like, the next thing I like knew, she was like dead.

I blacked out, and when I came to, I like noticed that my kids were like, dead.

I like, panicked, and drove their bodies to work, and stuffed them into the oil tanks there.”

Innocent mistake.

I don't consider the comments by the Watts parents to be unethical. They have the same right to freedom of speech as the rest of us and are entitled to their opinions about they way they feel they--and their son--have been treated by the public defender's office. As victims, they can express their concern to the Court that their grandchildren are not receiving justice if the wrong parent is pleading guilty for a crime he did not commit.

The Judge considers the paternal grandparents victims and I doubt they remain silent after the hearing on Monday if the Judge accepts the guilty plea. JMO

Freedom of speech only allows us to literally speak in a public manner. It doesn't protect us from the repercussions of said words. And it doesn't protect you from judgment.

“Like. I’m really sorry I like, killed my entire family. Shanan like, was like, being mean to me, and I like, snapped. I became emotional, and like, the next thing I like knew, she was like dead.

I like, panicked, and drove their bodies to work, and stuffed them into the oil tanks there.”

Innocent mistake.
Lol and I like, liked that.

I don't think that she ever thought of Shanann as a member of her family. Shanann and any woman who married him and took him away from his mama was going to be seen as an enemy.

No, I don't think so either. I was just making the point that she's not even slandering a stranger, but the mother of her grandchildren.

Something from the previous thread, I started answering before realizing it was a wrong thread.

There are very many questions related to CW's behavior at that time. Frankly, I am a little bit concerned with SW's post where she mentioned him becoming very talkative on patches. I do not think it were the patches (because otherwise people would be standing in line for this stuff), but if the observation was true, one can't but keep wondering about CW's state of mind that summer. Mega-doses of caffeine would deprive one of sleep, and very unusual things might happen if a person does not sleep.

But about the way CW thinks in general, I think he might get obsessed, or rather, create multiple imaginary worlds. In one, he is the father of three kids living with SW, in another, a divorced father living in an apartment with NK and kids, in the third, a totally free, eligible bachelor.

I remember SP calling Amber Frey from a vigil to say that he was in Paris. I always thought that SP had good Emotional Quotient, but his ability to dissociate and escape into imaginary world is not unlike that of CW.
Could also have been feeling some euphoria if he had just started a sexual affair with the AP. The world is a rosier place, you are energized and have an increased sense of well being when you're in love (or lust). Those patches do not contain anything that could have real therapeutic value or they would likely be on prescription only.
The world of feel good supplements is a multi billion $ business, but a lot of their success comes from the placebo effect.

It will be interesting to see. He can make a statement. I wonder if he will?

Poll anyone? How many believe he will make a statement apologizing or otherwise taking some responsibility and how many think e won't make a statement at all?
I think no statement from him.

He was meticulous in the way he approached and how he started a relationship with NK.

Knowing Shanann will be away for 6 weeks, June 26 to Aug 7, he introduced himself to NK right before he left for San Diego trip (June 22-26) with Shanann.

As soon as they came back and Shanann left for NC, he and NK started to have a sexual relationship 4-5 times a week, probably at Shanann's home.

At the end of July, he told NK that his divorce is final.

Early August, he asked her to help him find an apartment.

On August 13, he killed Shanann and her 3 children in cold blood.

I have not used the word 'hate' to describe my feelings for anyone, or any situation, for 3 decades, because that is what my husband and I decided to do 3 decades ago. Instead we have used 'something or someone bothers me' for 3 decades.

So I won't say I h*te CW but he bothers me to death.

No. I don't think he will say anything. He is incapable of taking responsibility or feeling remorse.

If it's any consolation, the Murder Rap Sesh ladies are upset at Radar Online. It appears Radar not only misquoted their recent podcast, but embellished the details and presented them as "facts."
Haaaaaa. When a publication reports your lies as facts, I guess that reflects badly on you.

You just hate to see that. :D

Innocent mistake.
Yes. It only needs to have an “inclination” or two tossed in to be perfect.

I don’t know if he’ll make a statement. I thought he might after those shocking guilty pleas, but then Mama came on the scene, and I don’t think he’ll have the guts to admit anything in front of her. But then he might want to redeem himself, so he can come off looking like a good guy, after all. I don’t know. I don’t want to hear him talk, though. I just want to watch the cops lead him off out the door, off to jail, with handcuffs on his wrists and chains around his ankles.

It will be interesting to see. He can make a statement. I wonder if he will?

Poll anyone? How many believe he will make a statement apologizing or otherwise taking some responsibility and how many think e won't make a statement at all?

I don't think he will say a word. I don't think he's capable of that kind of self-awareness.

I think as usual he will be waiting to see if his mom does it for him. JMO.

Gruesome Torture: Chris Watts 'Brutalized' Wife Shannan Before Murder

What are they mad about? The article describes Shan’ann as brave. It’s not too kind describing CW, though. That must be what’s upsetting them. Well too bad.
Haaaaa. The fact that it’s reflecting badly on CW is definitely part of it.

I think the other part is that they know what they said is untrue, and when the truth comes out on Monday, it will reflect badly on them, and hurt their further business endeavors.

I think he will. I’d put it at 85%.

I never thought he’d plead, and we know that he cares deeply about his image.

This is his final chance at relevancy, something that no narcissist could pass up.

I’m predicting something that actually comes close to sounding like an apology, although his lack of tears will belie this effort.

He will forever hold on to the truth. And whatever he says will minimize his culpability.

I’ve seen this act too many times before.

@gitana1 What do you think?

I don't know. You make a lot of sense.

I'm not sure if he will talk and if he does whether he will seem remorseful or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke