GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the CNN special tonight. Damn this whole case is depressing.
One thing that really got my attention is how high the stairs are leading up to the top of those oil tanks.
If someone had videoed Chris walking up those steps Each time, carrying a dead little girl, it would have blown any horror movie off the screen.
Unfortunately, this is no horror movie.
This is real life horror and he is the real life monster.

IF/WHEN movies are made about CW, walking up those steps, we will see close ups, in slow motion of this stone faced person, without any expression.
These shots will be used for promos for the movies, I would think.
Of coarse, there will be dramatic sound accompanying these shots.
MOO.

She could have lost her job the day before all this for no reason at all. CO is an at will state. So she has no case as far as employment is concerned.

Further, Anadarko had found emails between them that indicated they were in an affair. Perhaps such affairs between employees and contractors is not allowed.

How is her loss of reputation anyone’s fault but her own? She carried on with a married father, was less than forthcoming with LE, and then gave a media statement full of lies that she knew would be contradicted by discovery.

I would agree. The circumstances of her affair, especially given their work situation, were very unethical.

Last edited:
Shanann’s newly released text messages hit me hard. You can really feel just how cruel Chris’ abandonment was. He stole her happiness and left her agonizing over his betrayal and scrambling to figure out how to create a livable future for herself and her children in what would be the final month and a half of her time here on earth.
Chris had probably figured out she’d have to live with her parents and would petition to move their children to N.C., meaning he’d have to spend legal fees to fight her or pay full child support for most of the year, maybe both. There wouldn't be enough funds left over to cruise around in a new Audi, buy jewelry and go on vacation with his mistress, so he killed his whole family - that's how selfish he was.

I just finished watching the 20/20 episode on you tube. The only new detail I noticed is Shanann's mom mentioned they thought Niko's name was chosen because it's Italian and Shanann was proud of her Italian heritage.

Her parents are so amazing. They even said they loved Chris when he married Shanann and thought he was a great husband and father-- until he turned into the monster that murdered his family. I can't imagine how they managed to talk about Inmate Watts without anger but it shows how honest and good they are as people. This show was a beautiful tribute to Shanann (and Bella and CeCe too) and highlighted what a positive force she was in the world. MOO.

Slowly wading through the latest doc dump, so far:

The very first emails between NK and CW are there. It starts as something professional and then turns personal. Stuff about respecting that he’s married, comments on his beautiful life with his wife and two cute little girls, him talking about honesty (!!!!!!!) and karma (!!!!!!), and her saying we should just keep this a friendship. It starts June 5.

Ronnie’s substance abuse issue was cocaine when CW left for college.

After the nut incident the family didn’t just block SW, they blocked Chris too. SW said they ruined everything special from the proposal, engagement party, wedding, birthdays and anniversaries. It was Cindy and Jamie deliberately trying (and eventually succeeding!) to destroy the marriage. (Hope they’re happy with themselves, it makes me sick).

Jamie was the golden child and Chris was always chopped liver. He had issues with his Mom. Mom would always talk over him and he would submit.

Photos all over their house of Jamie’s kids, and not of CeCe and Bella. Cindy deliberately messed with Bella while they were there, saying Bella could have things Mom said no to, teaching Bella to keep secrets from Mom, that kind of thing.

Nasty, nasty people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member