GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly wading through the latest doc dump, so far:

The very first emails between NK and CW are there. It starts as something profess and then turns personal. Stuff about respecting that he’s married, comments on his beautiful life with his wife and two cute little girls, him talking about honesty (!!!!!!!) and karma (!!!!!!), and her saying we should just keep this a friendship. It starts June 5.

Ronnie’s substance abuse issue was cocaine when CW left for college.

After the nut incident the family didn’t just block SW, they blocked Chris too. SW said they ruined everything special from the proposal, engagement party, wedding, birthdays and anniversaries. It was Cindy and Jamie deliberately trying (and eventually succeeding!) to destroy the marriage. (Hope they’re happy with themselves, it makes me sick).

Jamie was the golden child and Chris was always chopped liver. He had issues with his Mom. Mom would always talk over him and he would submit.

Photos all over their house of Jamie’s kids, and not of CeCe and Bella. Cindy deliberately messed with Bella while they were there, saying Bella could have things Mom said no to, teaching Bella to keep secrets from Mom, that kind of thing.

Nasty, nasty people.
Not just nasty, evil people and although Ronnie would have liked to be seen as friendly to SW and his own grandchildren, he was every bit as malicious as the mother and sister.

Shanann’s newly released text messages hit me hard. You can really feel just how cruel Chris’ abandonment was. He stole her happiness and left her agonizing over his betrayal and scrambling to figure out how to create a livable future for herself and her children in what would be the final month and a half of her time here on earth.
Chris had probably figured out she’d have to live with her parents and would petition to move their children to N.C., meaning he’d have to spend legal fees to fight her or pay full child support for most of the year, maybe both. There wouldn't be enough funds left over to cruise around in a new Audi, buy jewelry and go on vacation with his mistress, so he killed his whole family - that's how selfish he was.

I honestly think his relationship with NK was better than with SW, and it is not only about sex. However, it was the beginning of the affair, and NK would have probably changed with time, too.

The very first emails between NK and CW are there. It starts as something professional and then turns personal. Stuff about respecting that he’s married, comments on his beautiful life with his wife and two cute little girls, him talking about honesty (!!!!!!!) and karma (!!!!!!), and her saying we should just keep this a friendship. It starts June 5.

After the nut incident the family didn’t just block SW, they blocked Chris too. SW said they ruined everything special from the proposal, engagement party, wedding, birthdays and anniversaries. It was Cindy and Jamie deliberately trying (and eventually succeeding!) to destroy the marriage. (Hope they’re happy with themselves, it makes me sick).

Jamie was the golden child and Chris was always chopped liver. He had issues with his Mom. Mom would always talk over him and he would submit.

Photos all over their house of Jamie’s kids, and not of CeCe and Bella. Cindy deliberately messed with Bella while they were there, saying Bella could have things Mom said no to, teaching Bella to keep secrets from Mom, that kind of thing.

Nasty, nasty people.
Cocaine? That is an odd choice of drug for a middle aged guy who is feeling lost without his son's companionship.... I would have thought he would use alcohol or tranquillizers.

The very first emails between NK and CW are there. It starts as something professional and then turns personal. Stuff about respecting that he’s married, comments on his beautiful life with his wife and two cute little girls, him talking about honesty (!!!!!!!) and karma (!!!!!!), and her saying we should just keep this a friendship. It starts June 5.

Nasty, nasty people.
You do not just come to coke usage in your late middle age. I bet that he was always a substance abuser.

RAW: First video of Chris Watts in prison released

Am I the only one noticing his strange body posture? He holds spinal column in a very rigid way, bending forward. Is it because of the shackles? Or his usual habit? Or even the beginning of some illness, like ankylosing spondylitis

Investigators working on the disappearance of a pregnant Frederick woman and her two young daughters amassed a staggering amount of evidence – thousands of pages of documents, hundreds of hours of video footage, dozens of recorded interviews.

All of it was used to build a sweeping case against Chris Watts, the 33-year-old man who ultimately pled guilty to killing his wife and kids in a deal brokered by his attorneys to spare him the possibility of facing the death penalty.

Much of that evidence has been made public in three separate releases by Weld County District Attorney Michael Rourke – the last batch made available on Friday – and it lays out a compelling case against Chris Watts.

But even as much information as it provides, it does not answer the biggest question of all: Why did Watts decide to strangle Shanann Watts, his wife of six years, and smother the couple’s little girls, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3?

Final release of evidence in Chris Watts case still doesn't answer
You know, I do hope that one day he’ll tell someone, because he’ll be so lonely. And for his story, I am not joining the chorus, kill him in jail, drop him into the dungeon. I think this case is not yet closed.

Am I the only one noticing his strange body posture? He holds spinal column in a very rigid way, bending forward. Is it because of the shackles? Or his usual habit? Or even the beginning of some illness, like ankylosing spondylitis
He is just strange all around. He does not know how to act, how to speak or how to stand.

JayforJustice showed video of the personnel at the tanks, removing the front panel and preparing to get the children out ( nothing graphic shown) but it's very somber.

I just checked the site - there is a picture of the 8-in opening, really hard to look at. Site does not seem victim friendly, but that’s moo.

You know, I do hope that one day he’ll tell someone, because he’ll be so lonely. And for his story, I am not joining the chorus, kill him in jail, drop him into the dungeon. I think this case is not yet closed.
I am not of that crowd either, but I do think that the story is closed. He simply killed his whole family because he had moved on in a month.

How so? Do you think he had an accomplice?

I nearly cannot bear it. That creep put her through a living hell before he murdered her and her three babies. All for a woman that he had been having sex with for about six weeks.
It is unbelievable.

The murder part is not the new normal , but in the US it seems extramarital affairs are totally acceptable.

<modsnipped subtle political reference>

Last edited by a moderator:

Nasty, nasty people.

:eek::eek::eek:

Just when I thought nothing new could shock me about this case.
I don't know what to say to all this new info. :mad:

Cocaine? That is an odd choice of drug for a middle aged guy who is feeling lost without his son's companionship.... I would have thought he would use alcohol or tranquillizers.

This is exactly what I was thinking. How does a middle aged (mid to late 40's) family man end up addicted to cocaine? How does he even get his hands on it - wouldn't he need to buy it from a drug dealer?

That's extremely risky, and JMO, it's also a walk on the wild side. He could have been arrested and ended up in prison for that.

How so? Do you think he had an accomplice?

In the house, that night? Unlikely. I don’t know if the origin of that strange call of NK from Frederick has been explained, but in general, I think that Chris did it alone. I am more interested why and how he planned it and how did he get that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeidiPeter