GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg so they were alive in the truck on the way to the sites then he smothered them there? This just keeps getting more horrific. So they were alive with their mother’s body on the floor and then at the site one of the girls saw their dad killing the other girl, I just can’t even wrap my head around this.
I can't even "like" your post. Those little kids were in the back seat with her dead, wrapped in a sheet?
This next part is my conjecture:
IIRC he got there only about 40 minutes before one or more co-workers, so he must have drove up, IMO: maybe made them walk up the stairs (IMO), killed them and dumped them in the drums, but maybe Bella wasn't dead if she swallowed oil. (Pls remember this is my own conjecture)

Last edited:
Hold on, what is the ex-MRS bombshell and this livestream?

Can someone fill me in because I'm totally confused.

a) Are the Watts family releasing a podcast before the 7th March and if so, what and why?
b)Who is the ex-MRS?
c)Did CW not kill the girls at home, he took them in the truck alive with SW's dead body and then he killed them at the site before dumping their bodies in the oil tanks?

Thanks anyone who can help me understand this.

moo
It's live streaming on the ex MRS website, the ex Kay part of the website. Called Critical Kay. Kay is there with 2 friends of the Watts family. MRS = Murder Rap Sesh, but that name has been changed. We were allowed to talk about these sites if not linking to them. AS I mentioned, as others are mentioning Kay is one of those who released false autopsy material months ago.

The ex-MRS "podcasters" are having a live right now trying to scoop Dr Phil because they feel left out of the whole investigation.

Isn't this the same podcast that hasn't been allowed on this board in the past? If so, I don't want to put too much stock into what they're saying. They don't have a great track record of being right to begin with.

It's live streaming on the MRS website, the ex Kay part of the website. Called Critical Kay. Kay is there with 2 friends of the Watts family. MRS = Murder Rap Sesh, but that name has been dropped. We were allowed to talk about these sites if not linking to them. AS I mentioned, as others are mentioning Kay is one of those who released false autopsy material months ago.
Thanks Nuttmeg.

The ex-MRS people are bold faced liars. Remember when they claimed to have the autopsy results and said SW was beaten black and blue?

They were absolutely wrong there.

It's live streaming on the MRS website, the ex Kay part of the website. Called Critical Kay. Kay is there with 2 friends of the Watts family. MRS = Murder Rap Sesh, but that name has been dropped. We were allowed to talk about these sites if not linking to them. AS I mentioned, as others are mentioning Kay is one of those who released false autopsy material months ago.

yes, we were allowed to discuss them, but take everything they do with a large pinch of salt.

Isn't this the same podcast that hasn't been allowed on this board in the past? If so, I don't want to put too much stock into what they're saying. They don't have a great track record of being right to begin with.

It's the same podcast, but we were allowed to reference them.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the Watts living room tomorrow after some of these details come out. What a sick and delusional bunch that whole family is. Blame the dead mother of your dead grandbabies. Classy. The apple truly doesn’t fall far from the tree IMO.

MOO
I still don’t believe we will ever get the entire truth from CW. The statement made by Rourke shortly after CW was sentenced may be the most accurate one made in this entire case. Rourke basically said that the Rzucek family were of the opinion that he would never be able to give us a full version — just because of who he is — he would never tell us the whole truth. It’s just not going to happen.

. . . and the CW *advertiser censored* show continues. For such a psycho dumbo, he’s in many people’s thoughts.

One of the many thoughts doing laps in my head is his “double life” timeline. 6 weeks?

For a non-player, that’s some pretty good timing for a short window of time.

So, SW and the girls go to NC for 6 weeks and C( Casanova-no game) W, immediately, starts hitting it with NK.

CW drops them at the airport, and immediately starts texting/dating/sleeping with NK.

Had to either be “premeditating” this or a coincidental opportunity that he jumped on?

If premeditating this "ho" down with NK, he could premeditate other things.

Gives slight credence to the Trent Bolte / Amanda McMahon weirdness. Except, when did he have the time (and money) for random’s - too busy thriving, cleaning and Mr. Momming.

Maybe, in the tinder world I don’t live in, this is what happens.

There was a lot going on in the introvert, silent, dark world of CW . . . much longer than 6 weeks.

Wish I could fast forward 10 years and read the book. Until then, we have Mar 7. Serious doubts it will alleviate my brain drain. When can you believe a liar.

Omg so they were alive in the truck on the way to the sites then he smothered them there? This just keeps getting more horrific. So they were alive with their mother’s body on the floor and then at the site one of the girls saw their dad killing the other girl, I just can’t even wrap my head around this.
I'm going to wait for the facts to come out from a reliable source as I don't believe what they're saying.

I think the facts are being embellished for clicks and I feel nauseated.:mad:

moo

If this is the real story (the ex-MRS livestream), it's even worse than I thought.
Rarely do the pod people get it right. Were you here when they claimed Shanann's autopsy showed she was beaten to death? Or that Bella and CeCe were flown to NC in separate planes because their bodies were combustible? These people give a whole new meaning to the word "STUPID." Vile and disgusting doesn't even cut it. They are scum of the earth.
MOO

Regardless of what is "said" by CW or these ex-MRS folks, I simply do NOT believe this. It makes NO sense... think about it... those sweet girls would have been going crazy. Unless they were drugged and knocked out, they would have been all over that vehicle... screaming, crying, trying to get out, making it a million times more difficult for CW to carry out his horrible "plans". He's WAY too lazy to have created a situation like that, as it definitely would require much more effort, work and planning. JMO. MOO.

Is this true?
You guys, I CANT. I CANT believe this. I mean, why why WHY would he do that to them? The horror of this is too much.
Sweet little Bella, who you can see is gentle and shy, walking in and seeing her dead mama. The horror of that alone, and then CW putting her through the horror of driving in the car to a dark and scary place to kill her and her little sister? cannot believe this. I’m not saying it’s not true, but my mind just can’t imagine.
CW deserved the death penalty for this. I just cannot. I am so disturbed by this news.
I sure hope there is a hell. Because he effing deserves it more than just about any other person.

We were allowed by the moderators to talk about the MRS girls' podcasts, but not to link to the sites.

Rarely do the pod people get it right. Were you here when they claimed Shanann's autopsy showed she was beaten to death? Or that Bella and CeCe were flown to NC in separate planes because their bodies were combustible? These people give a whole new meaning to STUPID. Vile and disgusting doesn't even cut it. They are scum of the earth.
MOO

Yes, I was here. They were absolutely wrong and exactly why I said to take all of this with a huge pinch of salt.

Rarely do the pod people get it right. Were you here when they claimed Shanann's autopsy showed she was beaten to death? Or that Bella and CeCe were flown to NC in separate planes because their bodies were combustible? These people give a whole new meaning to STUPID. Vile and disgusting doesn't even cut it. They are scum of the earth.
MOO

BBM... that sums it up right there. MOO. JMO.

I had not read the part about them fighting, making up, and getting along really well and then later having another argument. I thought there was only one argument. Imo
I don't believe they "made up" -- just another lie dripping off CW's forked tongue.

It takes weeks and months to make up after infidelity and Shanann doesn't strike me as the type to roll over and forgive after a few hours of talking. I certainly would not.

I think the truth is, they had a huge fight, and little Bella saw her own father killing her pregnant mommy.

Then he murdered her and Cece too, because he's an evil, psychotic monster who wanted to drive off into the sunset in his new Audi Q7, listening to Metallica with his new squeeze NK without a pregnant wife and two toddlers to take care of.

moo

Last edited:
Regardless of what is "said" by CW or these ex-MRS folks, I simply do NOT believe this. It makes NO sense... think about it... those sweet girls would have been going crazy. Unless they were drugged and knocked out, they would have been all over that vehicle... screaming, crying, trying to get out, making it a million times more difficult for CW to carry out his horrible "plans". He's WAY too lazy to have created a situation like that, as it definitely would require much more effort, work and planning. JMO. MOO.
I wonder this too. According to what Chris told her family the past few days, he used that 40 minutes to decide what to do with the girls. Seriously horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member