Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, doing my best to play catch up, so apologies if this is already been pointed out.

That dreadful last picture from Shanann's Facebook of the covered fake body has been removed. That seems incredibly telling.

The speculation that he might have text it to her while she was in Arizona seems to have new credence..maybe?

I would personally speculate that he could have sent it to her in Arizona (even though it was evidently posted when she was at home) and told her the kids did it... because it looked WAY too realistic to have been done by a 3 and a 4 year old. The doll was scooted down and the “head” was just arranged to make it look like a head.....there was no doll under the “head” area. It DEFINITELY looked set up by an adult, to me. And yeah, I kinda wonder if she was a little shaken by it and decided to post it online “just in case”. Probably is not able to be proven, though, to have been done by him, so premeditation probably not proveable either.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member