Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And once again, the dissociation of the narcissist /sociopath

You claim your wife and beautiful little girls have been kidnapped from your very nice home. Then, the day you claim they go missing - while you are supposedly confused, fearful, horrified - you tell your best friends that you are thinking of putting your home up for sale? The one where the kids beds are still warm and your wife's bags are still unpacked?

WHAAAT?

In his mind, the "problem" has been taken care of. Now all he has to do is wait out law enforcement, let things cool down, sell the house, and move on.....

When he said that, he already thought he had taken care of things. He wasn't fearful of being caught.

this is very strange

media keeps saying alleged confession.

never heard of it that way

you do or don't

there is something bizarre

i don't think he confessed for a second - he found out he was nailed.

Something was in the house (like blood or something ) that was a clear cut you killed everyone right here kinda thing.

His eyes are empty - when i was watching him court it just felt like to me he could care less - he is gonna kill himself

It was a speech for a communications class.

Interesting.....

I wonder what job he had then. Why would he be taking a communications class? Do we know if he has a college degree?

He seems like an introspective guy, he's not really engaging the audience with eye contact or gestures. He's not projecting himself, he's reading it and, as another poster astutely observed, he's self-calming with his body language and arm-holding.

Last edited:
But the family doesn't have to see what it doesn't want to. They have victim's advocates.

I kind of think the ugly underbelly of this person needs to be revealed. Appearance was so important to him. The reality of who he is - a despicable coward- and the cowardly things he did, needs to be publicized.

Hear Hear!! Now that we know how he disposed of them, we
are curious to know why. I would like to hear if he was a low
down loser his whole life. His high school participation was
unremarkable. I'm waiting to hear about his arrests in NC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because that would shorten the amount of time he suffers in a cell?.

I vote that they print off all the happy family pictures, especially the ones with HIM in it. On the beach, on planes, living the life that he will NEVER experience again. His cell should be wallpapered with those.

Then let him die there. The death penalty is too merciful for him. Let him rot alone.

Could not agree more. There's nothing that makes sociopaths suffer more than taking away their power and control. In prison, he's in control of nothing and no one. Not even himself. He's told when to eat, sleep, and poop. Take away the only thing he loves--power--for the next fifty long years.

I mentioned this before, I swear I hear him say (on the video announcement) "I guess when you want it, it happens".....totally gave me the vibe that he was almost giving her a dig.....she wanted it....not so much him (regardless of what she may have put out on SM.....that probably falls under the category of furthering the facade of the perfect happy life)

The actual words were "I guess when you try it happens."

I'll correct the move date. They were married in NC in 2012,
and moved to CO. in 2012. She sold her home in NC in 2012
and buyers said she was already in CO and in a hurry to sell and
left all furniture for new buyers. She had bought the home in

Yes, I’ve seen a few mentions of her selling her NC house. How did she purchase that one? Was it purchased with her ex-husband? It’s sort of unusual for a single woman to purchase a house in her 20s unless she has a substantial income.

<modsnip - the ex is not a POI>

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.....

I wonder what job he had then. Why would he be taking a communications class? Do we know if he has a college degree?

He seems like an introspective guy, he's not really engaging the audience with eye contact or gestures. He's not projecting himself, he's reading it and, as another poster astutely observed, he's self-calming with his body language and arm-holding.

Lots of people take public speaking classes just to do it. But it's also a general education requirement for most degree programs, so whether or not he actually earned a degree, if he was ever enrolled in college, this is probably what it was for. I was thinking he might have been an online student and had to record himself giving a speech for the class.

He obviously wasn't good at giving speeches (or even doing adequate research, hence his "a kid will save the relationship" idea lol), but still had to take the class.

How do you even look at your lawyer and say “yeah I killed my kids and put them in an oil tank”. Geeeez

And how does a defense attorney look at such a killer and say “Well, I’ll do my best to help get you off.”

Sorry, but I’m generally not a fan of most defense attorneys. I know they are there to protect the rights of the defendant. But I feel many operate less by “providing the best defense under the law” than “I want to win my case. Period.” I don’t like the tactics many defense attorneys employ. Providing a fair defense doesn’t mean getting your client off. /rant

Did the judge approve this notice or was it just a request?
I can't imagine ME wanting to delay autopsy as I'm not sure
that cold storage completely halts decomposition. Doesn't it
just slow things down?

It was ordered. They want their chance to bring in their experts and be present. Someone educated me on here about Colorado not always having doctors who are trained forensically, who conduct these things. I do recall a case we had of a girl who died in her room in Colorado and her mom felt it was gang stalking. I remember there was a lot of discussion about ME's vs coroners and what qualifications you have to have in Colorado but I can't remember everything.

So sometimes I guess the defense has reason to want their experts involved.

I just think everyone is one the wrong line of thinking of SW being the breadwinner. I have a friend who loves any MLM that comes around. She tried to bring me on board of her latest one. I said no. She called back and asked if she could pay my membership and I would not have to do a thing so she could go on some trip and meet some bigwig. I said sure...but not doing a thing. She actually paid to win some excursion.
I say all this to remind you...SW was in all probability not making money with her enterprise, even if the trips are designed to make you think she was. Someone posted the commission structure (minus all the stuff you have to buy to "supply" yourself"). If they were making 90K a year, I am certain it was coming more from his job than hers. The oil and gas groups around here get paid very well from my understanding. I could be wrong in all of this. But coming at it from the point of view his ego was hurt because she was the breadwinner simply does not ring true to me based on the limited amount I know about MLM's, commission structure of this particular MLM and his job. I believe there is another reason why he determined she and the kids had to go. Very well could be financial. They were headed for choppy waters again and no amount of Thrive was going to fix that.

His eyes are also scary - on the porch i want them back speech I thought he would scare the hell out of me - I vote he had an intense anger and could be violent

they hid it

speculation

his description of a "emotinal" conversation struck me as kinda one of them told the other they want a divorce and it escalated

I suppose we might know more after autopsy (are there bruising etc like she was beat before he killed her)

out of control accidently kills her and then gets into all that power and control stuff noone is gonna raise my kids while I am in jail the rest of my life?

just speculating

do we know exactly what his job was (title) his truck was older model just thinking about $$

And how does a defense attorney look at such a killer and say “Well, I’ll do my best to help get you off.”

Sorry, but I’m generally not a fan of most defense attorneys. I know they are there to protect the rights of the defendant. But I feel many operate less by “providing the best defense under the law” than “I want to win my case. Period.” I don’t like the tactics many defense attorneys employ. Providing a fair defense doesn’t mean getting your client off. /rant

I share your feelings a lot. But the same can sometimes be said for prosecutors. They may not care if someone is innocent or possibly so. We've seen that with innocence project cases where the DNA comes back exonerating them and the DA still refuses to agree to clear them or let them free or whatever.

ahhhhh

never heard this before !!

go to 750

you can hear what they are whispering oppppssssss

so far it seems like they are playing it like he just confessed I kinda think they found something it a drain or something and told him flat out

can you explain why *advertiser censored* is in YOUR bathroom or something like that
The defense said at this point they were concerned about the house. Was it secured? Has it been released by the detectives, etc.

Interesting.....

I haven't been able to find any post-High School information regarding his education.

Watts graduated from Pine Forest High School, in Fayetteville, in 2003. According to the high school year book, he was part of the patriotic page and was into automotive repairs. Colorado authorities say they have found body of missing NC native :: WRAL.com

Student loans are mentioned here, but it's not clear if they were SW's or CW's or both.

Chris and Shanann Watts jointly sought Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in June 2015 after amassing more than $70,000 of debt for unpaid credit cards, medical bills and student loans. Financial issues plagued Chris and Shanann Watts 3 years before alleged killings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill