Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It said crude tanks. Crude is extremely thick and would most likely require manual excavation or a very special pump and it would be very slow. I think they would send someone into the tank.

Correct. "Crude" is that very thick and dark liquid that is not yet refined into gasoline or other petro liquids.
Crude is basically how oil exists when it comes out of the ground.

Most of us have seen those pumping jacks that move by themselves and look like a see-saw. What happens is those units are timed to pump the oil from the ground and if you look closely there is usually a tank or two beside those pumping jacks. Because there has to be a place for the oil to be stored when it comes up. Then a tractor trailer truck or other large tanker truck will periodically come to unload the tanks and take it to refinery. Farmers or landowners that allowed their land to be drilled will make a commision off of each barrel of crude oil that is taken from their land.

I happen to know about oil field work because I worked a few summers for an oil company that did drilling. I had to visit the drill sites and got familiar by watching how things were done.

So I suspect he knew of a drill site where some of the crude tanks were either stored or maybe on a farm somewhere out in the country near one of those pumping jacks. I really dont think the guy would use one of those really large tanks that are near the business. Those really large tanks usually only hold refined petro like diesel. Some may be designated for large crude holding tanks too I suppose but I dont think he would choose a large one there because people do inspect them for cracks, leaks or animals that may have gotten inside. They are well inspected and he would know that and avoid the large ones.

O

I think that's what we are going to hear..... and the defense will attempt to paint her as murdering her children

oh boy never crossed my mind maybe that is why alleged confession was used

food for thought TY

but then................the timeframe is a problem in that scenario no?

it def is a well not a tank news in background

Do we know a verified last sighting of the girls ? Is it possible they were murdered before she arrived home?

I've been going on the assumption that the birthday party CW and the girls attended was on Sunday, but now I can't find or remember where that came from. Here is what I did find.

Other family friends say they hosted Chris and his daughters for a birthday party days before the alleged murders. Chris Watts case: Everything we know so far about the alleged murders of his wife, daughters

Chris and his daughters -- 4-year-old Belle and 3-year-old Celeste -- were just at Jeremy's house for his son's birthday party. He says the girls and Chris seemed normal and happy. Confusion, disbelief remain over man who allegedly killed family in Colorado

In addition to being an deranged lunatic/ heartless psychopath...he's a horrible speaker and that PowerPoint is about the worst I've ever seen.

Did you notice he seemed to have a stronger accent in this video? I didn't notice his NC accent in his recent interviews/plea for his families return.

I feel like society spends way too much time trying to pry into the minds of killers. It’s not like knowing WHY they killed is going to change the mind of the next killer. Some people kill. They are evil. Some people yell. Some people hide. Etc. there’s good and evil. It should be all about the victims.
I want to know how they think and operate so I can hopefully spot the crazies.

But if you know you hate your wife, you just assume after you kill her your kids will go to a set a grandparents and still have a life.
Narcissistic people care only about their image. Not caring for their own children would make him look bad. dumping them on relatives... Tarnish his imagine, y’know. Can’t have that!

OT slightly
Wanted to share something I always found interesting about those pumping jacks that looks like a see-saw.

You often see them not moving. But never go near them or allow your kids to play on them because they are timed to start moving at certain times of the day.

They actually set them to be as efficient as possible to only start moving when there is enough oil built back up in the bottom of the well. They do this because they save electicity money because most are on electric motors and there is no sense in running them constantly when it takes time for oil to pool back in at the bottom.

They actually do calculations and depending on how much oil is down there or how old the well is they know when to have them turn on and turn off.

do we know for a fact he actually was at work

i don't know why he would have to bury the kids before she came in if his plan was to kill her anyway

but i think the emotional conversation if true is the beginning of the chain of the events not the end

He is taking more risks getting caught actually running around the plant on two separate time frames

like what would be the rush if he had this planned

i keep thinking this was not premeditated but a chain of events (lost control) which if ya think about almost connects to his presentation

a lot of that was was in the context of stuff building up and if not addressed could explode in a negative way

she may not of even had a clue he was at the point he was at

but for some reason (although she did not give a timeframe) her mentioned to her neighbor (am bugged about the two different versions of this however) that he might be having an affair

or the inverse could be true she was gone for six weeks maybe she met someone and fell in love and that was what the emotional conversation was and it triggered him - ( like all the stuff I have put up with and you fall in love with another man)

Yes, if he had planned to kill them all, and had already killed the girls- I don't know why he wouldn't have killed- basically ambushed his wife- right after she walked in the door. Why take time to argue with her with a likelihood of being heard by neighbors?

I just have to point this out.

As multiple theories emerge on here A) killing to be a girlfriend we don't know yet even exist B) jealousy over her career C) strain from financial issues, etc.

Listen, I'm convinced he is a psychopath. I've said this before (sorry) but there doesn't have to be any motive at all. None. Not just legally but in a way that makes sense to us as caring, decent people grappling to understand this.

Violent psychopaths kill often simply for control or sadistic pleasure. I'm sorry, I know it's horrible images, but that's it's, period, full stop.

He killed to kill.

The hallmarks of a psychopathic killers:

• Very cold, calculated planning (no rage, spur of the moment murders here)
  • No remorse or concern for consequences of their violence (which could explain why he was stupid enough to dispose of the poor victims at his work place)
  • More violent than typical, non-psychopathic killers (unfortunately we are about to find that out from autopsy reports)
  • Any motivation tends to be for control and/or sadistic pleasure
  • Because they often are charming, articulate, they fool even trained professionals (see the psychologist interview who obviously fell for it, like putty in his hands)
And now it even gets worse, if you can imagine. According to the FBI:
  • They are arrogant and they believe immune to prosecution. Because of this, this perceived confidence and articulation often means they receive REDUCED sentences compared to other killers.
  • Again, these people are remorseless and about as close to robots (my words) that you can get. They copy emotions. So, in court, they are able to conjure up tears and fake remorse, again, influencing the courts and/or juries in their favor.
If they can fool people like the psychologist posted earlier in this thread, they can certainly manipulate juries.

I predict his confession will be loaded with alligator tears, fake remorse and a claim he snapped, no matter how much evidence there was that it was calculated. Again, they love to say they snapped when everything points to planned, calculated murders.

One juror, just one, falling for it. "But he was so nice, handsome guy. Why would he do this? It doesn't make sense."

And, thus, there you go. They are the most effective killers of them all. Obviously JMO but, whether a girlfriend emerges or not, I find immaterial.

He killed to kill.

Here's a good description of "Narcissistic Rage" and the revenge
they will attack with when their 'feelings' are hurt.
If SW had already hinted at a separation or divorce, CW was
going on the attack to get her back.
This type rage is used against the partner to control and intimidate them into submission.

Narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury - Wikipedia

do we know duration of weight reduction

wondering if he was using speed or something to curb appetite?

He seemed to go through a sudden makeover, sudden weight loss, buff, maybe plastic surgery and lost his NC accent.
Is he a psychopath that takes on different roles/wears different masks?
I'd love to know more about his childhood and why his own mother would try to give his allergic children peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga